why does everyone hate general? it's because of....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should OP be banned? Can't say what you think?
Actually he isn't thinking at all....he is just trying to flame for the pure chaos of it.....

Dear PocketPairThank you for this lovely thread about nothing where you basically call everyone a loser. Yes, we all need to go out and get a life. I'm sorry you think the General forum sucks but please come back after you get banned because it will be a lot better then. Thank you for wasting seven minutes out of my Friday by opening this awesome thread.Have a good weekend and good luck over at NWP,Thanks again. You're awesome,Grinder

there is speaking your mind, (i know how americans love their "freedom of speech")and then there is straight up, vulgar, rude, unwanted, hatred, and hurtful words stitched together to form a ridiculous thread like this one.

hurry!!!Someone come to the forum's rescue and tell the moderators that i'm not being nice! half the people out there think the same thing that i say hopefully a few people get as many laughs from this as i didahhhh that was hilarious

I guess starting threads to make fun of people for no reason is perfectly fine.
No, it's only ok if it's Antonio, Dan Druff, Dreamclown, or someone else FCP generally doesn't like. ;-)Patrick

heh.Reason why general sucks, is because of the whole charter member thing. People like the OP .. Reason why strategy is cool? Because it's policed , and members actually have something to say ..** On a side note , can we please have another FCP versus 2+2 ? **

i think i know y the OP is so mad...judging by his name, i am going to assume he tried using smash's no limit strategy and lost is whole bankroll...and now hes pist off at smash...lloll..OP got pwned. :evil:

I guess starting threads to make fun of people for no reason is perfectly fine.
No, it's only ok if it's Antonio, Dan Druff, Dreamclown, or someone else FCP generally doesn't like. ;-)Patrick
No suited used the wrong termmaking fun is fun.hurtfull words is not.alot of these clowns are from NWP, let them go,

"but today will be his last day."Wow you are the man ROYAL thanks for putting me in my place... I didn't realize you guys were all serious but then i saw royal's stern post and realized my mistakesI'm sorry I upset you royal please let me in your GAY fan club!!!!!

"but today will be his last day."Wow you are the man ROYAL thanks for putting me in my place... I didn't realize you guys were all serious but then i saw royal's stern post and realized my mistakesI'm sorry I upset you royal please let me in your GAY fan club!!!!!
wish i could , but i dont run it..and i'm told its pretty hard to get into... something about a min. penis size requirment,and judging by your posts, you're roughly 14, probably still shooting blanks, which doesnt help your case cuz u gotta be able to pop in someones face to join the club.better luck next time..P.S. Dont be Jealous. :club: baaaaahahahahahahahaha

Ya know, I was wondering for a while there why I had been here and posting less and less...question answered. Hope all is well with those here that I care about.OP...you go die now, unless you've been banned, which would also be fine. :-) Mikey

anybody got a good recipe for meatloaf?
INGREDIENTS:3/4 pound ground chuck 3/4 pound ground pork3/4 pound ground veal1/2 cup finely chopped onion2 slices bread, crusts removed1/2 cup milk2 eggs, lightly beaten1/2 cup ketchup1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce2 teaspoons Dijon mustardsalt and pepper1 large hard-cooked egg, peeled2 tablespoons diced onion8 ounces sliced mushrooms1 tablespoon vegetable oil1 tablespoon flour2 cups beef broth
INGREDIENTS:3/4 pound ground chuck 3/4 pound ground pork3/4 pound ground veal1/2 cup finely chopped onion2 slices bread, crusts removed1/2 cup milk2 eggs, lightly beaten1/2 cup ketchup1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce2 teaspoons Dijon mustardsalt and pepper1 large hard-cooked egg, peeled2 tablespoons diced onion8 ounces sliced mushrooms1 tablespoon vegetable oil1 tablespoon flour2 cups beef broth
thanks
Ya know, I was wondering for a while there why I had been here and posting less and less...question answered. Hope all is well with those here that I care about.
Hey Mike,How have you been man? I too found myself postingless and less, till I found the greatness that is the off topicforum. Hardly any of these type of trash threads, and oneof the best moderators on FCP keeping it in order. Checkit out sometime. On a side note, I'm coming to Toronto in mid-february beeeyotchand we are goin drinking...lol. Get ready.
I do. Check your PM's.Also, for a little extra flavor, you can use little chunks of cheddar cheese throughout the meatloaf. Makes it a little more unhealthy, but very tasty.