• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

In a row?OK a who's hotter top? 3 pics of each. The Hideout decides!FergieJosh Duhamel
Fergie has a fugly face sometimes, looks really manish... but I'd motorboat the hell out of those funbags and see if I can make that big girl cry after a solid donkey punch.
Fergie has a fugly face sometimes, looks really manish... but I'd motorboat the hell out of those funbags and see if I can make that big girl cry after a solid donkey punch.
I'm kinda digging on Fergie lately, but she is hit or miss.
I'm kinda digging on Fergie lately, but she is hit or miss.
She is much much hotter in person! We saw her live in Vegas in a private show, and we were five 5 feet from the stage, she really is beautiful. I think the manish thing is her posing and doing too much makeup for TV and pictures. IMO
She is much much hotter in person! We saw her live in Vegas in a private show, and we were five 5 feet from the stage, she really is beautiful. I think the manish thing is her posing and doing too much makeup for TV and pictures. IMO
Well hell, we're all about the tranny love in here anyway, so a little mannish looking is right up our "alley".

C-Dub is getting a new ride...I was looking into a few different things, but I've always loved Jeep Wranglers since I was first looking for a car at 16. For some reason I think that the wrangler is possibly the only car on the market that looks cool in yellow (aside from a hummer). After looking around a bit, I found this, and we're finalizing the deal this week...43464575mn0.jpg94277325ok0.jpg80984785jt0.jpg

C-Dub is getting a new ride...I was looking into a few different things, but I've always loved Jeep Wranglers since I was first looking for a car at 16. For some reason I think that the wrangler is possibly the only car on the market that looks cool in yellow (aside from a hummer). After looking around a bit, I found this, and we're finalizing the deal this week...43464575mn0.jpg94277325ok0.jpg80984785jt0.jpg
looks nice, congrats. Get a good price?
You know...I could always create a new batcave...you guys give me the go-ahead that you guys will visit it, and i will create it.
You got my permission.I'm eating dinner at 4pm. Woohoo!
I'm not one for yellow cars, but if you're going to get a yellow car, might as well be a wrangler. Of course, the planet will probably not thank you for it.And did Golden steal your admin privelages? cuz if not, you could open the Batcave. js.
looks nice, congrats. Get a good price?
Yeah, it's a 2004 with 40k miles on it that I'm getting for $15k. After $8k I'm putting down, the financing should be really affordable.