The Hideout

It is absolutely no fun watching the Ohio State's, the Oklahoma's, the USC's, the Florida's, and a few others in the title game every year. It's makes for a very boring experience unless you are a fan of said schools. I was really hoping that South Florida would have went undefeated...I would have sat down and watched them play in the title game because it would be something different from the norm.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Why it sucks to be a Husky fan:Winning 41-26 with 12 minutes left, lose 48-41
The hideout still has love for you, no matter how bad your football team is. I mean most of us are Husker fans, so we cant say anything right now.

The Ducks did everything possible to give the game away in the 4th quarter, and USC still crumbled..WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!Ducks might be the shakiest top 10 team since... uhhh.. ok... Michigan week 1 :club:

The Ducks did everything possible to give the game away in the 4th quarter, and USC still crumbled..WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!Ducks might be the shakiest top 10 team since... uhhh.. ok... Michigan week 1 :club:
I think every top 10 team is shaky...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................................................................................................................................HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................................................................................................................................................................................................HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................................................................................................................................HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................................................................................................................................................................................................HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................................................................................................................................................................................................................
hi
I know, I'm listening to the Rockies broadcast on XMbut I really don't like watching baseball on TV anyway...radio is so much better
Going to a baseball game is the only way to take it in. Nothing like being at the ballpark.
Going to a baseball game is the only way to take it in. Nothing like being at the ballpark.
I agree, but when I don't have tickets then I'd rather listen to the gamebaseball is the only sport that lends itself so well to radio

AFTER 25 INNINGS THE ROCKIES FINALLY HAVE MORE RBIS THAN DICE-K!!!!!!Do you believe in miracles? :club:

Timling is the last guy you put into this ****ing spot. Francona has been doing this for ****ing two years now because he's such a loyal manager. Timlins been toast for a while now. als'fkghasflkghaslfkghfaer

The score should be tied right now for the record. Timlin is done. Jesus, why can't tito realize this? Whats happened in the regular season the last two years, is the Sox are down a run or tied in the 6th or 7th, bring in Timlin, go down by four runs immediately.This isn't a case of dance with the one who brung ya, he's been done for two years.

9-5 Red Sox in top of 8thbah
plz don't rickroll me.HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd one time