• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

So.... you're saying I'm ugly? Because you always use lube one..
Im not saying that at all. You arent a victim. You are (one of my two) life partner(s). So I dont need to violently rape and kill you.
Darn... Sigh.. Can't you pretend I'm a random transient tonight?
Hooker is soooo much more fun for RP, please work with us here?
Role play, eh? I LIKE IT.
You love Role Play, always making me dress in funny that damn sweater and calling me hermione. I don't get it.
Hooker is soooo much more fun for RP, please work with us here?You love Role Play, always making me dress in funny that damn sweater and calling me hermione. I don't get it.
Ok Ok..Suited can be Harry, I'll be Ron, and you can play with our "wands", sound good?Chrozzo can be dumbledore and dominate the shit out of us
Ok Ok..Suited can be Harry, I'll be Ron, and you can play with our "wands", sound good?Chrozzo can be dumbledore and dominate the shit out of us
Sounds like a plan, Ronny. I call anal on Hermione, I love that ass.
You've failed me for the last time.
You existed a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...And you were an emo fag as a teenager, your shitty formative years ruined my memories of a great trilogy. What the fuck did Natalie Portman see in you?

Obv. I'm paranoid and outgoing :club: Extraversion |||||||||||||| 56%Stability |||||||||||| 46%Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%Interdependence |||||||||||||| 56%Intellectual |||||||||||||||||||| 83%Mystical |||||||||| 36%Artistic |||||||||||| 50%Religious |||||||||||||||| 70%Hedonism |||||| 23%Materialism |||||||||||||||| 70%Narcissism |||||||||||||| 56%Adventurousness |||||||||||| 43%Work ethic |||| 16%Self absorbed |||||||||||| 50%Conflict seeking |||||||||||| 43%Need to dominate |||||| 23%Romantic |||||||||||||||||| 76%Avoidant |||||| 30%Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||||| 83%Wealth |||| 16%Dependency |||| 16%Change averse |||||||||| 36%Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 70%Individuality |||||||||||||||||| 76%Sexuality |||||||||||||| 56%Peter pan complex |||| 16%Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90%Physical fitness |||||| 30%Histrionic || 10%Paranoia |||||||||||||||||||| 83%Vanity |||||||||||| 50%Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 76%Indie |||||||||| 35%Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.