imagine being at this table.

Neat picture. I'm sure that all of their egos are doing just fine. Obviously they would love to have position on one another. But, if the guy in the middle was unknown.....his best bet would be to continualy force the action and make the other guys make decisions.I can tell you this, The Grinders game has changed a lot since I've played with him, which was about two years ago during several tournys at LAPC. At that time. Mike would have been considered the most conservative of the bunch. These days he has gotten quite reckless. But you can't argue with success.

I don't think he is drunk...he is just HIGH! john d is scareface from half-baked
Hahahaha......why do you have to make me feel inferior cause I'm on the grill, B?
yikes!_MG_5271.JPGimagine the poor guy on E Dogs right is thinking.
poor guy?I think thats the grinder
Yeah, that is the grinder, on his left.Pretty brutal to have all three of those guys acting right after you.
my b
yikes!_MG_5271.JPGimagine what  the poor guy on E Dogs right is thinking.
All-in with the Krablar, no matter what...that's what he is thinking.
I don't think he is drunk...he is just HIGH! john d is scareface from half-bakedJohnDagostino.jpg
... they be doin' indian burns ... that's what Killer got, b, he got the wrath of the numchucks ...

yeah thats a pretty crazy three there. but the final table has all 3 of them, plus 2 other name guys and an unknown (i believe) i wouldnt want to be that unknown. actually i would. if you won youd be the jesus of the poker world for a week.

Neat picture. I'm sure that all of their egos are doing just fine. Obviously they would love to have position on one another. But, if the guy in the middle was unknown.....his best bet would be to continualy force the action and make the other guys make decisions.I can tell you this, The Grinders game has changed a lot since I've played with him, which was about two years ago during several tournys at LAPC. At that time. Mike would have been considered the most conservative of the bunch. These days he has gotten quite reckless. But you can't argue with success.
Steve, this is random, but: you're my new favorite poster. You never say crazy things that don't make sense, if you don’t know about something you know pretend you do, and you're really nice.