The Hideout

No man, shes perfect. You dont mess with perfection. If she were shorter, she might be a little chunky, or have smaller boobies. This would be no good.
I heard paperbag works.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

It does for your randomn uglies. But Jessica is something special. I wouldnt fuck her, I'd make love to her.
what if she's ugly without makeup?
who cares about that, just look at her.jessicasimpson_nipple.jpg
Anybody who says that Jessica Simpson isn't hot is either lying or gay(and not e-gay, but legitimately, likes to take it up the ass gay.Hell, I'd stick it in wayyyy less hot.
Anybody who says that Jessica Simpson isn't hot is either lying or gay(and not e-gay, but legitimately, likes to take it up the ass gay.
Exactly. And with that I leave you. Goodnight fair maidens.
vn...**** i miss school
When i hear of the partying and girls, etc. I do. But then I remember the studying and test and deuchbag teachers and not having any money and I don't, but then I think of my mortgage and responsibilities and getting sex not getting sex, and I do again.Damn thought process.
When i hear of the partying and girls, etc. I do. But then I remember the studying and test and deuchbag teachers and not having any money and I don't, but then I think of my mortgage and responsibilities and getting sex not getting sex, and I do again.Damn thought process.
i feel bad for u manbut look at it this way....im not getting ANY sex....and al long as i look 12 I probably wont for another 13 years unless I hire someoneweeeeeeeeeeee
i feel bad for u manbut look at it this way....im not getting ANY sex....and al long as i look 12 I probably wont for another 13 years unless I hire someoneweeeeeeeeeeee
Thx, whoever said pregnant women are super horny are fricking liars!! They just wanted us to be as miserable as them. And Chrozzo, the biggest shitter about it is, for our second we were actually trying, I nailed it the first goddamn night! I didn't even get a couple months of fun before she was puking and had migranes.
Thx, whoever said pregnant women are super horny are fricking liars!! They just wanted us to be as miserable as them. And Chrozzo, the biggest shitter about it is, for our second we were actually trying, I nailed it the first goddamn night! I didn't even get a couple months of fun before she was puking and had migranes.
Dam your super sperm.
Dam your super sperm.
Could not have said it better myslef.
What's up, sluts?
Hai, oh wait I'm far from a slut right now. "read above"
im sterilebut that niether her nor thereedit: but I AM the perfect one night stand!
Too bad your in NY, and your skinnier than my wife so I could just close my eyes. Shhh don't don't tell suited, he want in.
I thought you lived in Buffalo
i just put that there because imther a lot with all my cousins..and because im addictd to n wings
sorry chorrizo, but my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon.
im hurt...really