Hey my bet is on Devilfish :twisted: ... he looks pretty angry ( :evil: ) and that bastard is sneaky ... he prob get up in the ring ... dance around abit and then poke the eyes of the other guy. :shock: After that it would be an easy KO. Simple as that 8)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gus is small but he is a kinda in good shape. Matusow seems like he would go crazy on you. Lederer and Phil Gordon seem like too big of math nerds (No offense Lederer and Phil, I fit in the same category). I think top 3 would be Gus, Mike, and maybe Ivey.
Yes, Hansen is in good shape, which means he would probably win a marathon against other poker players, but he's get is ass kicked in a fight. I'm going with that Eskimo dude. He scares me

I think there are a few players who could just talk everyone else into submission. You know, the ones who just keep talking and talking until finally you just throw all your chips in so you can go take a nap. I'm not naming names, just in case it comes back to haunt me. I wanna get an interview someday.

Eskimo Clarke would clean up.Allthough there was that guy at last years WSOP who litterally was a UFC guy. Someone probably already mentioned him, I didn't bother actually reading this thread. Reggie Cardell I think his name was. I wouldn't qualify him as a "pro" though.

Not sure if he necessarily qualifies as a pro, but as was already mentioned, Reggie Cardiel being an ACTUAL Ultimate Fighter would give him quite the advantage here.Beyond that, Men the Master seems to drink enough at the table that he would be impervious to pain in a fight.

TJ Cloutier is a mountain of a man. For a UFC style event though I'd go with the brawn and the brains. Ted Forrest qualifies. Pound for pound, my money would be on Scotty Nguyen. In the heavyweight division I'd go with Todd Brunson. In the femal division I'd go with Jennifer Harman. Five foot nothing and 100 lbs soaking wet... and her arms are bigger than mine. Ok so that's not saying much :oops:

Guest Anonymous
I know...I know...I've been drinking......but what if there was an Ultimate Fighting Championship for poker pros...Who do you think would win....and no throwing cards through peoples eyes. (bananas)Haaaargh! (don't rip me too bad...it's fun to imagine)Ivey's a big dude...Vahedi looks kinda tough...hell... Raymer kicked two robbers butts...there must be more than a few martial artists.~Lance
MARCEL LUSKE is a black belt!!!

I totally forgot to mention Sam Grizzle. One things for sure he's got the most experience! Just the other day he beat up Raymond Davis at the Commerce. He's fought Hellmuth, David Grey, and several others... Think he's still undefeated.

Yeah I'm in the same boat, I was about to mention Grizzle.Outside of him, Darden's got to be mentioned. Something tells me runing clubs in New Haven can get a little rough.Tj could still probably crush most people.Oh and Scott Fishman - his mouth has to have bought him some trouble, and he's still walking. :D