• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I have to pee but I don't want to get up. Do I hate peeing or am I just that lazy? I'll leave that for you to decide.
I know the feeling. I've laid in bed having to pee for like four hours before, and I can like see the bathroom from my room. Then again I've also made use of gatorade bottles because I didn't want to walk down the hall.

I'm around, but burrently playing the 20k guaranteed at Pokerroom.

And not playing it very well so far. LOLOn an unrelated note, I am actually going to start blogging in my blog. SHOCKING!

I'm out of the 20k guaranteed. Respectable showing, but no cash. Last hand I went all-in with KK got called by AcJd. Four clubs hit the board, the last one being my third king. I love poker. :club:

Tournement San Marcos, $3000+300play moneyif you are interested in railing a play money tournement, im there.pokerroom.com
I'll sit with you awhile if you're still on.
Tournement San Marcos, $3000+300play moneyif you are interested in railing a play money tournement, im there.pokerroom.com
im in the middle of the tourney and i gotta go to bed soon
It's all good. I should hit the bed too.Until tomorrow, I'm out!
It's all good. I should hit the bed too.Until tomorrow, I'm out!
thanks anywayc ya

I'm dissappointed. 4 pages in 24 hours. Terrible.I'm going to bed. See ya tomorrow.WPT Final Table:Erick Lindgren $2,635,000 1 6 Michael The Grinder Mizrachi $2,040,000 1 7 Josh Spiegelman $1,635,000 1 9 John D'Agostino $1,340,000 1 8 Stu Thedonator Patterson $1,060,000 1 5 Amnon Filippi $820,000 1 4