The Hideout

ok I want to make sure you all know that before you read my subsequent post, that I am ****ing hammered right now.ok, good, I'm glad you're all caught up now

I fail to see how Boiler Room would help in this situation. But anyways Ricker, I "know i'm only 18 and haven't experienced life" but what I have gone through in this short time would make a normal person give up a long time ago but I'm still here. And all I gotta say is that I'm sort of like you in that I'm not one to just go out and meet people but fu.ck it dude, what do you have to lose. Go to bar, a club, whatever, play on the fact that you're flippin radio famous. If you make an a.ss out of yourself, who cares, nobody's gonna remember you. Just get the fu.ck out of the house!!
You know, you would think that being radio famous would hold more water, but it really doesn't. It sucks to be me, because every single move I make I am scrutinized. **** man, my ex-gf hd to drive me home tonight because the only way I could hang out with her as a "friend" (which is all she wants) is by getting rip roaring drunk. And I'm not the type to get drunk normally. But my point is, I can't hang out with her without drinking right now because it relaxes me and I can't think of ways to get around my feelings for her that she so obviously doesn't have for me anymore. I wish so hard that she still felt for me the way she used to but she doesn't and I have to either get over her, or extract her from my life. I don't see that happening anytime soon. I don't know what to do. I'm so miserable when I'm with her, but again, I'm so miserable without her. I do things that aren't like me in order to hang out with her longer. She was my everything and now I'm tossed aside like yesterday's news. She is so easily over me and I don't know how to handle being around her now. And I so badly want to be around her. I'm so miserable. I think I need to cut off contact, because I cannot keep getting as drunk as I did tonight in order to handle hanging out with her. This is the first itme in a long time where I've drank as much as I did. i'm just so miserable. I love her so much and I wasn't enough for her. I don't know what's wrong with me. Sure I'm fat and overweight, but that didn't bother her for the longest time so I don't think that's what it is. Something caused her to see me in a different light which meant moving out on me and figuring out that I'm not for her. **** man, I wish I could just find someone who will love me as much as I love them back. I hate this stupid emotion. I've been ****ed by it so many times I can't even count anymore. My fiance broke up with me, my last girlfriend was batshit crazy and the one before that cheated on me. I've had the worst luck with women. **** man, I've had the worst luck in general. I can't keep a 96% to hold up in poker, I always get second nutted or coolered. Poker sucks, my lifesucks. I really think God hates me for some reason. The only thing I've got going for me is my job and even that sucks sometimes. Sure we're number 1, but jesus, it's like pulling teeth to get the guys to do a bit or something. I'm so bummed and depressed right now, I just don't know what to do. which brings me to Oneey's story
Evening folks.Oneey's story
I should say first off, I do count my blessings first and foremost. I just feel like God is aiming his piss on me. I have a lot of good stuff going on in my life, I know that, and I apprecite it. Howevr, I will say that there are a lot of things that could be going better. Namely my love life. Also, my poker career. Isn't it supposed to go, lucky in love, unlucky in cards? Well right now, I'm unluck in both, and I constantly want to cry my ****ing eyes out.Ok, I'm sure you all have had enough of this maudilin crap.I'm done with this stupid novel now. I'm sorr yoyu guys had to read all this, but that's what you get when Ricker's drunk.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Dude, going out with an ex as a "friend" never works. EVER. I'm on IM if you need to talk....AND I TOPPED IT!natfhm.jpg

what up beeotches?

I should say first off, I do count my blessings first and foremost. I just feel like God is aiming his piss on me. I have a lot of good stuff going on in my life, I know that, and I apprecite it. Howevr, I will say that there are a lot of things that could be going better. Namely my love life. Also, my poker career.
well put...i swear...i am ricker/ricker is me
Dude, going out with an ex as a "friend" never works. EVER. I'm on IM if you need to talk....
I don't think I have your im
what up beeotches?well put...i swear...i am ricker/ricker is me
haha...we should form a support group...
I don't think I have your imhaha...we should form a support group...
It's in my profile. :club:
I am a die-hard Chargers fan. NH
Sweet! I grew up in the days of Air Coryell: Fouts, JJ Jefferson, Joiner, Kellen. Muncie. Those were some crazy teams (all scoring, but no offense).

