• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

That and it says right on it that it is a faked image...
that too....youre so smart
Yes. And I Emma. I think we'll let chrozzy have Lindsay Lohans little sister.
**** NO....Hayden is alreay spoken forill take the lohan too tho...i bet she drinks jsut as good as her sister
I was thinking the same thing, You can be my wingman, or I'll be yours... it doesn't matter, but I'm not singing You've Lost that Loving Feeling, k?
Can we get drunk and sing this at least?Look at what's happened to me, I can't believe it myself. Suddenly I'm up on top of the world, It should've been somebody else. Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free-. Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me. It's like a light of a new day-, It came from out of the blue. Breaking me out of the spell I was in, Making all of my wishes come true-. Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free-. Flying away on a wing and a prayer. Who could it be? Believe it or not it's just me.
Can we get drunk and sing this at least?
Only if we follow it up with a little of this...Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely worldShe took the midnight train goin anywhereJust a city boy, born and raised in south detroitHe took the midnight train goin anywhereA singer in a smokey roomA smell of wine and cheap perfumeFor a smile they can share the nightIt goes on and on and on and onStrangers waiting, up and down the boulevardTheir shadows searching in the nightStreetlight people, living just to find emotionHiding, somewhere in the nightWorking hard to get my fill,Everybody wants a thrillPayin anything to roll the dice,Just one more timeSome will win, some will loseSome were born to sing the bluesOh, the movie never endsIt goes on and on and on and on
Only if we follow it up with a little of this...Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely worldShe took the midnight train goin anywhereJust a city boy, born and raised in south detroitHe took the midnight train goin anywhereA singer in a smokey roomA smell of wine and cheap perfumeFor a smile they can share the nightIt goes on and on and on and onStrangers waiting, up and down the boulevardTheir shadows searching in the nightStreetlight people, living just to find emotionHiding, somewhere in the nightWorking hard to get my fill,Everybody wants a thrillPayin anything to roll the dice,Just one more timeSome will win, some will loseSome were born to sing the bluesOh, the movie never endsIt goes on and on and on and on
Funny you should say that, becuase I've been known to drunkenly sing journey. I usually go with:Winter is here, again, Oh LordHaven't been home in a year or moreI hope she holds on a little longerSent a letter on a long summer dayMade of silver, not of clayOoh I've been runnin' down this dusty roadThe wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'I don't know where I'll be tomorrow Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'I've been trying to make it homeGot to make it, before too longOoh, I can't take this very much longer, noI'm stranded, in the sleet and rainDon't think I'm ever gonna make it home againThe mornin' sun is risin'It's kissin' the day away Oh, the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'I don't know where I'll be tomorrow Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'wohohohohoh mymymy For tomorrowOh the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'Ooh I don't know where I'll be tomorrow Wheel in the sky keeps me yernin'Ooh I don't know I don't knowOh the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'Ooh I don't know where I'll be tomorrowWheel in the sky keeps turnin' Ooh I don't know I don't know I don't knowohohWheel in the sky keeps on turnin'Don't know where I'll be tomorrowOoh the wheel in the sky keeps turnin'Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
I'll rap with you, I love some 'Pac. But I dont know about christmas carols.
It was just once, I got really drunk at my friends house in the middle of June and got all introspective because at the time both my friends had their girlfriends there and they both had kids recently, for some reason that got me in a holiday mood and well... somehow I ended up in his backyard singing silent night to his neighbors.
It was just once, I got really drunk at my friends house in the middle of June and got all introspective because at the time both my friends had their girlfriends there and they both had kids recently, for some reason that got me in a holiday mood and well... somehow I ended up in his backyard singing silent night to his neighbors.
Last night I was singing some Billy Ocean at the bar. Got a few looks for that.
i bet you sang beautifully
My numero uno drunk song.
My numero uno drunk song.
I think thats the number one drunk song of ALL TIME. I LOVE IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUgEoM9QbvYTheres another song that I have to sing along with, drunk or not. But preferably drunk so Im not worried about how retarded I look.
Seriously. That song rocks.......STEADY - STEADY ROCKIN ALL NIGHT LONG.
i only sing bohemian rhapsody when i sing drunk
I want to some day drunkenly sing that with you. I really really do.