royal bought a new car today!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooo,  I love buying stuff, and i just  purchased an Acura RSX Type - S,  Havent had a new car for a few yearsman that thing is fun as hell!!,  OTC represent.
OOOOhhh me too, can we go to the mall later and buy some new shoes and a new handbag too??j/k, congrats on your new purchase....
Pictures?Or has your love for buying stuff not been extended to a digicam and webhosting yet?
:club:
ya laugh it up jackass's, and no i dont own a digi. :D but i'l get my hands on my work one and take some.
AHHHHHHH!!! those bad boys are tight.  i used to have an integra GSR.  then it got stolen twice so i went with a more low profile car.  RED LINE THAT BAD BOY!!!
LOL!!! stolen twice!? where the hell do u live??ya i took it up to 8000 from 1st - 4th today on lunch its gonna get me in trouble i can guarantee it

Screw you and your car. You promised me the "thumb in the bum" black and white avatar for the new year, and I have yet to see it. Give it to me! Or else!!If you don't, I will be forced to follow you to every post you make and complain, and I will start threads, email and PM you until it's up. Hey, it worked for KowboyKoop with Ronmexico. If it worked for that jopke, then it should work for me, right? swSeriously though.

AHHHHHHH!!! those bad boys are tight. i used to have an integra GSR. then it got stolen twice so i went with a more low profile car. RED LINE THAT BAD BOY!!!
LOL!!! stolen twice!? where the hell do u live??ya i took it up to 8000 from 1st - 4th today on lunch its gonna get me in trouble i can guarantee it
i live in an area where there is a large representation of the asian population. they all get acuras and fix them up. so people come from all over the place to steal acuras & hondas. mine included :cry:
Congrats.  Can I drive it?   :twisted:
You just want to handle his stick shift.
I hear idaho can power shift!, doesnt even need to watch what she is doing, can tell by the noises being made its it time to kick it up a notch :wink: oh man that is geting me hot
Congrats.  Can I drive it?   :twisted:
You just want to handle his stick shift.
I hear idaho can power shift!, doesnt even need to watch what she is doing, can tell by the noises being made its it time to kick it up a notch :wink: oh man that is geting me hot
see ya in vegas :wink:
The ABS brakes on my 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager are fucked. It sucks driving around up here in Sudbury on slippery roads with no brakes.
I live in North Dakota where the roads are always icy. I actually don't like ABS. I prefer to pump the brakes.