• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I just got my FCP hat... me likes. I don't know what else to get.FCP Points is our player loyalty program to reward you for your poker play. Soon you will be able to redeem your FCP Points at the FCP Store or for other FCP Promotions as they are made available.FCP Points: 28923 REDEEM

good lord this field is huge... 900+scratch that... 1000+ entrants... officially the biggest MTT I've ever played in
GL dude...don't get fancy early. wait till it gets down to around 300, and you'll be fine.

Wow.. great start to this tournament...down to 700 already..ISAPI love starting off a tournament on tilt.. So fucking pisssed off right now.. at myself and at my wonderful luck that puts me in horrible situations...

ouch, be careful dude. they don't call em donkaments for nothing.
I was supposed to be cleaning this up in aisle 6, instead the river swept me around... first was a $26 token, 2nd was $10Full Tilt Poker Game #1048121139: Tier One $6+$0.60 Sit & Go (7103999), Table 1 - 50/100 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:07:59 ET - 2006/09/28Seat 1: onlyme386 (3,650)Seat 4: Twisted Miss (5,350)Twisted Miss posts the small blind of 50onlyme386 posts the big blind of 100The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to onlyme386 [7s Kh]Twisted Miss raises to 300onlyme386 calls 200*** FLOP *** [3h Qc 7d]onlyme386 bets 350Twisted Miss raises to 1,650onlyme386 raises to 3,350, and is all inTwisted Miss calls 1,700onlyme386 shows [7s Kh]Twisted Miss shows [5c 5h]*** TURN *** [3h Qc 7d] [Qs]*** RIVER *** [3h Qc 7d Qs] [5d]onlyme386 shows two pair, Queens and SevensTwisted Miss shows a full house, Fives full of QueensTwisted Miss wins the pot (7,300) with a full house, Fives full of Queensonlyme386 stands upTwisted Miss stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7,300 | Rake 0Board: [3h Qc 7d Qs 5d]Seat 1: onlyme386 (big blind) showed [7s Kh] and lost with two pair, Queens and SevensSeat 4: Twisted Miss (small blind) showed [5c 5h] and won (7,300) with a full house, Fives full of Queens
I was supposed to be cleaning this up in aisle 6, instead the river swept me around... first was a $26 token, 2nd was $10Full Tilt Poker Game #1048121139: Tier One $6+$0.60 Sit & Go (7103999), Table 1 - 50/100 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:07:59 ET - 2006/09/28Seat 1: onlyme386 (3,650)Seat 4: Twisted Miss (5,350)Twisted Miss posts the small blind of 50onlyme386 posts the big blind of 100The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to onlyme386 [7s Kh]Twisted Miss raises to 300onlyme386 calls 200*** FLOP *** [3h Qc 7d]onlyme386 bets 350Twisted Miss raises to 1,650onlyme386 raises to 3,350, and is all inTwisted Miss calls 1,700onlyme386 shows [7s Kh]Twisted Miss shows [5c 5h]*** TURN *** [3h Qc 7d] [Qs]*** RIVER *** [3h Qc 7d Qs] [5d]onlyme386 shows two pair, Queens and SevensTwisted Miss shows a full house, Fives full of QueensTwisted Miss wins the pot (7,300) with a full house, Fives full of Queensonlyme386 stands upTwisted Miss stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7,300 | Rake 0Board: [3h Qc 7d Qs 5d]Seat 1: onlyme386 (big blind) showed [7s Kh] and lost with two pair, Queens and SevensSeat 4: Twisted Miss (small blind) showed [5c 5h] and won (7,300) with a full house, Fives full of Queens
I love K7. least you got 10 bucks.
i've had subway almost every night this week. oh, you wrote safeway.
Have you had the new cajun steak and cheese? wow... that's a good sandwich.

doubled up.. back to 1600.. I'm probably going to be really annoying with updates because I'm pretty hyped up about this tournamentjust busted a guy with a s/f draw.. that's right.. stop the presses... i *HIT* a s/f draw! Not with the straight flush obv, but the flush was good enough

I love K7. least you got 10 bucks.
$10 < $26 token.Plus, I really wanted to use the token to take a shot at a higher MTT than I could normally afford to play. Oh well, I'll get 'em next time. I played real good in the tourney, I feel a lot more confident now than I did 3 days ago. Been a good break, but it's over now. .02/.04 limit cash games on stars, HERE I COME!
it's a competition held by pocket fives. Essentially you have to win three different events on three different sites that have a prize pool of more than 10k
That's pretty sick.. I wish I played/ran that g00tanother one down... 3600 in chips..as double would say...NEVER GIVE UP BABY!
it's a competition held by pocket fives. Essentially you have to win three different events on three different sites that have a prize pool of more than 10k
Do you get something if you succeed? an extra $mill? ;)I'm playing very low limit holdem on stars and enjoying it. I didn't think i would like it, but it really is fun.
Do you get something if you succeed? an extra $mill? ;)I'm playing very low limit holdem on stars and enjoying it. I didn't think i would like it, but it really is fun.
When I'm not running worse then an amputee, I love limit holdem
That's pretty sick.. I wish I played/ran that g00t
Practice baby, practice.
i'd be happy to win a hideout triple crown
Which would be what?
No, just bragging rights I think. Which I am all about lately.Why do people feel the need to put all their chips in the middle with one pair out of position????????????????????????????????????