what music are you guys listening to?

If you do this joke, the correct choice is, has always been, and forever will be:Jewels (aka Allen Iverson)- 40 BarsThe greatest lyric ever written: "Everybody stay fly, get money, kill, and fuck bitches."I've discussed this at length, but Allen Iverson's blanket advocacy for killing has to be one of the two or three hundred greatest things I've ever heard of. I am listening to Albumn now, and I'll suggest I made the most... non-standard... selections. I think my songs stick out more than anybody else's, which is (hopefully) not too awful for everyone. I chose noisy, layered songs, which might not feel too autumnal to most, but I think that's kinda cool, too hear what everyone else hears. The My Morning Jacket, Beatles, and KOC calls were particularly sharp, now that I listen.EDIT- I suggested two songs with female vocalists. Are those the only two on the CD? (checks really quick) Yup. Sure are. What does that even mean?
I'll concede the allen iverson point.I really like Albumn. I like it so much that I felt it necessary to put it on one of my special CDs.5obdkw.jpgTHAT'S RIGHT, BITCHES. ORANGE VINYL.
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

re albumn: i made an executive decision to axe 'did you see the words' (sorry dutch), but i'm including band of horses which was an excellent dutch contribution. i'm substituting a simon & garfunkel song which was suggested by both LLY and LG so this should make more people happy and make the album flow better. might also add another song if there's space.....
Sure, whatever. Thanks for compiling it. Sorry I've sort of flaked out here on you; I've been trying to behave more like a human, lately. Oddly, this routine still includes about 70hrs. of poker per week, but I've thrown away my jar, forcing myself to take bathroom breaks, and I take up to 60% of my girlfriend's calls. Who's "creepy" now, faggots?
The greatest lyric ever written: "Everybody stay fly, get money, kill, and fuck bitches."I've discussed this at length, but Allen Iverson's blanket advocacy for killing has to be one of the two or three hundred greatest things I've ever heard of. I am listening to Albumn now, and I'll suggest I made the most... non-standard... selections. I think my songs stick out more than anybody else's, which is (hopefully) not too awful for everyone. I chose noisy, layered songs, which might not feel too autumnal to most, but I think that's kinda cool, too hear what everyone else hears. The My Morning Jacket, Beatles, and KOC calls were particularly sharp, now that I listen.EDIT- I suggested two songs with female vocalists. Are those the only two on the CD? (checks really quick) Yup. Sure are. What does that even mean?
That lyric is AMAZING.The Beach House track you suggested is the best hitter in the lineup, aka the three hole, i.e. Carlos Quentin.
THAT'S RIGHT, BITCHES. ORANGE VINYL.
how do i get one of these
Sure, whatever. Thanks for compiling it. Sorry I've sort of flaked out here on you; I've been trying to behave more like a human, lately. Oddly, this routine still includes about 70hrs. of poker per week, but I've thrown away my jar, forcing myself to take bathroom breaks, and I take up to 60% of my girlfriend's calls. Who's "creepy" now, faggots?
sure, whatever, be more of a fagatron.
the my morning jacket song really made me wish I had picked something from m. ward. they do sound quite alike I think.
i was also shocked by the similarity of 'golden' to 'chinese translation'. probably why i liked it enough to put it 2nd.
CHI CHI BOW enjoy kiddies! i think it turned out pretty great, nice selections everyone.
omg omg omg yaaaaaaay.
I'll concede the allen iverson point.I really like Albumn. I like it so much that I felt it necessary to put it on one of my special CDs.5obdkw.jpgTHAT'S RIGHT, BITCHES. ORANGE VINYL.
i mean, you really did all that set up there? thats cool. you've got talent. or an english girlfriend that has talent. either way, bravo!and as mk said, where do we find those? I love them.
I just watched the Notebook, made out with a pillow while crying, and then lifted weights.
never. been. so. turned. on..

oooooh snap the albumn almost made me forget why I came in here in the first place. toooooootally dig of montreal's latest 'skeletal lamping'. I've only gotten through the first 6 but they are tit-tacular so far. two homosexual thumbs way up.

never. been. so. turned. on.
two homosexual thumbs way up.
Dude, I don't know how you don't see this, but you're coming off pretty gay with shit like this. The rest of the guys are starting to complain that they're uncomfortable having you on the rugby team. Sorry brah...I've gotta' cut you. If you don't knock that shit off, you're seriously going to get a beat down
The greatest lyric ever written: "Everybody stay fly, get money, kill, and fuck bitches."I've discussed this at length, but Allen Iverson's blanket advocacy for killing has to be one of the two or three hundred greatest things I've ever heard of.
Oh man, that slayed me.
Dude, I don't know how you don't see this, but you're coming off pretty gay with shit like this. The rest of the guys are starting to complain that they're uncomfortable having you on the rugby team. Sorry brah...I've gotta' cut you. If you don't knock that shit off, you're seriously going to get a beat down
dude whatever. you know my desire to touch your penis is completely heterosexual. matter of fact, in my opinion, cupping another man's balls in your hands is the straightest thing one can do.now leave me alone; I've got some bench presses to do.
seriously though, if you don't like the new of montreal album you are a bigger faggot than if you do like it.
But you are a faggot either way, I'm sure. I'm going to download it tonight. Hissing Fauna was one of my favorite albums of 2007, and still gets regular tick in the rotation. I'm listening to It's a Feedelity Affair by Lindstrom. Still haven't heard the new one yet.
Albumn is quite outstanding. Nice work to all involved.
listening to the mix now. good job guys. im looking forward to more of these.
glad you guys like it, lots of great songs suggested by everyone.here's a final tracklist for those who don't have it yet. i just realized i never posted it.fcpalbumnaj4.png

haven't listened to it yet, but I'm going to listen to it on the way to work tomorrow, and since my car broke down on the way home today (yay!), I'll be able to listen to it on my good speakers in my truck. I also made an image for lightscribe. how cool am I.Albumn.jpg