What about Daniel Vs. Annie Duke we all know who the winner would be Have to go with Annie Here Daniel is a pretty boy and well Annie is Haggard so she will go all out not caring about getting messed up a little Heck might make her better looking am I the only one that thinks that new boobs weren’t the only thing that needed surgery

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raymer would be a good betMen the Master would somehow get his opponent to throw the fightHellmuth would complain that the octagon wasn't the proper porportion, after getting beatDN would try to rebuy back into itFarha would lose, but be the only one looking cool while doing itMoneymaker might get a fluke win

• 1 year later...

i think a poker celebrity death match on pay per view would be ratings smash. what do ya call those things from wrestling where they throw all the guys in the ring together? that would be a good.i'd like to see shawn shieky mix it up with todd brunson.

i think a poker celebrity death match on pay per view would be ratings smash. what do ya call those things from wrestling where they throw all the guys in the ring together? that would be a good.i'd like to see shawn shieky mix it up with todd brunson.
royal rumble

No one is mentioning Tuan Le?The guy seems like the silent but deadly type. If you just lay one finger on him he'll go crazy.Tuan vs Juanda, that would be something to see.