The Hideout

you're probably going to miss my 1k post party.which means you'll have to check the pages you've missed to see the sights.I'm going all out when I hit vet status.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

you're probably going to miss my 1k post party.which means you'll have to check the pages you've missed to see the sights.I'm going all out when I hit vet status.
I might be able to catch it, if it is at 4ET or 11ET the first.
I'll be there, whose bringing the keg :club:

I just hit one outer against this guyPreflop: Hero is UTG with [6h], [8h]. Hero calls, 5 folds, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (3 SB) [4h], [4c], [Jd] (3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: (1.50 BB) [7h] (3 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero calls.River: (4.50 BB) [5h] (3 players)SB bets, SB calls.Final Pot: 13.50 BBResults in white below: Hero has 6h 8h (straight flush, eight high). SB has 4s 7s (full house, fours full of sevens). Outcome: Hero wins 13.50 BB. That was the most messed up thing that's ever happend.

I just hit one outer against this guyPreflop: Hero is UTG with [6h], [8h].    Hero calls, 5 folds, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (3 SB) [4h], [4c], [Jd] (3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: (1.50 BB) [7h] (3 players)SB bets, BB calls, Hero calls.River: (4.50 BB) [5h] (3 players)SB bets, SB calls.Final Pot: 13.50 BBResults in white below:  Hero has 6h 8h (straight flush, eight high).  SB has 4s 7s (full house, fours full of sevens).  Outcome: Hero wins 13.50 BB.  That was the most messed up thing that's ever happend.
DAMN! That sucks for that guy...and pockets.. I gave you theultimate compliment. check it out.

Thank you my friend. but as I said before, I can't take all the credit. Some as to be given to the OP for the inspiration, especially the ending, with his post from today on what really happend with his friends car. :club:

-1 for this thread being dead tonight for some reason.
Cus it's past everyone's curfew, oh well more keg for you and me
worddddd...did you check that anna benson thread? lol