The Hideout

Yeah, I know it was a freeroll, but the whole reason to play a freeroll is to win real money and build a BR from nothing. Someone who can do this has proven his/her abilities.Your explaination of having just "given up" makes perfect sense to me. You have to expect the next hand you play will be called given the chip stacks, not because of the blinds. Blinds of 30/60 with 700+ chips is managable in a normal tourney, but in a freeroll with the other stacks sitting with 3-7K, it's double up or go home.I was just curious. I'm nosey like that.
lolwell, now i actually have chips because im a lucky donk like that. that is one of two hands ive won in an hour of play up to this point...
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

heres an interesting situation (i made this stupid play for the same reason as the QJ one):Full Tilt Poker Game #793672442: $40 Freeroll (5117608), Table 60 - 60/120 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:41:28 ET - 2006/07/13Seat 1: AL-E-SUN (2,070)Seat 2: 76clubs (1,130)Seat 3: LJ69 (890), is sitting outSeat 4: Joker413420 (5,410)Seat 5: The Loadmeister (1,740)Seat 6: BIGJOE66 (780), is sitting outSeat 7: kahlua168 (13,160)Seat 8: Im Tight (4,565)Seat 9: jpstefan (4,140)LJ69 posts the small blind of 60Joker413420 posts the big blind of 120The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to 76clubs [As Ts]The Loadmeister foldsBIGJOE66 foldskahlua168 foldsIm Tight foldsjpstefan calls 120AL-E-SUN calls 12076clubs raises to 1,130, and is all inLJ69 foldsJoker413420 foldsjpstefan: alesun u gona call him?jpstefan has 15 seconds left to actAL-E-SUN: nopejpstefan calls 1,010AL-E-SUN folds76clubs shows [As Ts]jpstefan shows [4d 4c]76clubs: you cant say that*** FLOP *** [Qh Js 6c]*** TURN *** [Qh Js 6c] [Ad]*** RIVER *** [Qh Js 6c Ad] [9s]76clubs shows a pair of Acesjpstefan shows a pair of Fours76clubs wins the pot (2,560) with a pair of AcesJoker413420: who cares*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2,560 | Rake 0Board: [Qh Js 6c Ad 9s]Seat 1: AL-E-SUN folded before the FlopSeat 2: 76clubs (button) showed [As Ts] and won (2,560) with a pair of AcesSeat 3: LJ69 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 4: Joker413420 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: The Loadmeister didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: BIGJOE66 didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: kahlua168 didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: Im Tight didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: jpstefan showed [4d 4c] and lost with a pair of Fourshere is a full chat transcript here:jpstefan: alesun u gona call him?AL-E-SUN: nope76clubs: you cant say thatJoker413420: who caresjpstefan: &&!$kkkk76clubs: you shouldnt have answered76clubs: nh anywayAL-E-SUN: relax!!! 76jpstefan: loljpstefan: i knowjpstefan: we can do what we want76clubs: your cheating thojpstefan: yaa okkAL-E-SUN: yeah you paid tons of money to get into this tournement!jpstefan: lolAL-E-SUN: my bad!jpstefan: hahaaThe Loadmeister: 76 is right thoAL-E-SUN: i dont care...jpstefan: big deal chill out eevry1Joker413420: true, but i don't think many people careAL-E-SUN: i coulda been lying anyways!76clubs: its a tule, maybe i should just get 4 cards next hand. if i did, would you object?jpstefan: lol yaaa 76clubs: rule*76clubs: welljpstefan: wow ur stupid76clubs: lolAL-E-SUN: lolJoker413420: we have a poker nazi my friendsjpstefan: lolAL-E-SUN: LOLkahlua168: its ok jp will be out soonJoker413420: lets all collude and cheat him out!AL-E-SUN: HELL YEAH!76clubs: think about it tho, you get extra information that you shouldnt getJoker413420: freeroll?76clubs: which makes it cheatingjpstefan: kahlua i wont be out soon dumbb fuikkJoker413420: no1 careskahlua168: oh joker i forgot to thank you for all your chipsJoker413420: do u really think it takes skill any1 to win this?Joker413420: hahahahahaJoker413420: you're a fag.gotkahlua168: LOLkahlua168: wowJoker413420: ahahahaha you idiotjpstefan: man good job kahluaAL-E-SUN: YOU CHEATED!!!!AL-E-SUN: LOL JKkahlua168: i did it because it was your money =)Joker413420: you donkeyjpstefan: you cheated dudejpstefan: you showed ur cardsjpstefan: damn man'jpstefan: 'Joker413420: no you're not a donkey, im sorryJoker413420: just a stupid idiot who calls 9'sJoker413420: IDIOTjpstefan: lolDealer: Classified420 raises to 1,175, andI have hit a set of 7s on the flop twice and am now up to a whopping 12k!

