royal bought a new car today!!

The ABS brakes on my 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager are fucked. It sucks living in Sudbury.
FYP
Actually it doesn't. It's a very nice place. Royal is from here you know. And still has family here. :green:
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In 1999, my workplace became infested (ok, more like overtaken) with guys from Sudbury. Actually, they all turned out to be a pretty decent crew. I'm not precise on my spelling, just going from what they've told me, but a few guys are from Val Caron? A couple from Chelmsford, a few from Lively. (I hear there's a horrible strip club there called the Silver Dollar?)Anyways, Sudbury seems A-OK!

In 1999, my workplace became infested (ok, more like overtaken) with guys from Sudbury. Actually, they all turned out to be a pretty decent crew. I'm not precise on my spelling, just going from what they've told me, but a few guys are from Val Caron? A couple from Chelmsford, a few from Lively. (I hear there's a horrible strip club there called the Silver Dollar?)Anyways, Sudbury seems A-OK!
All your spelling is correct. I actually live in Hanmer. It's another part of Greater Sudbury like the places you mentioned. I'm not originally from here; I was born in Toronto but consider myself to be a Newfie. Yes b'ye, das right!
All your spelling is correct. I actually live in Hanmer. It's another part of Greater Sudbury like the places you mentioned. I'm not originally from here; I was born in Toronto but consider myself to be a Newfie. Yes b'ye, das right!
Mr. Monkey, kind of off topic here, but would you be willing to send me a list of how many times each team plays during our FCHL schedule? I know I could do it myself in 20 minutes probably but if you have it already down somewhere, could you send it vlaming8748@rogers.com I've done so much for the site already!! lol I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
The ABS brakes on my 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager are fucked. It sucks living in Sudbury.
FYP
Actually it doesn't. It's a very nice place. Royal is from here you know. And still has family here. :green:
LOL. dont remind me!, haha naah i kid, The big nickel pwns!except for the fact that the last time i was up there the Tim Horton's stil had swivel stools at the counter bar.Digi, we didnt get to talk much about the poker scene in sudbury during the Hardrock VIP night, whats the word on it?, are there any good locals?i should come up sometime soon
FYP
i was joking, but sudbury seriously sucks, come on man. ok the nickel rules i'll admit that.i've actually been there plenty - went to camp there (camp solelim) for two years. been to science north at least half a dozen times.i remember a strip club there - not sure if it was the Silver Dollar.big ad out front advertised "warm beer, ugly girls, bad food" or something
i live in an area where there is a large representation of the asian population. they all get acuras and fix them up. so people come from all over the place to steal acuras & hondas. mine included :cry:
LOL, these stereotypes kill me. -swI bet at the same time Minh was stealing your car, he was probably solving a complex math problem, spiking his hair in the rearview mirror, eating a bowl of flied lice with chopsticks, and all the while, his eyes were half-way shut causing him to drive insanely horrible.anywho, sweet ride royal, I am contemplating getting one in the near future. Got any plans to pimp your ride?
Congrats on the New Car.... I got one too over the weekend...But i had to special order it because the dealership didn't have any in stock (bastards)i got an 06 mini cooper :club:
what color did you decide on?
Mr. Monkey, kind of off topic here, but would you be willing to send me a list of how many times each team plays during our FCHL schedule? I know I could do it myself in 20 minutes probably but if you have it already down somewhere, could you send it vlaming8748@rogers.com I've done so much for the site already!! lol I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
If either of you two want to be a real pal, DM could you also send it to me? or Mapleleafs, once you get it can you forward it to me? It would be greatly appreciated.nell789@hotmail.com
If either of you two want to be a real pal, DM could you also send it to me? or Mapleleafs, once you get it can you forward it to me? It would be greatly appreciated.nell789@hotmail.com
I sent it to MapleLeafs. I can send it to you too, but it will have to wait until after work because it's on my home computer.
Ooooo, I love buying stuff, and i just purchased an Acura RSX Type - S, Havent had a new car for a few yearsman that thing is fun as hell!!, OTC represent.
Congrats on the new ride.......and my I say nice choiceI have an 02 desert Silver S with a S/C I love it.
AHHHHHHH!!! those bad boys are tight. i used to have an integra GSR. then it got stolen twice so i went with a more low profile car. RED LINE THAT BAD BOY!!!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!! :club: Nothing like redlining to 8800....... :wink:

whats up with the fupa???my old lady is getting one too. i guess its time to trade her in...ohhh yea congrats on the new car royal..

AHHHHHHH!!! those bad boys are tight. i used to have an integra GSR. then it got stolen twice so i went with a more low profile car. RED LINE THAT BAD BOY!!!
you live in K-town I take it?
Alhambra :club::D:D
whatever man.swingers ref, aces to you if you got it.