Ok, not proud of Celine Dion or Paul Schaeffer... However, Shania makes up for both of them. We have The Tragically Hip which is a win right there. We have mounties ... case closed

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite thing about Canada is the Canadians who get all worked up when you mock Canada. No inferiority complex there, eh?I'd think if I lived in Canada I'd let Celine Dion and Paul Schaeffer and such stand on their own. Not to mention all those sports heroes. All those NFL players, and MLB sluggers, and the dozens and dozens of Canadians in the NBA. The cannucks who dominate the MLS.Yup..if I were Canadian, I'd just say, "Scoreboard".I just thank God I don't have to worry about being one of you Mountie hugging, maple syrup guzzling, moose humping communist bastards. Hah!Hey, where'd you get the idea for your national anthem? Sounds strangely familiar. FACE! PWNED! BANGING HOT CHICKS 5 TIMES A DAY!

My favorite thing about Canada is the Canadians who get all worked up when you mock Canada. No inferiority complex there' date=' eh?I'd think if I lived in Canada I'd let Celine Dion and Paul Schaeffer and such stand on their own. Not to mention all those sports heroes. All those NFL players, and MLB sluggers, and the dozens and dozens of Canadians in the NBA. The cannucks who dominate the MLS.Yup..[b']if[/b] I were Canadian, I'd just say, "Scoreboard".glad ur not !I just thank God I don't have to worry about being one of you Mountie hugging, maple syrup guzzling, moose humping communist bastards. Hah!Hey, where'd you get the idea for your national anthem? Sounds strangely familiar. FACE! PWNED! BANGING HOT CHICKS 5 TIMES A DAY!
My favorite thing about Canada is the Canadians who get all worked up when you mock Canada. No inferiority complex there' date=' eh?I'd think if I lived in Canada I'd let Celine Dion and Paul Schaeffer and such stand on their own. Not to mention all those sports heroes. All those NFL players, and MLB sluggers, and the dozens and dozens of Canadians in the NBA. The cannucks who dominate the MLS.Yup..if I were Canadian, I'd just say, "Scoreboard".I just thank God I don't have to worry about being one of you Mountie hugging, maple syrup guzzling, moose humping communist bastards. Hah!Hey, where'd you get the idea for your national anthem? Sounds strangely familiar. FACE! PWNED! BANGING HOT CHICKS 5 TIMES A DAY! "A song of real national pride; not an ode to war like our national anthem"its been said, but come on. iowa? i know you were born in japan blah blah but come on...iowa?and the whole inferiority complex is dumb. if we started ripping on americans, we wouldn't have to worry about a bunch of proud americans defending themselves. we'd probably find ourselves on some No Fly List or getting bombed or something. the worst we'll do is pour boiling maple syrup on you.moose humping... don't knock it til you tried it
"A song of real national pride; not an ode to war like our national anthem"
That sounds strangely like The Star Spangled Banner. JS.
its been said, but come on.  iowa?  i know you were born in japan blah blah but come on...iowa?
Missing your point here. Millions would starve if it wasn't for the agricultural output of this state. I'm guessing you've never been here, either. I've been to Canada. Therefore, I can mock from experience which makes me inherently better and much more handsome.
and the whole inferiority complex is dumb.  if we started ripping on americans, we wouldn't have to worry about a bunch of proud americans defending themselves.  we'd probably find ourselves on some No Fly List or getting bombed or something.  the worst we'll do is pour boiling maple syrup on you.
Remember that and you'll be better off. :club: Doesn't stop from you frigid bastards defending needling of your country like it's the Alamo.
moose humping... don't knock it til you tried it
Fair enough.