tj and the mouth on 50k horse

Hey guys,I am listening to The Circuit right now w/ TJ Cloutier and Matusow. They mentioned how they didn't like the astronomical cost for the HORSE event at the '06 WSOP. TJ commented that it was Daniel's idea. Do you think he meant DN and I wonder if most of the poker pros feel the same way as The Mouth and TJ.... thoughts?

i'm sure mike doesn't like it because he has trouble holding on to that much cash at one time but i don't know what tj's problem is.when tj was playing the old school world series, the buy-in was ten g's, just like it is today. in real dollars the HORSE buy-in is the same as ten grand was ten or twenty years ago.the cost is supposed to be prohibitive, and people are supposed to care about the money. i think that's the point.

i'm sure mike doesn't like it because he has trouble holding on to that much cash at one time but i don't know what tj's problem is.when tj was playing the old school world series, the buy-in was ten g's, just like it is today.  in real dollars the HORSE buy-in is the same as ten grand was ten or twenty years ago.the cost is supposed to be prohibitive, and people are supposed to care about the money.  i think that's the point.
Craps :club:
i'm sure mike doesn't like it because he has trouble holding on to that much cash at one time but i don't know what tj's problem is.when tj was playing the old school world series, the buy-in was ten g's, just like it is today.  in real dollars the HORSE buy-in is the same as ten grand was ten or twenty years ago.the cost is supposed to be prohibitive, and people are supposed to care about the money.  i think that's the point.
Toucheby the way, its "The Circuit" not the Wire
i'm sure mike doesn't like it because he has trouble holding on to that much cash at one time but i don't know what tj's problem is.when tj was playing the old school world series, the buy-in was ten g's, just like it is today. in real dollars the HORSE buy-in is the same as ten grand was ten or twenty years ago.the cost is supposed to be prohibitive, and people are supposed to care about the money. i think that's the point.
in real $ 50k now is the same as 10k 30 years ago, that's good to have a competition with the best and ont too much players, if the tennis tourneys had 8000 competitors and 2000 not very bad i guess that the few best would never win it
beat me to it lol
I could buy and sell you any day of the week.MM
I hate when people pretend to be pros(PhilHellmuth)if you are really mike the mouth get daniel to prove it
I hate when people pretend to be pros(PhilHellmuth)if you are really mike the mouth get daniel to prove it
It's not really Mike Matusow. Everyone knows that Mike can't read.
Last time you tried to buy and sell something you ended up in jail.
that was funny
It's not really Mike Matusow. Everyone knows that Mike can't read.
lol
this is a good time to declare this, for anyone who hasnt figured it out yet - when i joined FCP, my sole purpose was to jump into threads and make charicature-like comments that 'phil' might make. if u havent figured it out yet, i dislike phil, think he's a jopke, and enjoy making fun of him. [see the sig]since then i've grown to like the forum, and i post more often, but im still stuck with the 'phil' username. maybe i'll see if they can switch it, cuz as we all know - the bigger ur postcount is, the bigger ur penis is. and the earlier you joined, the more supermodels you've banged. so i cant start over.....
this is a good time to declare this, for anyone who hasnt figured it out yet - when i joined FCP, my sole purpose was to jump into threads and make charicature-like comments that 'phil' might make. if u havent figured it out yet, i dislike phil, think he's a jopke, and enjoy making fun of him. [see the sig]since then i've grown to like the forum, and i post more often, but im still stuck with the 'phil' username. maybe i'll see if they can switch it, cuz as we all know - the bigger ur postcount is, the bigger ur penis is. and the earlier you joined, the more supermodels you've banged. so i cant start over.....
Paul, is that you?
zing.
Didn't your momma take your computer away?
in real $ 50k now is the same as 10k 30 years ago, that's good to have a competition with the best and ont too much players, if the tennis tourneys had 8000 competitors and 2000 not very bad i guess that the few best would never win it
I found this site and yeah 10 k in 1970 is equal to 50,379.13 or so now. http://www.westegg.com/inflation/o and if tennis had a tourney with 8000 competitors Roger Federer would still win.
i'm sure mike doesn't like it because he has trouble holding on to that much cash at one time but i don't know what tj's problem is.when tj was playing the old school world series' date=' the buy-in was ten g's, just like it is today. in real dollars the HORSE buy-in is the same as ten grand was ten or twenty years ago.the cost is supposed to be prohibitive, and people are supposed to care about the money. i think that's the point.[/quote']I could buy and sell you any day of the week.MM
this is a good time to declare this, for anyone who hasnt figured it out yet - when i joined FCP, my sole purpose was to jump into threads and make charicature-like comments that 'phil' might make. if u havent figured it out yet, i dislike phil, think he's a jopke, and enjoy making fun of him. [see the sig]since then i've grown to like the forum, and i post more often, but im still stuck with the 'phil' username. maybe i'll see if they can switch it, cuz as we all know - the bigger ur postcount is, the bigger ur penis is. and the earlier you joined, the more supermodels you've banged. so i cant start over.....[/quotelol allright as long as you dont tell everyone that you are phil hellmuth i dont lose any respect for you....i just hate when people like eddie pretend to be fillmaff, etc.
This is a true statement! :club: