• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Me:Im writing a song all about you.A true song as real as my tears.But youve no need to fear itCause no one will hear it.Sad songs and waltzes arent selling this year.Ill tell all about how you cheated.Id like for the whole world to hear.Id like to get evenWith you cause youre leavin.But sad songs and waltzes arent selling this year.Its a good thing that Im not a star.You dont know how lucky you are.Though my record may say it,No one will play it.Sad songs and waltzes arent selling this year.Its a good thing that Im not a star.You dont know how lucky you are.
That's pretty good.
damn... i missed out... :club:
I'll trade you my steamer rights for a jelly bisect and a brown eyed Humphrey Din-a-linger.

Check this **** out: I was over at my buddy's place the other day, and his girlfriend was watching season four of 24. I was enjoying the sweet sight of Jack shooting some assholes with a sniper rifle, when I made a connection I hadn't quite made first time around: Andrew Paige (semi-bit-part character, some kind of computer programmer) is the same kid who played the long haired faggy kid in Mars Attacks!. I made this connection only because I recognized him for a movie version of Breakfast of Champions, and my then-girlfriend pointed out that Bunny Hoover was also the faggy long haired kid for Mars Attacks!. After proudly announcing this most useless of facts, I was then told I was wrong. He then insisted that the kid from Mars Attacks! was also the faggy long haired kid from 3rd Rock from the Sun. I WAS able to convince him THIS was wrong, but no dice on Andrew Paige. So, an obscene wage of $10,000 was place. Dutch is a God. "Oh Dutch, don't spend all your time watching tv, you'll never make any money sitting on your *** watching 24."Sorry for the brag post, but this is the biggest bet I've ever won.

hmmm... this is a great negotiation. I'll need to consult with my people.Dereeek? others?
ummm what?

i don't know what the hell you guys are talking aboutthat being said, i decided (tonight, for no apparent reason) that i am going to make another feeble attempt at shedding some of my much unwanted extra weight...i'm currently tipping the scale at 196.4 (love the digital scale) and hope to bust my *** down to at least 170-ish before giving up as usualwho's with me?

i don't know what the hell you guys are talking aboutthat being said, i decided (tonight, for no apparent reason) that i am going to make another feeble attempt at shedding some of my much unwanted extra weight...i'm currently tipping the scale at 196.4 (love the digital scale) and hope to bust my *** down to at least 170-ish before giving up as usualwho's with me?
Don't look at me. I'm creepily skinny.
how tall are you?i'm at 6'2, 180ish. I should join you...

You guys should try one of those horrible, ill-advised diets, like Atkins, where you lose weight by subjecting your body to dangerous, unhealthy conditions. Just a thought.Are you guys opposed to cemotheropy? I'm making it my mission to get you two in shape.

Check this **** out: I was over at my buddy's place the other day, and his girlfriend was watching season four of 24. I was enjoying the sweet sight of Jack shooting some assholes with a sniper rifle, when I made a connection I hadn't quite made first time around: Andrew Paige (semi-bit-part character, some kind of computer programmer) is the same kid who played the long haired faggy kid in Mars Attacks!. I made this connection only because I recognized him for a movie version of Breakfast of Champions, and my then-girlfriend pointed out that Bunny Hoover was also the faggy long haired kid for Mars Attacks!. After proudly announcing this most useless of facts, I was then told I was wrong. He then insisted that the kid from Mars Attacks! was also the faggy long haired kid from 3rd Rock from the Sun. I WAS able to convince him THIS was wrong, but no dice on Andrew Paige. So, an obscene wage of $10,000 was place. Dutch is a God. "Oh Dutch, don't spend all your time watching tv, you'll never make any money sitting on your *** watching 24."Sorry for the brag post, but this is the biggest bet I've ever won.
So then you're headed off to the 2007 WSOP Main Event?
You guys should try one of those horrible, ill-advised diets, like Atkins, where you lose weight by subjecting your body to dangerous, unhealthy conditions. Just a thought.Are you guys opposed to cemotheropy? I'm making it my mission to get you two in shape.
been there done that, did South Beach....just about killed me.
been there done that, did South Beach....just about killed me.
How about just eating healthy? Salads, lots of water, no soda or fast food. Don't eat late, and always remember breakfast...?
I may actually, but not because of that. I turn 21 a few days before the main event. $10,000 is a lot to blow on a longshot like that.
So true, I wouldn't spike down 10K. Id use that as a bankroll for live play and keep making money FOREVER!!!
How about just eating healthy lol? Salads, lots of water, no soda or fast food. Don't eat late, and always remember breakfast...?So true, I wouldn't spike down 10K. Id use that as a bankroll for live play and keep making money FOREVER!!!
BAnkroll isn't why I could't make a decent living playing, I just suck.
how tall are you?i'm at 6'2, 180ish. I should join you...
ha...i'm 5'4" it sounds worse than its is, most people guess me at 175-ish, so apparently i have some phantom weight stored somewhere...but still, i could stand to drop at least 20lbs, 40 would be ideal, but 20 is realisticabout 1.5 yrs ago i got my *** in gear and lost about 22lbs doing tae bo (you know how you know i'm gay? cause i did tae bo...there, beat everyone to it) and eating right...then my grandpa died, and i got out of the workout/healthy eating habit...so i know i can do it...if i stick with itfeel free to join me...i could use the "competition" to keep me motivated
ha...i'm 5'4" it sounds worse than its is, most people guess me at 175-ish, so apparently i have some phantom weight stored somewhere...but still, i could stand to drop at least 20lbs, 40 would be ideal, but 20 is realisticabout 1.5 yrs ago i got my *** in gear and lost about 22lbs doing tae bo (you know how you know i'm gay? cause i did tae bo...there, beat everyone to it) and eating right...then my grandpa died, and i got out of the workout/healthy eating habit...so i know i can do it...if i stick with itfeel free to join me...i could use the "competition" to keep me motivated
You know how I know you know how I know you're gay? :club:tae-bo.jpgOK GG me, it's late, I have to work tomorrow, bleh. See ya laters.