• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

UNINTERESTING ANECDOTE #4468797651So after re-formatting and pointing utorrent to the right place for all my dl's, one by one, which was fucking painstaking, my gf plugged in an external hd which renamed the drive letter where I have all my shit saved. And now she has a bunch of video editing stuff pointing to the external with that letter so I can't just change it back.FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
you don't happen to have a sex tape of the two of you by chance do you?
yeah but i don't save torrent files because i'm dumb
Are you sure that your computer doesn't save them automatically? I discovered not long ago that mine does. So when I download a torrent file it goes into my download folder. I open it, and my music download begins. Then I always delete the torrent file, but because I opened it and began a download, a copy of the torrent file is created in some bizarre folder. They land in AppData -> Roaming -> uTorrent. Since I would never accidentally or purposefully find myself in that sub-folder, I can just search my computer for "torrent" and it immediately directs me there.
you don't happen to have a sex tape of the two of you by chance do you?
and what if i do?
Are you sure that your computer doesn't save them automatically? I discovered not long ago that mine does. So when I download a torrent file it goes into my download folder. I open it, and my music download begins. Then I always delete the torrent file, but because I opened it and began a download, a copy of the torrent file is created in some bizarre folder. They land in AppData -> Roaming -> uTorrent. Since I would never accidentally or purposefully find myself in that sub-folder, I can just search my computer for "torrent" and it immediately directs me there.
i looked, no luck... :/so as for musici have been listening to ewan pearson's we are proud of our choices a whole bunch. the lusine track 'cirrus' sounds like the stuff i've been making lately, only better, of course.also that will fill thing i did, we're playing a show in chicago on dec 23 if anyone wants to come. don't really have a band or anything! not sure how i got roped into this one.

Pitchfork give Kanye's new album a 10.0, their first since ...and you will know us by the trail of dead's "Source Tags and Codes."I haven't listened to it yet. Is it better than "In Rainbows"?

yeah I don't even like kanye west (the only song of his I actually enjoy is that "can't tell me nothin'" one and that's really just because of zach galafinakis) but I just downloaded it since pitchfork has just told me that I have to like it. but yeah, I have no doubt that it'll be better than summerteeth, in rainbows, this is happening, and even funeral for that matter. thanks pitchfork!on a sidenote, I rarely ever buy music, like sufjan's latest was the only one since... shit I don't even remember, probably in rainbows, but even though I pretty much always steal my music, I still feel bad about it. like I wish I could win the lottery so I could send all the bands I really like a check for fifty bucks and say "hey, sorry bout that." but kanye west? I don't even like his stuff and I make a POINT to always download his stuff. fuck that guy.

ugh. god damn it. it's actually really, really good. pretty much all out musically and lyrically fantastic. still not quite sure about that 10, but it's up there, that's for sure. fucking kanye.

OK, I now love Muse. They were forced to not play live and pretend to play along to their track by the producers of this Italian soccer show. In response they switched positions, drummer singing, bass player on guitar and keyboard and the singer on drums.

!
ugh. god damn it. it's actually really, really good. pretty much all out musically and lyrically fantastic. still not quite sure about that 10, but it's up there, that's for sure. fucking kanye.
Ha! He sure showed your ass.
Ha! He sure showed your ass.
well, somewhat, but he'll still not be buying no lambo's with my benjamins though, so I still have a bit of win.

that is humorous.I've listened to mbdtf three times since I downloaded it this morning. strategy if you weren't so white I'd recommend it to you highly.

Pitchfork give Kanye's new album a 10.0, their first since ...and you will know us by the trail of dead's "Source Tags and Codes."I haven't listened to it yet. Is it better than "In Rainbows"?
That is embarrassing for Pitchfork. It's an okay album - it's good for Kanye, but a fucking ten?! Jesus. I'd give it about a 7.Note: I did give the new Kanye a thumbs up a week ago (note: just one thumb, not both), and it actually made me want to listen to his older stuff. Then I listened to his older stuff for the first time in a long time and was severely disappointed. A few years ago I got totally into his first two albums, and I thought/hoped to find them interesting still. I didn't though. I still quite like
and
* but other songs I used to enjoy like 'Crack Music' just come off as silly now. Okay 'Touch The Sky' is a pretty amazing song, but Kanye's vocals hurt it.* Note Wood Harris, aka Avon Barksdale, chilling with Kanye and Mos Def at 2:25.