Happy B-day Card Warfare!!! :club:
yes... Happy 20th CDubb.
I missed the second part with the hole blockers. I loathe ketchup on my Hot Dog. But that's an incredible idea. I'd buy it.nh.HAPPY BIRTHDAYCW!!!!!! I have a feeling we're going to get a visit frum drunk c-dubb tonight.
Happy B-Day C-DubbGet wastedGo to the Kelly ConcertMake a drunk appearance :D
YOURE GODDAMN RIGYHT!!!!270px-Kelly_Clarkson_1.jpgsorry tpo disapopoint guys, but ya bouy c-0dubv is too farked up and neefds to cracsh. goodni9ght

After I play some good poker, and some bad poker, this is what it all comes down to.I am not bitching about luck, just informing you of my 43rd place finish and how i lost.Full Tilt Poker Game #793825131: $40 Freeroll (5117608), Table 62 - 400/800 Ante 100 - No Limit Hold'em - 4:10:29 ET - 2006/07/13Seat 1: nateofspades06 (54,718)Seat 3: x SmFass52 x (13,680)Seat 4: 76clubs (11,740)Seat 5: Ragnorak (43,738)Seat 6: acedown69 (43,601)Seat 7: updagazoo (9,070)Seat 8: jonfrank (17,562)Seat 9: Lizard Lachlan (21,810)nateofspades06 antes 100x SmFass52 x antes 10076clubs antes 100Ragnorak antes 100acedown69 antes 100updagazoo antes 100jonfrank antes 100Lizard Lachlan antes 10076clubs posts the small blind of 400Ragnorak posts the big blind of 800The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to 76clubs [Jc Js]acedown69 calls 800updagazoo foldsjonfrank foldsLizard Lachlan foldsnateofspades06: bully me out of tripsnateofspades06: not gonna do it two times in a rownateofspades06 calls 800x SmFass52 x calls 80076clubs raises to 11,640, and is all intripp_1 (Observer): yeah g1Ragnorak foldsacedown69 calls 10,840nateofspades06 foldsx SmFass52 x folds76clubs shows [Jc Js]acedown69 shows [As 9h]*** FLOP *** [3h 5h 4h]*** TURN *** [3h 5h 4h] [8h]*** RIVER *** [3h 5h 4h 8h] [Ad]76clubs shows a pair of Jacksacedown69 shows a flush, Nine highacedown69 wins the pot (26,480) with a flush, Nine high76clubs stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 26,480 | Rake 0Board: [3h 5h 4h 8h Ad]Seat 1: nateofspades06 folded before the FlopSeat 3: x SmFass52 x (button) folded before the FlopSeat 4: 76clubs (small blind) showed [Jc Js] and lost with a pair of JacksSeat 5: Ragnorak (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: acedown69 showed [As 9h] and won (26,480) with a flush, Nine highSeat 7: updagazoo folded before the FlopSeat 8: jonfrank folded before the FlopSeat 9: Lizard Lachlan folded before the Flop

Had a good night. FT 8k guarantee on FullTilt. Lasted exactly ONE hand on the final table. UTG pushed, I was short and called all-in with QK. flop AJX, turn A leaves me drawing dead. Still $277, nice score for me.

Sup Bitches! :club: 7, your luck makes me sick.Drunk C-Dubb.....sweeeeeeeeeet!

Had a good night. FT 8k guarantee on FullTilt. Lasted exactly ONE hand on the final table. UTG pushed, I was short and called all-in with QK. flop AJX, turn A leaves me drawing dead. Still $277, nice score for me.
You seem to play all the tournaments I play. Thats pretty cool.

