• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: rsmbox, onlyme386, HangukMiguk, king_tanneri was going to berate you for lack of a top, then i saw you were "typing"
i'm on top of things tonight (no pun intended, but it's still kinda funny)
YAY DRUNK CDUB!I JUST WON $500+ TODAY! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kirstendunst22fy7.jpg
suhwwwweerttttt... wanna stake me?!and that pic used to be my baCKGOURnd and makes me hard.
i got 13th out of 1300 in the WCOOP razz event on stars, so i felt it was time to come out of mourning over gold.
i seeprobably didn't need to respond, but in an effort to post here more and move up the list, i did
suhwwwweerttttt... wanna stake me?!and that pic used to be my baCKGOURnd and makes me hard.
i might be willing to put you in a couple tourneys, see how you do...when you're sober...and yes, that picture = BOIOIOIOIOIOIIIIIING
i might be willing to put you in a couple tourneys, see how you do...when you're sober...and yes, that picture = BOIOIOIOIOIOIIIIIING
OLOL I'm jus tfuckin around... i runm terribly at tpurneys anyway. I'm a cahsh players niggaaaaaaaaa....
i think napa's losing the crown back tonight.
You goddanm right... y'll know who the original is. btw.. new Jay=z pwns. Show me whatcu got lil ladyyyy show mew what you got purdy laaaadyyyyyyy

i checked the extended list of repliers for this thread...this saddens mersmbox 748teneight 340

i'm a playa, but not on the poker tables. well, maybe on the poker tables if she's that crazy...
my old "poker" table was a pool table covered in leopard print fake "felt"it saw a lot of *** between the 4 of us guys that lived theremostly between the other 3 guys that lived there
Alright, let's get something lively happ'nin. Maybe a discussion of the Turkish-Armenian Genocide, or maybe Lindsay Lohan.
How bout discussing me giving the next person to respond a cleveland steamer.

Me:Im writing a song all about you.A true song as real as my tears.But youve no need to fear itCause no one will hear it.Sad songs and waltzes arent selling this year.Ill tell all about how you cheated.Id like for the whole world to hear.Id like to get evenWith you cause youre leavin.But sad songs and waltzes arent selling this year.Its a good thing that Im not a star.You dont know how lucky you are.Though my record may say it,No one will play it.Sad songs and waltzes arent selling this year.Its a good thing that Im not a star.You dont know how lucky you are.