• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

NICELY DONE HANGUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so who wants a stake in the omaha hi/lo 2k buy in on beta?starts in 10
How long will it go on?I could play a cash game. Who's up for some HORSE?
How long will it go on?I could play a cash game. Who's up for some HORSE?
not a lot of people in it, probabl 2 hours maxdef in for horsedereeek saw you took down that hi/lo tourney last night :club:
Hanguk Pwns Razz. Nuff said.
NICELY DONE HANGUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so who wants a stake in the omaha hi/lo 2k buy in on beta?starts in 10
Congrats to Hang for taking down that Razz tourney. Very very impressive. :club:
THANKS SO MUCH GUYS FOR RAILING!THAT'S MY BIGGEST CASH YET!I got a private freeroll on a new site in 30 minutes (if they got enough registrants), i'm down for some horse in the meantime.on top of all that, i'm now inches from going a level up in the cash games.
welcome wandigo!glad to have you man.
I think I made a few posts here back in the 8 or 900s but I think I'll make a little more of a showing. Glad to be here, general is getting dullps. congrats on the win, awesome job!
I think I made a few posts here back in the 8 or 900s but I think I'll make a little more of a showing. Glad to be here, general is getting dullps. congrats on the win, awesome job!
thanks man...i feel like i'm floating man...i'm absolutely still in shock over it.
http://tonaz.altervista.org/zidane.htmlGk should love this game, hell I do and I don't even like soccer.jolie1.jpgGd, just made a dumb play when I knew exactly what he had. Limp in late position with 2-2, flop is Q hi, checked to me so I bet 700 into a 1400 pot to try and win it. 1 caller, turn is 8, he checks, first thing that comes to my mind is J-10 and know i should check it down, but wat do i do? I push all in, he calls and flips over J-10 and I'm drawing dead to the river. Idk which was worse, my push on the turn or his call on the flop?Just doubled up with K-Jc v. A-10o, J on river.Just doubled up again A-4c v K-10o, Board blanks and I take it with A high. Bout 1.5k below avg. 20 bb so I'm still in good shape.

GD, I get so caught up in making the "perfect call" that I can't laydown big hands. First hand back from back, I'm in fine shape, folded to me in cutoff, standard raise with A-Qc, bb goes all in, has me covered, once again I instantly know what he has and yet I still call, A-Ko v A-Qc and I blank.Haha, I'm such a degenerate, after immediatly busting I sign up for a $6 tourney. Idk why I play tourneys that cost more than $1, I suck at them.