• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I can't think of anything to say in that thread but yet I've been in it for the last like hour.
it's like a bad train wreck...with tic tac toe.AND HANGMANthis is the best thread ever.

I've had the *** end of the straight 3 times, the second nuts once, and I folded what would've been a set twice, a full house once, and a straight once. I called once with the *** end, and flat called with the second nuts.Yet somehow I'm still pwning this tourney. I guess its because BillFillmaff gave me his chips and I'm bluffing every friggin pot.

I've had the *** end of the straight 3 times, the second nuts once, and I folded what would've been a set twice, a full house once, and a straight once. I called once with the *** end, and flat called with the second nuts.Yet somehow I'm still pwning this tourney. I guess its because BillFillmaff gave me his chips and I'm bluffing every friggin pot.
And your the chip leader at the table. Musn't forget that.
i can tranfer some if you want? like 5k?
Nah, I reloaded. I'm also not really in the mood. I might play a quick tourny if there is one in the next 5 minutes.

Still pwning this tourney. So much mixed luck. I've had a helluva lot of cards and got action but been cold decked in a lot of pots. Oh well, I'll take it. 4rth outta 3118 payNm for first place but oh well

Still pwning this tourney. So much mixed luck. I've had a helluva lot of cards and got action but been cold decked in a lot of pots. Oh well, I'll take it. 4rth outta 3118 payNm for first place but oh well
I think 480 is alot for first place.
agreed, do we get a piece of it if you win?
Yeah 480 is pretty good but I had a shot at 6k so it doesn't seem like a lot. Yeah I'll give you guys a mini hookup but I need this money so I can't hook ya up like I will if I win a guaranteed tournament.I just realized if I win this I'll be up $100. Okay I thought about it and if I win this, the 3 of us are all playing this tourney tommorow, my treat.
Yeah 480 is pretty good but I had a shot at 6k so it doesn't seem like a lot. Yeah I'll give you guys a mini hookup but I need this money so I can't hook ya up like I will if I win a guaranteed tournament.I just realized if I win this I'll be up $100. Okay I thought about it and if I win this, the 3 of us are all playing this tourney tommorow, my treat.
Tomorrow this time may work. I'll have to check my schedule. Could we possibly do Thursday?
o man, thats a huge hook up for me lolnot even kidding.if its okay with you, id rather just take $11....I dont think i can play a tourney at this time of day very often.
o man, thats a huge hook up for me lolnot even kidding.if its okay with you, id rather just take $11....I dont think i can play a tourney at this time of day very often.
Same, but I'm leaving in 5 minutes, so you may not need to give me as much.

Alright guys thats cool.Ill give you both $11 to do with it what you want if I can take this down. Tough go so far. I had 23k but been blinded down and I every pot I raised i've been reraised and had to fold. Then lost an all in with A9 vs. K5Then I picked up KK and QQ on the ss and both times they folded. ToughBut I'm still in

7th place-68 bonesNot much I could do.Had to make 4 really tough laydowns with like 4bbs left and KQ, KJ, A7, A5 to opening raisers. Finally made a stand with 55, ran into QQ....gg me. Thanks for all the rail support guys really appreciate it. One of these times I'll bring it on home.

Man, I dont know if im gonna have time to play this out, but im registered in a 50 FTP satalite for a $26 token...hopefull its one of those where 30 people bust on the first hand...

Man, I dont know if im gonna have time to play this out, but im registered in a 50 FTP satalite for a $26 token...hopefull its one of those where 30 people bust on the first hand...
It is, I've seen it before.