• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

youre still my hero onlyme
Great run onlyme. Awesome game.Canucks ftw too!And Red Sox for the ownage of the Yankees too!!Now if I could f'n do something again....
until the A6 hand, onlyme was my hero.and JEFF COWAN FTW
fuck you, i got it in with lots of outs against a guy who'd been fighting back a little bit more. i was expecting a c/r from him soon with something like top pair decent kicker.
fuck you, i got it in with lots of outs against a guy who'd been fighting back a little bit more. i was expecting a c/r from him soon with something like top pair decent kicker.
Bah, you went with what you felt and trusted yourself.
Bah, you went with what you felt and trusted yourself.
hate losing, **** is tearing me up right now. processing every hand, looking at how my image was (LAG as hell) and trying to figure out what their bets meant. I'll figure this **** out eventually, but until then i've got a a niiiiice roll finally
hate losing, **** is tearing me up right now. processing every hand, looking at how my image was (LAG as hell) and trying to figure out what their bets meant. I'll figure this **** out eventually, but until then i've got a a niiiiice roll finally
I'm in the same boat, and have been working relentlessly in the micro tourneys, just trying to put it all together.I fucking run like shit though once it hits the final 100. The $3r I've been deep in numerous times, usually to go out to a hand I have dominated. Been close in the $8r (top 100 like 4 times with a 12th), and the $11r a couple times, and nothing.This week I've been deep in the micro ones I'm playing 5 times, and once it hits the final 100, I don't hit a fucking thing.Just now actually back to back, 88<AQ and then AQ<99.It's fucking disheartening.I'll keep working on it though, and I know it isn't just about running well, and I'm working on all of it, but when it comes down to having to win a race or have a hand hold up, it just doesn't fucking happen for me.But I can get to the final 100 like it's nobodies business. Truly fucking gets me to no end.

Poker wasn't kind to me tonight.Finished 8th in a 14+R sat to FTOPS ME when I shoved 66 preflop against AK. Board came.....99J88. 4th-2nd got cash prizes, 1st got seat.Finished 3rd in a 24 sat to FTOPS #3 when I shoved JJ into AA on T84 rainbow flop. Let a SS back in when I limp-called his all-in with T8os and obviously his K7 was good.