morals: obide or put aside

Geez, am I really a scumbag?
Considering that you state that you've cheated on every girlfriend you've ever had and that you've been strongly considering sleeping with a married mom-type person, then I would say that description might not be far afield. In the words of Rod Tidwell, you should NOT, under any circumstances, consider shoplifting the pooty (and a married mom definitely falls into this category). Turn away from the dark side here.I would definitely say that NOT going through with this and recognizing why is a good step toward un-scumbagging yourself.
Spademan, I know what you would do .
It might seem obvious, but you'd be wrong in this instance.You said she's 32, and has children.My cut-off age has ever been, is now, and probably always will be, 26.So the question would be moot.

Maybe shes a nympho and shes driving her husband nuts because he cant give her enough. You would actually be helping their relationship out. Now I dont believe this for a second..OrShe will say my husband isnt home lets go back to my place. One thing leads to another your tied up, she gets up to go to the bathroom, knocks on the closet door and out comes her husband to ........ You can imagine the rest..Good luck in your decision..

Spademan, I know what you would do .
It might seem obvious, but you'd be wrong in this instance.You said she's 32, and has children.My cut-off age has ever been, is now, and probably always will be, 26.So the question would be moot.
Well the oldest I have been with is 24. I normally dont wonder over 22 if I can help it. So I'm wit ya on dat bro.Anyways, just b/c I've cheated on every g/f doesnt make me a scumbag. Maybe I havent found the right girl yet. Who knows. And I think yall are looking at this married chick as some old married mom in a wrong way. She's a hot looking girl that wants me. Wait....I guess I am a scumbag...realizing this as I type. Hmm...I give up.

Well lets look at this. How can you immidiately assume that she is a horrible person? Now yea obviously what she plans to do is adultery and shouldn't be done but who are we to judge people? Are you or me or him or her this supposed "god" character were all supposed to fear? You dont know the story behind her life and whats been going on. How do you know she isn't having problems at home and they've been talking about divorces or something? Or mabye shes been cheated on too? Maybe she isn't getting any sexual pleasure at home, you know, thats part of a healtyh relationship whether we want to admit it or not. If your 32 and you can't be pleasured by your spouse, well think about it, what would you do? I don't know, and no, those aren't the best of reasons to do what she is talking about but you can't judge anyone over the internet. It really all depends on do you like your gf? Do you RESPECT her? Do you really feel like your relationship is going down the tubes? If so I guess it really all just depends on if you have any guilt afterwards and could you live with it? If you could and you really want to, hell yea, go **** a milf. Any guy growing up who says he never had the aspirations to **** a milf is a ****ing liar. I dont care what you tell me **** you you thought about it. But you have to do some soul searching first. Just imagine yoursel a couple of years down the road. Maybe there is a reason for this attraction thats deeper I really don't know. A couple of years down the road though is it even going to matter? Good Luck my god fearing friend.Oh, and yes, I would **** her but im also a young college kid who would obviously never pass up an opportunity like that if it presented itself to me.

Well lets look at this.  How can you immidiately assume that she is a horrible person?  Now yea obviously what she plans to do is adultery and shouldn't be done but who are we to judge people?  Are you or me or him or her this supposed "god" character were all supposed to fear?  You dont know the story behind her life and whats been going on.  How do you know she isn't having problems at home and they've been talking about divorces or something?  Or mabye shes been cheated on too?  Maybe she isn't getting any sexual pleasure at home, you know, thats part of a healtyh relationship whether we want to admit it or not.  If your 32 and you can't be pleasured by your spouse, well think about it, what would you do?  I don't know, and no, those aren't the best of reasons to do what she is talking about but you can't judge anyone over the internet.   It really all depends on do you like your gf?  Do you RESPECT her?  Do you really feel like your relationship is going down the tubes?  If so I guess it really all just depends on if you have any guilt afterwards and could you live with it?  If you could and you really want to, hell yea, go censored a milf.  Any guy growing up who says he never had the aspirations to censored a milf is a censored liar.  I dont care what you tell me censored you you thought about it.  But you have to do some soul searching first.  Just imagine yoursel a couple of years down the road.  Maybe there is a reason for this attraction thats deeper I really don't know.  A couple of years down the road though is it even going to matter?  Good Luck my god fearing friend.Oh, and yes, I would censored her but im also a young college kid who would obviously never pass up an opportunity like that if it presented itself to me.
Right on brotha!! Right on!!Well, I graduated college and got my degree. I do not believe in god. I know this may offend a lot of people in here, but I more believe in the scientific creation of life on earth. Therefore, I'm not afraid of some "god" striking down on thee in great vengiance for what I am considering.
Anyways, just b/c I've cheated on every g/f doesnt make me a scumbag. Maybe I havent found the right girl yet. Who knows. And I think yall are looking at this married chick as some old married mom in a wrong way. She's a hot looking girl that wants me. Wait....I guess I am a scumbag...realizing this as I type. Hmm...I give up.
Theres no wrong or right way going about finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. But if all your relationships are based on just having sex, well then, I really dont even see the need for you to have a girlfriend. Just be a ladiesman, for a time, but even ladiesmen find their special woman.