So last night, me and my girl went to go see Pirates of the Carribean with a bunch of my work crew. After we get back to my place, she's acting all weird and distant still, so I decided to ask her what her deal is. She tells me that she is really uncertain about us and feels like there should be that spark between us always. She doesn't miss being around me anymore and she's really confused.So, right now, we're on a break. I told her that Friday the 28th is her deadline to figure **** out and see how she feels about us then. After that, I may be a single man again.I'm really really bummed out about this. I've never had a relationship end this way. Usually, there's a lot more drama involved. Not anymore I guess.

I'm really really bummed out about this. I've never had a relationship end this way. Usually, there's a lot more drama involved.
I'd be happy if I didn't have drama in the break-ups. Mine get pretty damn pathetic as of late.If she bails...oh well...follow the dream...date an Asian. :club:
NICE, what's the plan in england?
Soccer trip. We're training with coaches from Chelsea and Newcastle, watching a reserve match, watching a training session, and going to a pre-season game between Newcastle and PSV. It's gonna be awesome.You up for HORSE? And wanna play the Pot Limit Omaha tourny in half an hour?
Soccer trip. We're training with coaches from Chelsea and Newcastle, watching a reserve match, watching a training session, and going to a pre-season game between Newcastle and PSV. It's gonna be awesome.
so very different, you and i
Soccer trip. We're training with coaches from Chelsea and Newcastle, watching a reserve match, watching a training session, and going to a pre-season game between Newcastle and PSV. It's gonna be awesome.You up for HORSE? And wanna play the Pot Limit Omaha tourny in half an hour?
wow...sounds like a sick trip. hope you have fun with that one.and not yet...just woke up, so kinda still trying to get my eyes open.
Meh, I'll play some WHORE on Full Tilt. I'll be on, come join me.
so very different, you and i
Yes. But as they say, opposites attract. Or something like that.
wow...sounds like a sick trip. hope you have fun with that one.and not yet...just woke up, so kinda still trying to get my eyes open.
k.
Yes. But as they say, opposites attract. Or something like that.
are you coming onto me? because i'm not resisting love-smiley-074.gifgod i need to go to bed...but before i do, i started a gay ass blog herei suck at computers, so its pretty basic/lame...any suggestions (and how to do said suggestion) would be sweet...

Even though this is a bad beat....it wouldn't have pissed me off at all if the guy hadn't said a word. It's a 2 dollar tourney...I just want time time to pass by so I'm playing a micro :)PokerStars Game #5545179900: Tournament #27707388, $2.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2006/07/13 - 11:02:48 (ET)Table '27707388 32' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: pouchouchou (1480 in chips) Seat 2: theeeclone (1600 in chips) Seat 3: Kuge (1470 in chips) Seat 4: artpoker (1480 in chips) Seat 5: Mick Walker (1470 in chips) Seat 6: dmf33333 (1360 in chips) Seat 7: DrexelTim (1480 in chips) Seat 8: SERVPIECE (1740 in chips) Seat 9: bigdan123 (1500 in chips) DrexelTim: posts small blind 10SERVPIECE: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Kuge [Kd Th]bigdan123: folds pouchouchou: calls 20theeeclone: folds Kuge: calls 20artpoker: folds Mick Walker: folds dmf33333: calls 20DrexelTim: folds SERVPIECE: checks *** FLOP *** [2s Kh 6h]SERVPIECE: checks pouchouchou: checks Kuge: bets 60dmf33333: folds SERVPIECE: calls 60pouchouchou: folds *** TURN *** [2s Kh 6h] [Qs]SERVPIECE: checks Kuge: bets 80SERVPIECE: calls 80*** RIVER *** [2s Kh 6h Qs] [Qc]SERVPIECE: checks Kuge: bets 180SERVPIECE: raises 180 to 360Kuge: calls 180*** SHOW DOWN ***SERVPIECE: shows [Ts Qd] (three of a kind, Queens)Kuge: mucks hand SERVPIECE collected 1090 from potThe chat after the hand: Kuge said, ":/"SERVPIECE said, "sry"Kuge said, "i guess u meant to misclick twice before river came" :club:

are you coming onto me? because i'm not resisting love-smiley-074.gifgod i need to go to bed...but before i do, i started a gay ass blog herei suck at computers, so its pretty basic/lame...any suggestions (and how to do said suggestion) would be sweet...
Love the smily.You still Kuge? Cuz I'll come rail while waiting for my betastars tourny to start.

