The Hideout

well yeah, we are required to take it for graduation but no mechanical jobs care about PE. most large companies, having your PE means you sign other people's drawings and I wouldn't ever want to do that because it transfers personal liability to you in many cases.
well for Civil Engineers the PE means more pay and better jobs so I'd be stupid not to take it
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

well for Civil Engineers the PE means more pay and better jobs so I'd be stupid not to take it
yup, kinda sucks for the civils here b/c a lot of the EIT is thermo and stuff that isn't included in their required curriculum so they're kinda screwed and it actually matters for them.
yup, kinda sucks for the civils here b/c a lot of the EIT is thermo and stuff that isn't included in their required curriculum so they're kinda screwed and it actually matters for them.
Thermo was required for me so that wasn't a problem. The only thing on the test that I never covered in a class was electric circuits, but that was such a small part of the exam that it could be skipped completely. Also a word to the wise, I HIGHLY recommend that you take the general exam in the afternoon as opposed to a Mechanical specific exam because the general covers the exact same material that was presented in the morning session. That way you won't have to concern yourself with extra topics.
out.I think one of my friends decides to update his blog whenever I update mine. Seriously, for the last 4-5 times I've updated, he has too. This is pissing me off.
Why is that bad? I kinda like hearing from my friends
Thermo was required for me so that wasn't a problem. The only thing on the test that I never covered in a class was electric circuits, but that was such a small part of the exam that it could be skipped completely. Also a word to the wise, I HIGHLY recommend that you take the general exam in the afternoon as opposed to a Mechanical specific exam because the general covers the exact same material that was presented in the morning session. That way you won't have to concern yourself with extra topics.
Yeah, that's what I've heard and been planning on. Overall, I'm not worried about the test at all. I'm at the top of my class in every area so I figure I'll be able to get through it.
Why is that bad? I kinda like hearing from my friends
Apart from the fact that this guy is completely narcissistic and seems to be unable to NOT have the attention focussed on himself, nothing. But he compared himself to Chuck Norris. CHUCK NORRIS!!! What the ****?
I think one of my friends decides to update his blog whenever I update mine. Seriously, for the last 4-5 times I've updated, he has too. This is pissing me off.
Would you rather him be like me and update it once every 6 months?
Yeah, that's what I've heard and been planning on. Overall, I'm not worried about the test at all. I'm at the top of my class in every area so I figure I'll be able to get through it.
That's a good attitude, just don't get too lax. As long as you study and works LOTS of problems the test is a piece of cake.
That's a good attitude, just don't get too lax. As long as you study and works LOTS of problems the test is a piece of cake.
I was thinking more along the lines of not really studying and just getting a good night's sleep, but working lots of problems could work too.
lesko.jpgYOU DONT HAVE TO START A ROCK BAND TO BECOME RICH! YOU JSUT HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT ALL THE FREE GOVERNMENT MONEY PROGRAMS THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR! CUT THROUGH THE BUREAUCRATIC PAPERWORK AND EASILY SEE WHAT YOURE ELIGIBLE FOR! WE'LL EVEN HELP YOU FLL OUT ANY GOVERNMENT APPLICATION FOR FREEEE! WANT MONEY TO START A BUSINESS? OPEN A RESTURANT? OR GET A GED? OR A PHD!!!! BUY MY BOOK FOR ONLY 2 DOLLARS AND NINETY FIVE CENTS! YOU CANT EVEN WALK DOWN THE STREET FOR 2 DOLLARS AND NINETY FIVE CENTS!!!! BUY MY BOOK!
Would you rather him be like me and update it once every 6 months?
No, he can update it as much as he wants. It'd just be nice if he decided to NOT update his 4 hours after I've updated mine.Whatever. I'm having some issues with my friends.
I was thinking more along the lines of not really studying and just getting a good night's sleep, but working lots of problems could work too.
Well, when I took the EIT the first time I did the same thing of not studying. It didn't work for me and I failed it badly. However, that does approach does work for some people. It's your test so it's your call.

so..................................................Both of the bosses at my "main" workplace are.......currently in jail...........Full story at 11..............lol this job is never boring.

if anyone is reading this, "AIM" me and tell my GF to charge up her cell phone.. I need to talk to her about this lol. Feel free to say.. "BOTH your bosses are in jail?!?!?!?!?!?!"lol.

if anyone is reading this, "AIM" me and tell my GF to charge up her cell phone.. I need to talk to her about this lol. Feel free to say.. "BOTH your bosses are in jail?!?!?!?!?!?!"lol.
Your AIM is?
soBoth of the bosses at my "main" workplace are...currently in jailFull story at 11.......lol this job is never boring.
lol nice
you aren't on AIM right now
lol niceyou aren't on AIM right now
blech.. oh well..I just sent the other DJ over to my house to tell her so she can start looking for a sitter for the rest of the week..Would have been fun for her to hear the news from a random "stranger.."
blech.. oh well..I just sent the other DJ over to my house to tell her so she can start looking for a sitter for the rest of the week..Would have been fun for her to hear the news from a random "stranger.."
But it would have been fun for me, I've never (intentionally) talked to Ms. Cappy, and I think my line would have been "Hey Ms. Cappy, Mr. Cappy says BOTH his bosses have been fired and to charge your cell phone. Have a good night Ms. Cappy."
i feel like my contributions to this thread go unnoticedill go nowgoodbye
Nah, they're noticed. They just don't get noticed as in OMOOMODMGOPASDJG;LAKDSJF;LAKSDGP;SALDFJGFADS THAL;DKTHJ ADS;H AS;LDKTHWEAHETDFJZ; noticed.I think I had a seizure on my keyboard.
But it would have been fun for me, I've never (intentionally) talked to Ms. Cappy, and I think my line would have been "Hey Ms. Cappy, Mr. Cappy says BOTH his bosses have been fired and to charge your cell phone. Have a good night Ms. Cappy."
sent to jail.. get it right! lol.btw--... Aadams, she said yesterday the donkey punch avatar > the blowjob one. So if you were looking for the feminine point of view....
i feel like my contributions to this thread go unnoticedill go nowgoodbye
we <3 you, lizard. Half of my stuff goes unnoticed, too.. I'm sure we're not the only ones..Hell, they talked about Garth Brooks for 2 pages, and followed it up with 2 pages of Harry Potter...