greatest rapper ever?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thrope and Commoncents know what they are talking about.As Commoncents said, Illmatic could be one the greatest rap albums of all time, so you have rank NAS high on the list.Also, Thrope was right when he said Big Pun was underrated. Fat man could rhyme.But seriously, SCARFACE needs some more respect, that guy is amazing.

Here is my top 10 G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time)Tribe Called Questcommon DOOM rakim ghostface killah ice cube nas notorious BIG sage francis scarface notice 2Pac did not make the list. i think he was a great poet, but not so much an emcee.no jay-z because i think he copies everyone elses lines, mostly biggie.

Here is my top 10 G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time)Tribe Called Questcommon DOOM rakim ghostface killah ice cube nas notorious BIG sage francis scarface notice 2Pac did not make the list. i think he was a great poet, but not so much an emcee.no jay-z because i think he copies everyone elses lines, mostly biggie.
notice...2pac has sold more records then ur top ten combined.
obviously not true, but that should not be part of the criteria anyway.
Here is my top 10 G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time)Tribe Called Questcommon  DOOM  rakim  ghostface killah  ice cube  nas  notorious BIG  sage francis  scarface  notice 2Pac did not make the list.  i think he was a great poet, but not so much an emcee.no jay-z because i think he copies everyone elses lines, mostly biggie.
Just cause Mariah Carey has more #1 songs than anyone, doesnt make her good. Also, 2Pac sold more since hes been dead then he did alive. Good Job Suge Knight!
Also, 2Pac sold more since hes been dead then he did alive.
Pac and Biggie are totally kickin it in the caribbean.
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.Everybody knows they are on an island in the south pacific. gosh.
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.Everybody knows they are on an island in the south pacific. gosh.
In "Young G's" Biggie did say this:"I be smokin' trees in Belize when you find me"So he's probably kicking it Belize with Tupac. And Aaliyah. And Mr. Rogers.
In "Young G's" Biggie did say this:"I be smokin' trees in Belize when you find me"So he's probably kicking it Belize with Tupac. And Aaliyah. And Mr. Rogers.
dont forget Princess Diana and JFK jr

I think that if you talk about the greatest talent in Rap history its Dre and its not even closeMy favorite Rapper is Chuck D as a person and as an MCMay I throw out some cudos though to my old time faves Digital Underground and Black Sheep and De La Soul is probably way underappreciated even by meEminem rules I just can't wait until his daughter is old enough to say "Daddy will you play that song about mommy the one where you strangle her and throw her in the trunk of your car?"by the way when is Pac's new album coming out?