The Hideout

birthday party tonight for the girl i'm interested in, do I get her something?
thats funny... my gf's birthday is tomorrow, and we're going out tonight with some of her "friends"...I'd go with gift certificate...
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Back Tattoos on women, you like or hate em'?Discuss
Women put tatoos on their backs? Wow.. I've never seen that before... :club:
If you included the uncontrollable crying at the end, I believe it would be closer to 11 minutes
So you are an Emma Watson fan too?
These are both tied for POTD. I can't even begin to decide...
Any tattoo on a woman is skankerrific. Women are too beautiful to mess with.
I agree 100%
I agree and will go further that tatoos period are lame. I have never ever liked them.
I agree 100%, again.The second I figure out something witty and/or inspiring that will be a hit at the retirement hom in 50 years, I'm getting a tattoo.
They are a fad right now, and in 20 years all those old NBA guys will look stupid. (read: realize that they looked stupid the whole time) And I just feel sorry for all those 60 years old women with "cool" tattoos on their disgusting bodies. (no offense to old women)
I'd like to imagine Cherokee Parks in about 30 years.... zomg.I've put many a "tramp" past her prime onstage in my day, and I can tell you, tattoos don't age well, and they speed up the appearance of age dramatically (granted, hard living does this just as efficiently).
I agree 100%I agree 100%, again.The second I figure out something witty and/or inspiring that will be a hit at the retirement hom in 50 years, I'm getting a tattoo.
I would not have guessed this from the women you have posted on here.Third TOP in a row, guess I have to Bring itXmas TOPchristmas_hotties.jpgxmashottie.jpg005.jpg011.jpgkarenloveskate-01.jpgNew Years TOPcollegehumor.9b183869fd20c60fad2f6a636ece9522.jpgThis is how I picture a hideout party if we had one BTWTriton.jpgThats naughtypajama_party1-2006.04.30-23.10.28.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^^^Im so dissapointed the Dumpster Sluts link isnt working
They never do, I learned this early in my TOPping career..
hmmm, well let me describe it to you then. It is a young lady in a Santa dress that is seductivley being pulled down near her crotch with her other hand across her small boosum, all with a "should I be doing this" look on her face.
Ever considered a career in phone sex? Or narrating adult books on audio tape?
Oh and the reason I asked the tattoo was question was because I was at Wal Mart last night and I see this super hot girl walking in front of me.. I thought to myself, "I could see myself making passionate animal noises with this woman." But then, she leans on her cart and I see the tramp stamp.. That was a disappointing moment.. And I was just curious if I was the only one who felt this way...
Beauty is but a light switch away..
Someone once told me that doggy style was really uncomfortable for women.. Is this true?
Suited was just coercing you into something uncomfortable by appealing to your "sensitive caring friend" nature.
Yes. Tickets to something. Date without dating.
I'd go with gift certificate...
All-access Movie passes would be even sneakier.. And if she doesn't take you out with them, she's a whore.j/k.
I would not have guessed this from the women you have posted on here.
touche. I appreciate it when it's done right.. I just happen to see it done wrong, multiple times, on a daily basis.Showing me a $#!++y Tattoo is like handing Chrozzo a keystone light. The intent is appreciated, but the net result just pisses the recipient off.
touche. I appreciate it when it's done right.. I just happen to see it done wrong, multiple times, on a daily basis.Showing me a $#!++y Tattoo is like handing Chrozzo a keystone light. The intent is appreciated, but the net result just pisses the recipient off.
Heres a good question for you (good analogy BTW) What do you see more of bad boob jobs or shitty tatoos?
if you are asking if i would have relations with her..then yes
This is why you're my number one.
And FWIW, I was offered to smoke weed last night and declined, I was thinking of you sweety pie
Fookin pooooosy.
So... i have taken to radomly screaming out EL GUAPO, CHROZZO and CAPPY when my roommate is around... I think he thinks I've lost it.
I see how it is...
Too easy.

Suited you still have a place in my heart... in fact you where my e-first so you have that. It's just you were gone the last couple of days... or at least you suited was not your alter ego's

Hi