Only thing good that ever came out of Canada was Molson and the Bare Naked Ladies.
tsk tsk... didn't even include Negreanu in your list of good thing to come out of Canada.
Ask around. I hate that Danny Negreeno. He's a jopke. That's why he sucked so bad this past year. Guy got lucky for one year and thinks he's a pro. LOL!
Let see,, Canada Pwns in all, Our country has a population the size of California yet we managed to Pwn as the best at everything.Elisha Cuthbert (need i continue?)Mike MyersPam Anderson (pre std's)Jim Carreyback to back world series via Blue jaysall hockey - including the olympics in which we pwned both men and womenShania Twain, - shes hot
I would like to add basketball was invented by a Canadian.Natasha HenstridgeLenoard CohenEstella WarrenSteve Nashthats all for now
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some more canadian beer brands for the americansLucky LagerLakerSteelerSteelbackMolson Stock AleLabatt 50I feel guilty depriving my countrymen of some of our best beers but they deserve it.
Come on man tell the yanks about the good stuff.Creemore SpringsSleemans - cream ale and well the rest suckMooseheadAlexander KeithsSteamwhistleKokanee Gold - Only on the west coastWaterloo Dark - comes in a stubby which is about as Canadian as you can get.Nice sig! I actually had bell change my call display to say "The Dude" in my smoked out university days
some more canadian beer brands for the americansLucky LagerLakerSteelerSteelbackMolson Stock AleLabatt 50I feel guilty depriving my countrymen of some of our best beers but they deserve it.
Come on man tell the yanks about the good stuff.Creemore SpringsSleemans - cream ale and well the rest suckMooseheadAlexander KeithsSteamwhistleKokanee Gold - Only on the west coastWaterloo Dark - comes in a stubby which is about as Canadian as you can get.Nice sig! I actually had bell change my call display to say "The Dude" in my smoked out university days
Rickards, Keiths and Sleemans. the rest don't suck, all the Sleeman's are great.Never had Kokanee, and Waterloo Dark. Well it comes in a stubby. 10 points.Also, Lakeport Honey and the new Labatt Honey/Golden whatever is excellent.I can't believe no one has mentioned Todd MaCullough
Only thing good that ever came out of Canada was Molson and the Bare Naked Ladies.
I think Molson is overrated. Bought a 20 pack of bottles with a buddy of mine and we couldn't finish it was so gross. Maybe because it was Ice....
So you bought 20 beer for you and a buddy? heres my 1st reactions, you dont drink much, you are young,, maybe really young but....... you realised your own stupidity, you drank Molsen Icestick with the lakes and the rivers you;re used too
Labatt Blue is pretty damn good. You guys ever had Lake Lager (Or Laker Lager, not sure which). Had it in Windsor, tastes like piss.PS Thanks for Alanis Morrissette.
I'm American, but must admit that Canada is better in some waysCANADApm_official.jpgAMERICAcapt.sge.sde08.141004220919.photo00.default-262x380.jpg
who's that in the top picture, Bob Hope's son? I seriously don't think I've ever seen a pic of the canandian PM before hahahah I'm an ugly american.
you can put everything good to ever come from Canada in one thread.Doesnt that say it all?
boournswe haven't got half-started on what's good about canada.oh wait, we got elisha. so we're 3/4 done. still, other good stuff.this was going to turn into a big anti-USA rant, but instead i'll just point out that those microphones in front of Dubya look a lot like penises.
I think Molson is overrated. Bought a 20 pack of bottles with a buddy of mine and we couldn't finish it was so gross. Maybe because it was Ice....
That would do it.
you can put everything good to ever come from Canada in one thread.Doesnt that say it all?
And what is the capacity of one thread my armadillo fucking friend?
And what is the capacity of one thread my armadillo fucking friend?
This thread? I'd give it 3 pages at most... 75% of which isn't promoting Canada in any way.

We knew plaid flannel was cool way before Seattle did.The average dog sled team can kill and devour a grown human in less than three minutes.We don't often marry our kinfolk.The light bulb was actually invented by a Canadian. (Henry Woodward patented it in 1874). The patent was bought by some obscure American named Edison who improved upon the design and took credit for inventing it. Other Canadian inventions include: the jolly jumper, duct tape, insulin, walkie talkies, roller skates, Superman, air-conditioned vehicles, acrylics, standard time (and daylight saving time), the paint-roller, the radio compass, snowmobiles, jet skis, improved zippers, and the handles on cardboard beer cases, etc.,etc., etc. (there are thousands more!)We don't have much of a taste for powdered bear testicles, but we know who does, and we're willing to sell them.Tim Horton's kicks Dunkin Donut's butt.