I rest my case. You know the decent thing to do, but are just trolling through here for a list of people to give you permission to be a scumbag.Good luck to you. I can only hope when you find "the right one," that she ends up working her way through all your friends. Given your track record, it'd be exactly what you deserve. And this has nothing to do with religion. Not believing in God doesn't let you off the moral hook. I know plenty of non-religious people who would be disgusted by this entire argument and your pathetic attempts to justify getting some cheap trim.

I am in no way religious... im agnostic if anything... It doesn't take morals to visualize possible impact of your actions on other people. It may as well be some other dude. That is his choice. There are so many variables in this situation you have clearly not thought out. As a poker player, shouldn't you think past the first level?What if the husband kills you?What if she just wants her husband to catch her and make him jealous, and just using you as bait. Happens all the time..What if she turns out to be really crazy and falls for you.What if she is emotionally unstable right now and if you take advantage of it.. she cheats.... if you pass... she may not... There may be a daughter who imitates the actions of her mother later. What if there really is a god and you burn in hell?The butterfly effect sucks....Every decision you make that effects another person clearly has the ripple effect...... Why even dabble? Think with the head on your shoulders....

Dear FCP,I would appreciate some striaght forward answers and as well some flaming I guess.-God BlessMacon Marc
So she's interested in cheating on her husband, for about the 200th time, with you. How many diseases do you think she has? What if she wants to leave her husband, and bring her kids to you? Is it all worth it? That's a might big can of worms you're getting ready to open! Are you asling for an excuse to mess up your life, her life, her husband's like, her kids lives?After telling us what you'd like to do, you sign your post with "God Bless?"Is she worth it? You decide...1802_662345527_diane_kruger_10_H190204_L.jpg
Well' date=' I graduated college and got my degree. I do not believe in god. I know this may offend a lot of people in here' date=' but I more believe in the scientific creation of life on earth. Therefore, I'm not afraid of some "god" striking down on thee in great vengiance for what I am considering.[/quote'']You don't believe in God? Then he (below) awaits you: :twisted: god%20morgon.jpg
I hope that "God Bless" at the bottom of your post is a jopke, because if its not than you sir are an ultimate scumbag
Yes, because no one in history has ever done something bad/evil while simultaneously either blessing God or saying they are doing God's will. Oh, and no one who believes in God does anything bad. If you believe in God and have done something morally wrong, you are an ultimate scumbag.
yah thats the same thing, i hope you get AIDS moron
I hope that "God Bless" at the bottom of your post is a jopke, because if its not than you sir are an ultimate scumbag
Yes, because no one in history has ever done something bad/evil while simultaneously either blessing God or saying they are doing God's will. Oh, and no one who believes in God does anything bad. If you believe in God and have done something morally wrong, you are an ultimate scumbag.
yah thats the same thing, i hope you get AIDS moron
Now now, what would your God say about you wishing AIDS upon someone?I would be shocked if you ever had something intelligent and open-minded to say.
What if the husband kills you?What if she just wants her husband to catch her and make him jealous, and just using you as bait. Happens all the time..What if she turns out to be really crazy and falls for you.
Best post so far imho... For every action there are consequences, and even if you buy in to the fact that her relationship with her family is her concern only, you could be getting yourself into a bad situation.So even without the morality argument, there are practical reasons to avoid getting involved.