The Hideout

That's... amazing. Nothing else can be said. I don't know much about limit, but why would he continue to bet after call on the flop. In NL, most players slow down with 55 at that point. Is it a standard limit play to keep betting in that situation?
Only if you REALLY hate money.edit: screwed up the recap.. nvm..This is absurd...How to lose $50 in 3 hands...Get AQ, 3 bet pf, flop top 2..get rivered by gutshot after capping flop.Get KK, cap pf, three bet flop, raise turn, get beat by A2 on the river.Get AQ, raise pf, flop TP/TK, 3 bet flop, cap turn, get rivered by K10
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Only if you REALLY hate money.edit: screwed up the recap.. nvm..This is absurd...How to lose $50 in 3 hands...Get AQ, 3 bet pf, flop top 2..get rivered by gutshot after capping flop.Get KK, cap pf, three bet flop, raise turn, get beat by A2 on the river.Get AQ, raise pf, flop TP/TK, 3 bet flop, cap turn, get rivered by K10
:club: Next time I feel like losing $50, I'll be sure to follow these instructions.
:club: Next time I feel like losing $50, I'll be sure to follow these instructions.
Or sit down at the same table where cdubb was.
For some reason I'm having deja vu..Did we talk about wiffle leagues before? because i was in one too this past summer... wiffle ball and a baseball league
Yep we did. I think in the batcave though. In ours the field was my frontyard which was a sick field. We had a tall bush thing that was our left field foul pole and if you hit it or got it into the neighbors yard on a fly it was a home run. Our right field pole was a dead tree and you had to be really lucky to hit that for a home run. We had stoops for first base, a glove for second, a bush for third, and a chair that doubled as a strikezone for home. Hense the name GBA.It was pretty cool though. We had two people on a team, one would pitch and the other would play the field. There was a chair for the strikezone, if you hit it and the batter didn't swing it was a strike, if you got it through the holes on the chair it was an automatic strikeout. (We had all kinds of weird rules) Really fun and we had a lot of good times on that field. Unfortunately the league got shut down because one kid became a stoner and an alcoholic while I moved out of the house that had the field.

So I may or may not have punched my laptop screen, and may or may not have broken it.I'm on the downstairs computer now.. Looks like I might need that new computer sooner then later.

So I may or may not have punched my laptop screen, and may or may not have broken it.I'm on the downstairs computer now.. Looks like I might need that new computer sooner then later.
:club:
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAI may be a complaining whore but that I have never ever done.
WTF? I'm gone one day and the title is changed, C-Dubbs gets a new avatar but now Socal is gonna confuse the hell outta me? Can I ask that nobody ever gets that Ricker avatar again? It really is annoying. Sandlot is an AWESOME movie but C-Dubb's pitching? I don't get that. C-Dubb wouldn't stand a chance in the GBA. (Ghetto Baseball Association AKA our whiffleball league, thats right we had a league)
I hate being in the dark about things... so just in case you seriously don't get it...This is a reference to Cdubb's male anal penetration exploits. You see, there is always a catcher and a pitch....nevermind, I'm sure you get it now.
Try having my average tournament, and you'd be suprised.
Obviously double is a tournament donkey that doesn't know what he's doing.
I hate being in the dark about things... so just in case you seriously don't get it...This is a reference to Cdubb's male anal penetration exploits. You see, there's is always a catcher and a pitch....nevermind, I'm sure you get it now.
Great image to have while I'm eating, thank you.
Obviously double is a tournament donkey that doesn't know what he's doing.
QFTzzzzzz.JPG

In Cdubbs defense he has been running quite badly of late. A broken monitor is not out of line at all IMO. This is the very reason why I get plates out of my cupboard and go smash them outside when I feel the need to do this. If I run out of plates just go pick some up for under 10 bucks, much cheaper in the long run than a new monitor ANNNNND they make a wonderful cshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sound

