• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

obiviously it is, were talkin about women and them seeming to lose intrest in guys...women are evil plain and simple. So it all makes sense ya see. :D:D:club:
Women are teh suck~! Especially ex-fiances.
Women are teh suck~! Especially ex-fiances.
intresting form of grammar there golden, sounds like something from a cartoon that pwned before but is not not on anymore. One of the characters used to talk like that. js. :club:
intresting form of grammar there golden, sounds like something from a cartoon that pwned before but is not not on anymore. One of the characters used to talk like that. js. :club:
Internet-speak has warped my brain :D
Internet-speak has warped my brain :club:
i hear ya, when im writing an e-mail to my parents or potential employer it takes me forever since im used to no caps and no punctuation
7 is still in the freeroll with 25 players left. First place pays out. Take it down!!
Its been 17 hands since ive seen an A and 18 since a pair.Wanna sign on and help a little double?
Hey dudes--I'm a relative newbie, but this thread seems like the place to be. A lot of the rest of the board kind of sucks.Anyway, I thought I'd drop in and introduce myself...
welcome
Hey dudes--I'm a relative newbie, but this thread seems like the place to be. A lot of the rest of the board kind of sucks.Anyway, I thought I'd drop in and introduce myself...
Welcome - feel free to hang around
welcome
thanks!I'm bored and tired of poker for the moment. also broke, so messageboarding seems like a convenient diversion, since I've read pretty much the entire cardplayer archive.

I'm pretty sad that internet gambling has been banned by the house... let's play the senate has some card players.

This page must end!!

Meh...it's all good...this isn't that bad of a page
I love this page. I want to have sex with this page.
Welcome.And I have a game soon. Who's doing what when tonight?
I havn't seen it yet. I might just wait to rent it on dvd.
It's definitely worth seein in the movie.. The theatre brings out the music and effects which is a must.ps. This page gives me the creepies.pss. The rents went to vegas for the week and i'm throwing a party.. everyone's invited.