• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

ok i gotta goi will return someday...in the meantime:may all your beers be Belgianmay all your choke sessions be satisfyingmay all your dreams be about chrozzobye
fine, ignore my birthday wishessee if I care :icon_snooty:I mean that in the nicest way possible...get better
I do not think that word means what you think it means.
:lol:soooooooo, I just got back from a job interview, and walked out with a job. I'm only flipping burgers at mcdonald's so it's nothing to write home about, but it's a good step forward here in So IL.
fine, ignore my birthday wishessee if I care :icon_snooty:I mean that in the nicest way possible...get better
btw, i'm headed to west frankfort saturday with some friends to see a concert. just thought i'd get that out there...OH OHTOOOOOOOOOOPI'll get that disc back tomorrow and post that pic.
soooooooo, I just got back from a job interview, and walked out with a job. I'm only flipping burgers at mcdonald's so it's nothing to write home about, but it's a good step forward here in So IL.
YES!!!!!!!picsd1.jpgthe koreans are happy
I'm only flipping burgers at mcdonald's
not if the Grimace has his waypicln6.jpg(he likes boys you know...)
btw, i'm headed to west frankfort saturday with some friends to see a concert. just thought i'd get that out there...
do yourself a favor and head to Marion...lots more to do there
:lol:soooooooo, I just got back from a job interview, and walked out with a job. I'm only flipping burgers at mcdonald's so it's nothing to write home about, but it's a good step forward here in So IL.
where at in So IL?
do yourself a favor and head to Marion...lots more to do there
Well, if the show was in Marion, that's where I'd be. Probably headed to Carbondale and Mt. Vernon for shows in the next couple weeks too.
where at in So IL?
harrisburg.
still a lot of baseball left to play
Please keep in my mind.. this is a rockies fan who has been waiting for this since I was 6 years old.. Yes, there is a shit ton of baseball to be played, and with the way the NL played out this year, hell maybe the Rockies are bound to fall apart here in the next couple of games.. but please.. let me dream..
Please keep in my mind.. this is a rockies fan who has been waiting for this since I was 6 years old.. Yes, there is a shit ton of baseball to be played, and with the way the NL played out this year, hell maybe the Rockies are bound to fall apart here in the next couple of games.. but please.. let me dream..
dream away