It happens.  Most of the time I will call a raise with QQ as if I'm hoping to see my set.  If I continue to get raised, then think about KK or AA and consider folding.   I think you played your hand correctly.  When "fish" get a hand like that and it loses become very upset as if that these hands should always win.  Well to them, I say there are 5 cards in a poker hand, not two (AA as there hand).
what does your avatar say?
When "fish" get a hand like that and it loses become very upset as if that these hands should always win.  Well to them, I say there are 5 cards in a poker hand, not two (AA as there hand).
I become upset if I loose a big hand in a big pot if and only if they don't belong in the hand. Say the guy calls a raise with 86s and hits a pair of eights for bottom pair and stay to the river and hit two pair to beat my pair of king or aces. That makes me upset because if they knew anything they would have folded and I would have won. On the other I know these guys are making me money in the long run but I still get upset when they suck out =)
It happens.  Most of the time I will call a raise with QQ as if I'm hoping to see my set.  If I continue to get raised, then think about KK or AA and consider folding.   I think you played your hand correctly.  When "fish" get a hand like that and it loses become very upset as if that these hands should always win.  Well to them, I say there are 5 cards in a poker hand, not two (AA as there hand).
what does your avatar say?
Looks like FEAR THIS...

I have KK and reraise a small bet to match the pot (i.e. only giving 2 to 1 odd for the rest to follow). No calls and original raiser calls. Flop comes 2 K 8. Raiser puts me all in and I call. He turns over AA and calls me a fish. Am I always going to be a fish because I refuse to only play AA?

I'm think 'who? moi?' I write back, 'would u care to tell me what i did wrong in that hand?' :club:
You did everything fine, the only thing that makes you a fish is that you typed the above in the chat box. You know you did everything right, you had a great starting hand, if an A or a K flops you can still let go. But asking the guy who calls you a fish what you did wrong? He is just steamed, he had his aces cracked, nobody wants there aces cracked. Best thing you can do is laugh to yourself and keep playing. Or to really tick him off, tell him "I knew you had aces when you bet", he'll say "then why would you call" and you say "to snap them off, donkey"

Your opponent is a total moron. He should have shut down and called you down to the river after the second 6 hit instead of getting into a raising war. He spewed chips because he thought AA could not possibly be beat.Meanwhile he loses to 88, QQ, 66, 55, 86, Q6, 65 ,47 and 79 and any other 6x, though only the first three are reasonable holdings given your actions.Preflop reraise might have been in order depending on how many other people were involved and their playing styles.You definitely should have popped him on the turn again instead of calling because it is very unlikely he held pocket sixes.

Live poker I would raise. Online with pocket Queens I go all in. I seem to get run down with pocket queens unless I go all in.This was a limit game.
You can't go all in in a limit game? Now whose the fish! SW!!!!!!!!

Is this limit or no limt??? If it's limit, I am wondering why everyone keeps telling him to raise more, it is capped on every street! However the river bet is $30, is there a online site that allows unlimited raisiing headsup in cash games??? Either way The real answer is you may very well be a fish and this hand offers no proof either way, I don't know many people who would screw up QQs in the SB when they flop a set and make the 2nd nuts on the turn. Obviously the guy doesn't know if your a fish either, he is just pissed.

It's possible that when the OP refers to 1/2 FL he's talking about the blinds, rather than the standard SB/BB. This would make sense - otherwise, how would a single opponent be able to raise him ONCE and cap at the same time?Clarification is needed.There are sites that allow "unlimited" reraising on the river (up to table stakes, of course) when facing a single opponent (not sure about the turn) - I've played on a couple while back but I can't recall which ones.

When "fish" get a hand like that and it loses become very upset as if that these hands should always win. Well to them, I say there are 5 cards in a poker hand, not two (AA as there hand).
I become upset if I loose a big hand in a big pot if and only if they don't belong in the hand. Say the guy calls a raise with 86s and hits a pair of eights for bottom pair and stay to the river and hit two pair to beat my pair of king or aces. That makes me upset because if they knew anything they would have folded and I would have won. On the other I know these guys are making me money in the long run but I still get upset when they suck out =)
Agree!!! 100% with the if and only if.!

I gotta say, i think some of ya r missreading my OP? firstly, on willhill (where i was playing) a maximum of 3 raises can be made preflop (i.e 4x BB) this is why i called preflop and did not raise any more,on the flop, again the raise limit is 4xBBon the turn and river unlimited raises are allowed, i only called so as to suggest weakness, i want him to suspect Aq, KQ or similar, on the river I just raise until all his chips are in!do those of u calling me a fish still do that?And yeah I know schreeching weasel, don't get into a punk knowledge fest with me.....lolthanks for being so welcoming (for the most part)mmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiii!!!! :club: also just a quick note, if you want the best poker/music experience of your life dl 'black velvet' by 'the lilac time' listen to it while u play, it just might change your life...