Feast on CDubb's scraps. +$76
I don't know what this means..
Try having my average tournament, and you'd be suprised.
Not that I haven't, but I honestly think it's worse in cash games.. It's your money, and you tilting it off slowly but surely is a much more direct downswing in your roll then if you bust out of a tournament.. assuming you're not playing either above your roll, i think cash games hurt worse to run bad consistantly in...
In Cdubbs defense he has been running quite badly of late. A broken monitor is not out of line at all IMO. This is the very reason why I get plates out of my cupboard and go smash them outside when I feel the need to do this. If I run out of plates just go pick some up for under 10 bucks, much cheaper in the long run than a new monitor ANNNNND they make a wonderful cshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sound
I might take a run to bed bath and beyond and buy some cheap plates tonight
hola el double, wie geht's meine freunde?
First part is spanish and I'm guessing the second part is......german? So I'll do the same....No sprechenze deutsch.
I don't know what this means..Not that I haven't, but I honestly think it's worse in cash games.. It's your money, and you tilting it off slowly but surely is a much more direct downswing in your roll then if you bust out of a tournament.. assuming you're not playing either above your roll, i think cash games hurt worse to run bad consistantly in...
I disagree. First off what can you do in cash games when you bust? Rebuy. You lose a buy in or two? No problem, just rebuy and get it back. If you can't quit after a couple buy ins or can't get out when your on uncontrolable tilt then you probably shouldn't play cash games. If losing a couple buy ins devastates your roll that much then you shouldn't be playing there. When you have a bad cash game session or two then that shouldnt devastate your bankroll. In tournaments on the other hand, you play for HOURS and make nothing time and time again. Most of the tournaments you play your going to LOSE money not win. Even the best are going to lose most of the time. You play for hours on end and make nothing because some guy just hit a 2 outer on the river. Okay so one tournament no biggie but how about when you have a streak like mine? I go 6 months having an unbelievably disgusting run. I'll play 2-3 hours and make nothing. Try doing that for 6 months straight. It completely messes with you and your game. You start wondering if your that bad of a player or if the cards just hate you this much. Tournaments mess with your head a lot more than cash games and whether you realize it or not, it affects your game. They're a helluva lot more frustrating than cash games.

two tabling 1/2 6 max... staying about even at one table and absolutely crushing the other... at least I'm partially making up for my earlier session.. even though it wont fix my laptop

First part is spanish and I'm guessing the second part is......german? So I'll do the same....No sprechenze deutsch. I disagree. First off what can you do in cash games when you bust? Rebuy. You lose a buy in or two? No problem, just rebuy and get it back. If you can't quit after a couple buy ins or can't get out when your on uncontrolable tilt then you probably shouldn't play cash games. If losing a couple buy ins devastates your roll that much then you shouldn't be playing there. When you have a bad cash game session or two then that shouldnt devastate your bankroll. In tournaments on the other hand, you play for HOURS and make nothing time and time again. Most of the tournaments you play your going to LOSE money not win. Even the best are going to lose most of the time. You play for hours on end and make nothing because some guy just hit a 2 outer on the river. Okay so one tournament no biggie but how about when you have a streak like mine? I go 6 months having an unbelievably disgusting run. I'll play 2-3 hours and make nothing. Try doing that for 6 months straight. It completely messes with you and your game. You start wondering if your that bad of a player or if the cards just hate you this much. Tournaments mess with your head a lot more than cash games and whether you realize it or not, it affects your game. They're a helluva lot more frustrating than cash games.
It's debatable, but that's why I only play tournaments as a recreational kind of thing. I don't rely on them to make my money because of the retarded amount of varience involved. I honestly think if you were to pick which of the two is the "real" form of the game, I'd say you'd have to pick cash game poker, simply because of the fact that money can be made regularly there.. i guess it can be argued which is more frustrating to run bad in, but either way, neither is fun...My table one table just broke with me +15BB, and i'm still playing the other..

