National Headsup Bracket *spoiler* From P5

Not much of a spoiler :D
it is if you were waiting for the broadcast. :club:
it is if you were waiting for the broadcast. :club:
On this forum? :D

Anyone know how this will be awarded?I blew every bracket but nailed the Spades.And are there any doubters still out there where Daniel is concerned?The man play GOOT!.

Anyone know how this will be awarded?I blew every bracket but nailed the Spades.And are there any doubters still out there where Daniel is concerned?The man play GOOT!.
I have Ferguson to win it all, but otherwise I'm all done.
I'm sure you know that a series of 3 HU NL matches doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot? Especially with escalating blinds. Right?
I'm sure you know that a series of 3 HU NL matches doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot? Especially with escalating blinds. Right?
Of course it means something...the player that is good enough to have AK while his opponent has KQ wins. It takes skill to flop top pair over and over.All skill baby.My brackets turned out shitty if you can tell.I really wanted that god damn jersey.
yeah me2 ill bet you whatever you want Greenstein loses to Huck Seed
I 'll bet you everything I own if you take Barry G to beat Huck Seed.....I'll also offer 10000 to 1 if you want to take McManus over Jesus.
I 'll bet you everything I own if you take Barry G to beat Huck Seed.....I'll also offer 10000 to 1 if you want to take McManus over Jesus.
Too late to get a bet down on the Jets winning Super Bowl III?