daniel vs allthewomen sat feb 18th

Sadly the cards were not kind to Daniel. It was pretty frustraing to watch. I'm sure D felt much worse.From what I can tell Daniel left shorty after I had to quit railing him, and was down a good bit, around 75K. Ow.

Sadly the cards were not kind to Daniel. It was pretty frustraing to watch. I'm sure D felt much worse.From what I can tell Daniel left shorty after I had to quit railing him, and was down a good bit, around 75K. Ow.
he was up quite a bit from the other night though.
I have about 30 more minutes in me
I wish I could watch DN, but I can't connect to FCP here from school. I only have a patch that works for Pokerstars and UB. :club:
im guessing dn will quit when he finds this out. bro, dont mess it up for everyone else next time.
allthewomen is reportadly patrick antonius from what ihear tonight, and he wil clean out dn if he keeps playing hu against him, he is the best online hu player ive ever came accross
Patrick Antonius is a very, very good player.And, he's Danish--don't get much better than that.

What was funny was...right in the middle of things, things being some of the fastest big stakes poker I've witnessed, some jamoke decides to sit in, put like $23,000 on the table, just so he could ask Daniel who he thought the best player on the site is...The action was furious, hard enough just to watch and fathom at the same time, let alone have to make decisions for thousands of dollars at a time, and some maroon want's to chat.Daniel nicely told him he didn't have time...I would have used initials like STFU.

allthewomen is reportadly patrick antonius from what ihear tonight, and he wil clean out dn if he keeps playing hu against him, he is the best online hu player ive ever came accross
Patrick Antonius is a very, very good player.And, he's Danish--don't get much better than that.
Unless you're me, and from Chicago.JS.

Actually he's finnish but currently living in vegas.. Think he's mostly playing b2b and Prima. And I only know he's really good NL HU, but he's probably a brilliant player in limit HU too.. Biggest winner on the prima highstakes tables. 100/200 and 200/400 NL

I have about 30 more minutes in me
I wish I could watch DN, but I can't connect to FCP here from school. I only have a patch that works for Pokerstars and UB. :club:
im guessing dn will quit when he finds this out. bro, dont mess it up for everyone else next time.
What are you talking about?
I thought this thread would be about DN playing Theresa113, Miss Idaho, Ramocita, Nikki, and Andibear. I was feeling left out :club:
Now that would have been cool. I think it would be great if Daniel set up a little table with all of the girls and him one night. I was watching for a while. DN was down and then I had to leave to go to some work function. I wanted to see it to the end. Oh well.
Is this Rez from Poker Room?

Patrick Antonius is a long time winner in the 200/400 - 300/600 FL tables on ladbrokes as I_KNOCKOUT_YOU. He also had a couple of good runs at the high no limit tables at prima. Had some sick sessions against Zweig heads up at 200/400 NL.He has also had a very very nice run on the european poker tour this year, and a couple of good finishes in the WPT.Take him down Daniel!

didnt you also say that if DN continued to play dreamclown HU, that in the long run DN would lose?

when i watched dn had come all the way back...up over 110 k did he lose it back??? anyway what about all those railbirds asking him strategy questions and then the guy who told him canada sucked? I mean the guy is playing for a crap load of money heads up in a fast action game and he has to put up with that crap?? Some people need to get a clue!

didnt you also say that if DN continued to play dreamclown HU, that in the long run DN would lose?
I fucking hate the new posting time limit.FUCK