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPokerStars Game #6451844170: Tournament #32353968, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2006/09/28 - 16:25:14 (ET)Table '32353968 82' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: R.Deckard (2461 in chips) Seat 2: shakyjack (4205 in chips) Seat 3: DeathStack (5610 in chips) Seat 4: C.Costa (6200 in chips) Seat 5: latrin Lover (4649 in chips) Seat 6: jimjamjay (6770 in chips) Seat 7: Gros Xavier (918 in chips) Seat 8: HangukMiguk (2084 in chips) Seat 9: PocketsMan (2694 in chips) latrin Lover: posts small blind 75jimjamjay: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HangukMiguk [As Jh]Gros Xavier: raises 768 to 918 and is all-inHangukMiguk: raises 1166 to 2084 and is all-inPocketsMan: folds R.Deckard: folds shakyjack: folds DeathStack: folds C.Costa: folds latrin Lover: calls 2009jimjamjay: folds *** FLOP *** [3c Kh 4c]*** TURN *** [3c Kh 4c] [9d]*** RIVER *** [3c Kh 4c 9d] [7c]*** SHOW DOWN ***latrin Lover: shows [7s Th] (a pair of Sevens)HangukMiguk: shows [As Jh] (high card Ace)HangukMiguk said, "durrrrrrrrrrrr"latrin Lover collected 2332 from side potGros Xavier: shows [Ah Qs] (high card Ace)latrin Lover collected 2904 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5236 Main pot 2904. Side pot 2332. | Rake 0 Board [3c Kh 4c 9d 7c]Seat 1: R.Deckard folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: shakyjack folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: DeathStack folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: C.Costa (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: latrin Lover (small blind) showed [7s Th] and won (5236) with a pair of SevensSeat 6: jimjamjay (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: Gros Xavier showed [Ah Qs] and lost with high card AceSeat 8: HangukMiguk showed [As Jh] and lost with high card AceSeat 9: PocketsMan folded before Flop (didn't bet)PokerStars Game #6451923910: Tournament #32751833, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2006/09/28 - 16:32:49 (ET)Table '32751833 1' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: SteelerXL86 (1800 in chips) Seat 2: kid1379 (1460 in chips) Seat 3: zintsoo26 (1630 in chips) Seat 4: 10Ft Gleek (1240 in chips) Seat 5: jleggca (950 in chips) Seat 6: tombakaos (1480 in chips) Seat 7: #1UT Voll (2220 in chips) Seat 8: amymylove (1220 in chips) Seat 9: HangukMiguk (1500 in chips) tombakaos: posts small blind 10#1UT Voll: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HangukMiguk [Js Ad]amymylove: folds HangukMiguk: raises 40 to 60SteelerXL86: calls 60kid1379: folds zintsoo26: folds 10Ft Gleek: calls 60jleggca: folds tombakaos: folds #1UT Voll: folds *** FLOP *** [5h 6s 9c]HangukMiguk: bets 100SteelerXL86: folds 10Ft Gleek: calls 100*** TURN *** [5h 6s 9c] [Jc]HangukMiguk: bets 20010Ft Gleek: calls 200*** RIVER *** [5h 6s 9c Jc] [Qc]HangukMiguk: bets 30010Ft Gleek: calls 300*** SHOW DOWN ***HangukMiguk: shows [Js Ad] (a pair of Jacks)10Ft Gleek: shows [Th 8h] (a straight, Eight to Queen)10Ft Gleek collected 1410 from potHangukMiguk said, "durrrrrrrrrrrr"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1410 | Rake 0 Board [5h 6s 9c Jc Qc]Seat 1: SteelerXL86 folded on the FlopSeat 2: kid1379 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: zintsoo26 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: 10Ft Gleek showed [Th 8h] and won (1410) with a straight, Eight to QueenSeat 5: jleggca (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: tombakaos (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: #1UT Voll (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: amymylove folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: HangukMiguk showed [Js Ad] and lost with a pair of Jacks