• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Please?
hey, it doesn't make me gay...on a side note, i've recently started keeping track of my finances. i got into a bad habit of just winging it over the last few years (damn check card), but with the whole buying a house thing going on, i figured i might need to know where i'm at financially, since my "rent" will be going up substantially once i do buy a place (still haven't).and i've also been watching some old episodes of dragonballz...the ones i never saw since i didn't have cable for a while. i'm sure there's probably only one of you that have ever seen it.oh wait...yeah it does...
picov1.jpgjust heard from my realator, and it sounds like i'm going to be buying a house.not sure if i told this story or not, but i found a house that i really liked. it was listed at 135,900, and i put in an offer of 130K plus asked for $3900 for closing costs (pretty common), and asked for a service 1 home warranty (not explaining that). the first response i got was that they would pay $1500 in cc's, but still wanted full price for the house, and no home warranty. i said no way. they called my guy back 2 hrs later and bumped it to $2500 in cc's, but still full price. still no. hour later, $3900 for cc's, but they still wanted full price. it sounded as though they were willing to deal (sort of), so i shot back another offer of 132,500 with $3900 for cc's, no home warranty. they didn't budge at all, so i figured we were done dealing. 3 DAYS LATER they call my realator and say they'll drop it to 134,900. here i made some concessions ($2500 & the warranty), and they made minimal effort to reach an agreement. my guy calls their agent back and tells him it ain't happening, and said that we had put an offer on another house (lie), and we would know on wednesday whether or not the bid was accepted. i just got a call from my guy saying he had gotten a voicemail from their guy saying that if we didn't get the other house, his people wanted us to re-submit our offer of 132,500 with $3900 for closing costs. he's contacting their guy to work out the details and make sure we're all on the same page, and if so, its a go.
Thanks. I shat and now I feel better.
Congrats again.Oh and congrats all around to everybody else who did something cool in the last 24-48 hours.I ain't done shit.Congrats.