• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

so i realized the other day that i passed my 5k post without noticing.so..woo. 5000.good lord i am the KING of the drop-n-top. it really should be named after me in some way.a little something extra, for my 5k, my birthday on wednesday, and the upcoming kelly showpnc1.jpgpnc11.jpgpnc4.jpgpnc18.jpg

i love the silouette(sp?) pic.. really highlights the booty :club: and the short brown hair is hot. i wanted to buy a digital camera, but it doesnt look like that's going to happen since i really dont have the money, and probably wont before wednesday, but hopefully i'll be able to get some pics up here to post from my birthday beach / kelly bash

i love the silouette(sp?) pic.. really highlights the booty :club: and the short brown hair is hot. i wanted to buy a digital camera, but it doesnt look like that's going to happen since i really dont have the money, and probably wont before wednesday, but hopefully i'll be able to get some pics up here to post from my birthday beach / kelly bash
excuse me for asking but when is this concert? Cuz Kelly's coming to CT pretty soon. Wednesday?
IF YOU HAV'N GIRL PROBLEMS I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON, I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A ***** AIN'T ONE
i got the rat patrol on the gat patrol, foes that wanna make sure my caskets closed. rap critics that say 'he money, cash, hoes' i'm from the hood stupid what type of facts are those.
excuse me for asking but when is this concert? Cuz Kelly's coming to CT pretty soon. Wednesday?
yessir. wednesday at 8 pm
i got the rat patrol on the gat patrol, foes that wanna make sure my caskets closed. rap critics that say 'he money, cash, hoes' i'm from the hood stupid what type of facts are those. yessir. wednesday at 8 pm
I was pretty sure it was Wednesday but didn't want to say that then you tell me like 3 weeks from now. Have fun, should be a blast.
I never thought I'd be in on Kelly Clarkson, but jesus if it makes me gay to like Kelly and her music, I don't wanna be straight...
screw that, she fuckin rules
i got the rat patrol on the gat patrol, foes that wanna make sure my caskets closed. rap critics that say 'he money, cash, hoes' i'm from the hood stupid what type of facts are those.
if you grew up with holes in your zapatos, you'd celebrate the minute you was havin' those. I'm like, "fuck critics, you can kiss my whole asshole, if you don't like my lyrics you can press fast-foward."Got beef with radio if I don't play they show...they don't play my hits, I don't give a shit.The anthem of the summer of '04.

AHHHH HAHAHA, Came for the flush***** Hand History for Game 4700173360 *****$0.50/$1 7 Card Stud Hi-Lo - Monday, July 10, 19:01:00 ET 2006Table Table 107793 (Real Money)** Dealing **Dealt to napa_don [ Ts Qs 4d ]napa_don opens.napa_don bring-ins [$0.25].ewarner1 calls [$0.25].kt755 calls [$0.25].tfox3699 calls [$0.25].u_gyung calls [$0.25].quickeasy222 calls [$0.25].** Dealing Fourth street **Dealt to napa_don [ As ]tfox3699 opens.tfox3699 bets [$0.50].quickeasy222 calls [$0.50].napa_don calls [$0.50].ewarner1 calls [$0.50].** Dealing Fifth street **Dealt to napa_don [ 3d ]tfox3699 opens.tfox3699 checks.quickeasy222 checks.napa_don checks.ewarner1 bets [$1].tfox3699 calls [$1].quickeasy222 calls [$1].napa_don calls [$1].** Dealing Sixth street **Dealt to napa_don [ 2h ]tfox3699 opens.tfox3699 checks.quickeasy222 checks.napa_don checks.ewarner1 bets [$1].tfox3699 folds.quickeasy222 folds.napa_don calls [$1].** Dealing River **Dealt to napa_don [ 2c ]napa_don opens.napa_don checks.ewarner1 checks.napa_don shows [ Ts, Qs, 4d, As, 3d, 2h, 2c ] a pair of twos.ewarner1 shows [ Jd, 6d, 5h, 3h, Th, Kh, 7c ] high card king.napa_don wins $10.75 from the main pot with a pair of twos.So, I stayed in since I was bring in, then caught a decent flush draw with most of my outs still there, then the nut low draw cause everybody was going hi and then miss my low and scoop with a pair of twos. I HEART PP.

if you grew up with holes in your zapatos, you'd celebrate the minute you was havin' those. I'm like, "fuck critics, you can kiss my whole asshole, if you don't like my lyrics you can press fast-foward."Got beef with radio if I don't play they show...they don't play my hits, I don't give a shit.
rap mags tryna use my black ass_ so advertisers will give more cash for ads, fuckas. i dont know what you take me as, or understand the intelligence that jay-z has. i'm from rags to riches niggas i aint dumb. i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one. hit me.
rap mags tryna use my black ass_ so advertisers will give more cash for ads, fuckas. i dont know what you take me as, or understand the intelligence that jay-z has. i'm from rags to riches niggas i aint dumb. i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one. hit me.
You crazy for this one Rick...it's ya boy!
i cant decide on that one or the one i have now
There are so many good jigga lyrics to choose from.No more, Mister, Nice Guy, I twist your shit the fuck back with them pistols, blazinHot like cajun
There are so many good jigga lyrics to choose from.No more, Mister, Nice Guy, I twist your shit the fuck back with them pistols, blazinHot like cajun
how bout the one from one of the hidden tracks on the blueprintya'll niggas cant be serious right nowi'm the all time heavyweight champion of flow-az.i'm leadin the league in at least 6 statistical categories right now.best flow, most consistant, realist stories, most carisma, i set the most trends,and my interviews are hotta.holla!edit: is my avatar not working for you guys?edited edit: nevermind
how bout the one from one of the hidden tracks on the blueprintya'll niggas cant be serious right nowi'm the all time heavyweight champion of flow-az.i'm leadin the league in at least 6 statistical categories right now.best flow, most consistant, realist stories, most carisma, i set the most trends,and my interviews are hotta.holla!edit: is my avatar not working for you guys?edited edit: nevermind
or anything from his verse in the Diamonds remix with Kanye.How could you falter?When you're the Roc of GibraltarI had to get off the boat so I could walk on waterThis ain't no tall order, this is nothing to meDifficult takes a day, impossible takes a weekPeople lined up to see the Titanic sinkingstead we rose from the ash like a phoenixIf ya waiting for the end of the dynasty signIt would seem like forever is a mighty long time!