YuckI just got felted in a cash game. :club: Lost two big pots. I'm not sure if I should've gone broke.AQs, under the giraffe limps, (.25/.50) I raise to 2 in 2nd posManiac sb calls, under the giraffe callsFlop: A 9 8 (rainbow)under the giraffe bets out 2, I felt if he had AJ or AK he would've raised, felt like he had a smaller ace so I call, sb foldsTurn: JThis wasn't a big scare card but when he bet 4.50 I was confused. What did he limp with under the giraffe then call a raise and lead on both streets? T7s? J9 or J8s? Ax? QTs? I might've been able to fold here but I still felt like I had the best hand so I called. River: JNow he bets 5.50. WTF? Now this had me worried, I didn't feel like he would bet here on the river unless he had a strong hand, I probably should've folded here but I felt that if he had flopped two pair like or if he had Ax I have him beat so I called. He flipped up JQ and I lost. Its not so much the bad beat, just wondering how I played this hand. So then later on I had QQ folded to me in MP, I raise to 2, sb reraises to 6, now can I honestly fold for 4 more? I mean I dunno its really tough so I called. Flop: T 7 4 (rainbow)He bets the pot of 12.50, I have 14 total. Can I fold here? I felt like theres probably a good chance that I'm beat but its so hard to fold here even though I was worried about AA or KK. I called, he had KK, sucks to be me. Can I have played that hand differently?

gk...just saying, i play nlhe as much as i do on stars/beta stars, not only because when you tranfer from beta to regular, you get a 2:1 transfer rate, but www.onlinepokergoods.net, buy play chips from you, then gives you real money, so its pretty sweet deal imoive used them before so its not like they are scamming

gk...just saying, i play nlhe as much as i do on stars/beta stars, not only because when you tranfer from beta to regular, you get a 2:1 transfer rate, but www.onlinepokergoods.net, buy play chips from you, then gives you real money, so its pretty sweet deal imoive used them before so its not like they are scamming
Really? Do I need to set up a real money account (like netteller) to do this?Cuz I could definately do that. Got alot on FT.TOP:meaulnes_keira_knightley_02.jpg
YuckI just got felted in a cash game. :club: Lost two big pots. I'm not sure if I should've gone broke.AQs, under the giraffe limps, (.25/.50) I raise to 2 in 2nd posManiac sb calls, under the giraffe callsFlop: A 9 8 (rainbow)under the giraffe bets out 2, I felt if he had AJ or AK he would've raised, felt like he had a smaller ace so I call, sb foldsTurn: JThis wasn't a big scare card but when he bet 4.50 I was confused. What did he limp with under the giraffe then call a raise and lead on both streets? T7s? J9 or J8s? Ax? QTs? I might've been able to fold here but I still felt like I had the best hand so I called. River: JNow he bets 5.50. WTF? Now this had me worried, I didn't feel like he would bet here on the river unless he had a strong hand, I probably should've folded here but I felt that if he had flopped two pair like or if he had Ax I have him beat so I called. He flipped up JQ and I lost. Its not so much the bad beat, just wondering how I played this hand. So then later on I had QQ folded to me in MP, I raise to 2, sb reraises to 6, now can I honestly fold for 4 more? I mean I dunno its really tough so I called. Flop: T 7 4 (rainbow)He bets the pot of 12.50, I have 14 total. Can I fold here? I felt like theres probably a good chance that I'm beat but its so hard to fold here even though I was worried about AA or KK. I called, he had KK, sucks to be me. Can I have played that hand differently?
I used to be play strictly cash games so here is my .02Hand 1:Preflop: Fine maybe 2.5FloP:Have to raise that flop, cannot express how much you have to raise that to 5 or 6 thereTurn: Well, since you didnt raise the flop, you let him take control of the hand, and you never never never want to let that happen in cash games, but I just call there too, might raise here tooRiver: Crying callHand 2: That just sucks