not allowed to shuffle chips anymore!!

So basically all my roomates are big complainers usually when im playing poker online i shuffle chips mainly to calm my nerves but apparenlty they can hear it throughout my appartment what am i gonna do now. I need a new habbit that doesn't make any noise i seriously need something to do when im playing especially the multi table tournaments i get very edgey near the end and need something to do any suggestions?

I have an idea. How about making stupid new threads regargding shit that nobody gives a flying frogs fat ass about.Just a thought. You seem to excell in this area.

I have an idea.  How about making stupid new threads regargding shit that nobody gives a flying frogs fat ass about.Just a thought.  You seem to excell in this area.
somebody seems to be grumpy this morning
I have an idea.  How about making stupid new threads regargding shit that nobody gives a flying frogs fat ass about.Just a thought.  You seem to excell in this area.
and i though i was the best
I have an idea. How about making stupid new threads regargding shit that nobody gives a flying frogs fat ass about.Just a thought. You seem to excell in this area.
Be nice. He's found his niche. It's not like he's annoying the piss out of 95% of the forum. Wait a minute....The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins. -Abraham Lincoln
Develop a tick.
this is the best idea.I shuffled chips at work, while i sat here and did nothing but read the forums, and then that was annoying so i started knuckle rolling.and now i pwn at it
That's a cool one. All I can do is shuffle chips and lift a stack and flip the bottom chip. I would like to learn the one where you pull the chip out of the middle and twirl it, then put it back in. I also want to learn how lift a chip and flip it over the stack in one hand.
Develop a tick.
this is the best idea.I shuffled chips at work, while i sat here and did nothing but read the forums, and then that was annoying so i started knuckle rolling.and now i pwn at it
That's a cool one. All I can do is shuffle chips and lift a stack and flip the bottom chip. I would like to learn the one where you pull the chip out of the middle and twirl it, then put it back in. I also want to learn how lift a chip and flip it over the stack in one hand.
the middle drop down spin trick took me a while to get good at.but it does impress no one important. lol.. just serious
Develop a tick.
the middle drop down spin trick took me a while to get good at.but it does impress no one important. lol.. just serious
I can do the spin trick and the one where you flip it over the stack with one hand, but I can't do the one where you flip the bottom chip for some reason. Maybe I'm slow.