gkunit: should i get a parker, owen, duff, or martins jersey?have dyer, shearer, and laurent robert (haha, i know; was going to gett woodgate instead) shirts already

uhhh nick lost his virginity last night :club:
Seriously bro, I talked to her an hour ago and she said she felt bad for ya. Oh yeah and she wants her $20 pronto.Highlights of Yesterday's Home Game Tourney:-New house never been to before-13 people-two kids agree "online, the cards are picked by people"-hot mom says to me "are you Don, the poker phenom I keep hearing about?"-I buy in for $10 and put my chips in with AQ on a AQT (2 spades) board and kid takes 2 minutes with KJ saying "I know a spade is gonna come" and I never get lucky so I'm down to 175 blinds 10/20-I later turn that 175 into 6000-I crack aces with AJ-I fold AA to one small bet on a JT9 flop (opponent had J9)-I should've gone bust a ton of times like when I talked a kid out of folding 33 pf vs. my AK and the flop would've come K3x or when I had QJ all in and talked two guys out of both folding KJ pf which would've held-I couldn't focus half of the time b/c of laughing at funny stories or comments-sspada got knocked out by a 1 outer on the river and almost commited suicide on the street afterwards-I took two 2 outers on the river, two 3 outers on the river, and about 65 more bad beats and I just laughed them off-I made the final table of 6-We had to reeeeeally rush the tournament when we were 5 handed raising the blinds every hand it just became a complete luckfest. We had 1 second to act on our hand and it was really bad-I cashed being one of the final 3 players and we decided to chop the prize pool 3 ways and give the rest to the chip leader and not play the rest of the tournament. I was cool with it cuz I had 2bbs left, and we really didn't have time to finish the tourney anyways. So I guess I can call this just a top 3 finish seeing we all just chopped it. Short Version: I made top 3 and we all chopped the prize pool 3 ways and gave the rest to the chip leader and we didnt play out the rest of the tournament.
Seriously bro, I talked to her an hour ago and she said she felt bad for ya. Oh yeah and she wants her $20 pronto.
nice homegame storybut in all seriousness, i didnt have a condom last ight so i had to pull out early, NOT going to happen tonight :club:, but seriously i dont think im going to ever meet a chick, where i only have to say, "I have a boner", then she goes down on meits ****ing great, its also an ego booster when she says i love your penisi could never win with AA ever, and i would die a happy man
nice homegame storybut in all seriousness, i didnt have a condom last ight so i had to pull out early, NOT going to happen tonight :club:, but seriously i dont think im going to ever meet a chick, where i only have to say, "I have a boner", then she goes down on meits ****ing great, its also an ego booster when she says i love your penisi could never win with AA ever, and i would die a happy man
Don't have sex without a condom. Ever. Especially with a girl who will give up the coocher so easily. How many other guys has she done this with? Answer: More than you can imagine.
gkunit: should i get a parker, owen, duff, or martins jersey?have dyer, shearer, and laurent robert (haha, i know; was going to gett woodgate instead) shirts already
Everybody I saw in England had the duff or owen. I'd get parker. However, I personally like the nameless and numberless ones.
tyI told ya she was a whore.....I get an ego booster from winning a home game tourney and you get an ego booster by getting a BJ. Which is better? Next time you lose with AA I'll remember that statement. :D
tyI told ya she was a whore.....I get an ego booster from winning a home game tourney and you get an ego booster by getting a BJ. Which is better? Next time you lose with AA I'll remember that statement. :club:
...or ask yourself what's worse: getting a STD or going busto?
Don't have sex without a condom. Ever. Especially with a girl who will give up the coocher so easily. How many other guys has she done this with? Answer: More than you can imagine.
Meh. Depends on the girl.Evening nukkas!
Meh. Depends on the girl.Evening nukkas!
evening homie.I haven't killed myself. I'm just playing through my downswing...playing video games.GOD I've missed playing video games. it's seriously been forever since I've really sat down to play.
evening homie.I haven't killed myself. I'm just playing through my downswing...playing video games.GOD I've missed playing video games. it's seriously been forever since I've really sat down to play.
Wait, why the almost-suicide? (I'm not caught up)
I've just been really really really depressed lately. I get antisocial when that happens. Things are just hitting the fan right now, and on top of that, I'm getting cold decked like crazy.I have just been so down right now, and not really wanting to talk, so I just shut off all my messengers. I've been sleeping a ton.But, I figured I'd pop in for my 7000th post.
thats for golden.what video game you playing? madden?
thats for golden.what video game you playing? madden?
kingdom hearts 2. just got done with the first one yesterday. almost halfway through the second one, or pretty close to it. i'm pwning.
im trying to get good at madden. ive always played the espn football ones because they are 30 bucks cheaper.
meh, i'm decent at madden. i just don't have the patience to play a season. it's pretty much same old same old for me.hockey games, RPG's, any kind of adventure games keep me involved.