• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Uhhhhh yeah so I kinda won two Mtt satellites into the same tournament. The $109 $30k grtd, so ship the seat AND the $109. (starts in a half hour)Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<-----at sspada's house.
sweet, but i thought u couldn't sell seats on FT?

sjfdidn8ih3w8he823489ghHad about 16k in chips in like 20th with 180 left then this hand comes up. Blind vs. blind I've been raising almost every single pot, call in sb with J9 bb checks.Flop: 4T4, i check, he bets 200 (min) I chk/raise to 650, he calls.Turn: K I bet 1200 into 1900 chip pot, he calls.River: 3I push him all in for 4k, (I had 8k more than him) and he calls with K7o. ****KKKKKKKKExcellent call on the flop of a check raise with K7 high with no pair no draw. I thought he had A high or a T neither of which you can call with but can't put him calling a check raise with K high. Next hand, guy raises, I call on button with AJs flop comes AQ5 rainbow, he bets pot, i jam for double his bet and he calls wth AQ obvvvvvvvvvvvvv.I'm trying to build my chips back up107/120 54 cash, 10 grand to firstGG Me****KKKKKKKKKDealer: You have been dealt [7d 5d]Dealer: buzzamillion has returnedDealer: slavikk foldsDealer: buzzamillion foldsDealer: SharkBait33 foldsDealer: doublemeup1 raises to 720Dealer: TUTHDOC foldsDealer: DLizzle calls 480Dealer: The flop is [Jd 9h 8d]Dealer: DLizzle checksDealer: doublemeup1 bets 1,000Dealer: DLizzle raises to 4,710Dealer: doublemeup1 calls 2,607, and is all inDealer: DLizzle shows [Jc Qc]Dealer: doublemeup1 shows [7d 5d]Dealer: Uncalled bet of 1,103 returned to DLizzleDealer: The turn is [Ac]Dealer: The river is [5c]Dealer: DLizzle shows a pair of JacksDealer: doublemeup1 shows a pair of FivesDealer: DLizzle wins the pot (8,924) with a pair of Jacks

Damn, sorry I missed you guys playing. I cleaned up the quarter tables. People were playing crazy aggressive tonight. It really took me some time to adjust, but in the end I had a winning session.

I'm back from the bike... nothing big... won $20 bucks... couldn't hit a flush draw to save my life... couldn't flop a set... the donks weren't calling my preflop raises when I had AA, KK, or QQ... I guess I was at the wrong table... Made some sick reads and moves... I also saw the end of the nightly tourney... they switched their formats... during the day its a $40 no rebuy, and at night its a $60 no rebuy... the final five chopped the money according to chip counts... they had to wait for the biggest douchebag of the night to bust out... Anyways... I prolly go back tomorrow... Friday = more fish...