• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

E-dog still in with 240,000. Johnny Bax is at exactly 600,000 and John D'agostino is at 685,000.And now it's time for:
Id love to see a final table with Edog, Jdags, and Johnnybax at it. thats just good tv. Ive never seen johnnybax play.

2000I'd like to give a shout out to all my boys in the Hideout:Golden, awesome thread, 76, You da man, CW, don't stop posting those pics, Teneight, bigkg, Theresa, and anyone I forgot. PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

2000I'd like to give a shout out to all my boys in the Hideout:Golden, awesome thread, 76, You da man, CW, don't stop posting those pics, Teneight, bigkg, Theresa, and anyone I forgot. PARTY TIME!!!!!!!
Congratsone day I will be cool enough to also have 2000 posts. once i get to 10,000 then my plan is to be the poker forum sexacutioner. you think that will fly with the mods?
Congratsone day I will be cool enough to also have 2000 posts. once i get to 10,000 then my plan is to be the poker forum sexacutioner. you think that will fly with the mods?
Hahaha. Maybe, once you reach 10,000 the mods let you break the rules a bit.Time to do homework. See yall later.
Hahaha. Maybe, once you reach 10,000 the mods let you break the rules a bit.Time to do homework. See yall later.
adios puta
I think I'm gonna go shoot something now:Ted Forrest Busts On The Bubble Log: Ted Forrest raised from the button and Gene Todd smooth called from the big blind. The flop was 2-2-6 with two clubs. Forrest ended up shoving all in showing 7-6, Todd called with K-5 of clubs. Todd caught the 9 of clubs of the turn to bust Ted Forrest in 76th place
ted held 7-6. got beat by clubs. busted in 76th place.hmmmmmm....
just saw this.ya that 76 works for some people, but not for others. it takes a certain greatness to be able to play such a beautiful hand.
Congrats GK, you da man!!
as opposed to the opposite.
If you don't mind Cody, try to lay off splitting one post into like five. It's a pain in the ass to read and looks like post-count padding.
as opposed to the opposite.
If you don't mind Cody, try to lay off splitting one post into like five. It's a pain in the ass to read and looks like post-count padding.
thats not how we roll here. no post count padding.

As for my mental state after this awful day, let me thank all of my hideout brethren for their well-wishes and fantastic pics. I am still here, I am alive, and I am looking forward to a night of sleep and a fresh outlook tomorrow.For now here's a fun quiz:Is the reason my life is going to hell the fact that I am about to be...a.) Audited by the IRSb.) Homelessc.) Beaten severely by loansharksd.) Put in prisone.) Anally violated by a rabid chipmunk

As for my mental state after this awful day, let me thank all of my hideout brethren for their well-wishes and fantastic pics. I am still here, I am alive, and I am looking forward to a night of sleep and a fresh outlook tomorrow.For now here's a fun quiz:Is the reason my life is going to hell the fact that I am about to be...a.) Audited by the IRSb.) Homelessc.) Beaten severely by loansharksd.) Put in prisone.) Anally violated by a rabid chipmunk
It's definately EWhat do I win?
im going to guess A, then C, then D, then E, then B

It is a party - a PITY party for me!!And the answer to the quiz is.....BYessir, no matter how much I love chipmunks, the homeless issue is all up in my grill. Rest assured, I am taking steps to remedy the situation.Tonight, however, I will be blessed with two things: Sleep, and a mind-numbing dose of percocet.

Actually, pity is the last thing I want. I come here because you guys rock and make me LOL like a crazy person.Plus the chick pictures are uber-hot.

Currently there isn't one, which has led to the problem.

well I really wish you the best of luck dude. If I lived in boston, I would probably invite you to chill at my pad, but nebraska and massachusetts are pretty far apart. I hope you get through this.
well I really wish you the best of luck dude. If I lived in boston, I would probably invite you to chill at my pad, but nebraska and massachusetts are pretty far apart. I hope you get through this.
I am pretty confident I will. The story is long and boring - and I really just look at it as an obstacle that I can overcome. I appreciate the support, and you know my hideout brothers will be the first to know of any updates.