• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

What the fuck does that even mean?
Well, it means this...Everyone has been posting pictures of girls, but before it was just for the guy at the TOP right? So since I was the official "TOP" of this page, I wanted to post 2 pictures...
Well, it means this...Everyone has been posting pictures of girls, but before it was just for the guy at the TOP right? So since I was the official "TOP" of this page, I wanted to post 2 pictures...
you suck at the english language. please depart the hideout at this time.10 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: onlyme386, 76clubs, doublemeup, Kurtman213You happy with our effort so far to keep the hot girls coming?
I luv poker. I play evry day and i got like 500k in play money. Im only 16 tho so i cant deposit real $$ yet. im real good tho. my friends say im gonna b the next phil ivey. i play every hand and only lose to bad beats.
lol, you forgot to ask for a stake.
I luv poker. I play evry day and i got like 500k in play money. Im only 16 tho so i cant deposit real $$ yet. im real good tho. my friends say im gonna b the next phil ivey. i play every hand and only lose to bad beats.
you sound like a solid player welcome aboard
lol, you forgot to ask for a stake.
i'd give him a stake anyday. if your good at play money, you'll be good at real money!
That doesn't stop everyone. :club:
gaddamnit
X%20Girls%20standing.jpg

I was going for quantity not quality... plus it's really only the middle 4 that are ugly... get the crap out of here c..er... NOOB!

Only me is at the FT of a 1$ MTT on Full tilt. 3 with 5 left. Go rail.

ok if u dont think those girlz r ugly u mite b gay. and i dont hang out wit gays.
Okay, who is this? Really, whover this is is getting REALLY annoying. And if it's not a joke account, You're a moron and should be burned.