In far more exciting and slightly related news, Jay Electronica signed with Roc Nation last week, so we can expect him to finally put out an album next year. It's slightly related because it's Jay-Z's label on which Kanye released his first album. Also it's one of the most anticipated hip-hop debut albums in a very long time.

In far more exciting and slightly related news, Jay Electronica signed with Roc Nation last week, so we can expect him to finally put out an album next year. It's slightly related because it's Jay-Z's label on which Kanye released his first album. Also it's one of the most anticipated hip-hop debut albums in a very long time.
he's gonna be huge.....and he deserves it
he's gonna be huge.....and he deserves it
Great minds think alike!
Sucka emcees rock ice but they really in flamesEighty-five think they free but they really in chainsTalking that big willy looking silly and strangeEarthquakes and rain, hail snow locust and beesAll of the above is caused by the dopest emceesBack day I used to rock Adidas open with LeesWindmill on the cardboard and close with the freezeOh my God, keep goin!Yes it's a Dilla beat, obviously. Busta rapped over it too, but JE does it better.

I haven't had tv in a long time, so maybe I'm just out of the loop here, but has indie type music been used in commercials a lot recently or is it just me? just today I've heard the black keys, rjd2, and the go team on commercials. kinda hurts my sensibilities here a little.edit: and there's simon and garfunkel in a car commercial.edit2: vampire weekend on a civic commercial!!!! aaahhhhhfuckmyfacceeee!!!!!

Bought the new Kanye last night. Been through it three times, and I love it. I'm a pretty big Kanye fan (well, his music, he's a douche), and this might be his best album. Although, I don't really know how to compare it to 808's and heartbreak, which I also loved.I don't think there are many mainstream artists who have been putting out music with the same consistant quality as Kanye over the last decade.I think the only dissapointing album in his discography, for me, is his second, Late registration. I mean, it's a pretty good album, but I never really feel compelled to pop it in my cd player these days.

Bought the new Kanye last night. Been through it three times, and I love it. I'm a pretty big Kanye fan (well, his music, he's a douche), and this might be his best album. Although, I don't really know how to compare it to 808's and heartbreak, which I also loved.I don't think there are many mainstream artists who have been putting out music with the same consistant quality as Kanye over the last decade.I think the only dissapointing album in his discography, for me, is his second, Late registration. I mean, it's a pretty good album, but I never really feel compelled to pop it in my cd player these days.
I really like the first song. I need to listen to it a couple more times to figure out how I feel about the rest of it.

Ok, it's pretty amazing, and I'm only 2/3 of the way through it, and I already know I like the last (full) song. I could live without the John Legend song though. EDIT: Okay Chris Rock is amazing. Anyway, I retract my statement that it should get a 7/10. It's his best album by like, so much. God I love FLAC.

fuckin told you
Yeah, I kind of can't get over how much I like it. It's really good. Everybody should definitely check it out, even you LLY! I'm pretty sure it won't approach In Rainbows for you, but there are some pretty amazing parts and it's thoroughly entertaining (there are a few very funny moments as well).Fuckin Kanye man, goddam.Edit: Listened again, not sure LLY would love it. There are some great parts though.

Well, I'm contractually obligated to own anything Pitchfork gives a 10 to, so you can be sure that I'll give it a spin.I've seen some of his live performances of the songs, and I'd digging them so far. I haven't heard the record versions yet.

She found pictures in my emailI sent this bitch a picture of my dickI don't know what it is with femalesBut I'm not too good at that shitI really like that song. It's really pretty, in a good way. And it's also, improbably, 9 minutes long.