18 year old makes millions playing online poker

Canada is usa has DEA office and much leverage; ( missile, f-35, Arnold,Kidpoker[comic book character])
post of the year.i could stick my scrotum in my USB port and upload something more coherent.
FYP
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada is usa has DEA office and much leverage; ( missile, f-35, Arnold,Kidpoker[comic book character])
post of the year.i could stick my scrotum in my USB port and upload something more coherent.
FYP
you managed to get data up there? teach me, all i can get up there is a bottle cap, a retainer, and some old micro-machines.
I had some sliders last night. I was drinking all day and playing poker on-line and nothing else was open. 3 double cheese and some fries, gonna need the air freshener today :roll:
Tell you guys what.If you transfer me 10 White Castle sliders, I'll transfer you in return 1 Harvey's black Angus burger and a large poutine.I think Tre might go for that. The transfer can be done with FedEx, PokerStars, UPS, whatever.
Yeah, the kid's still gay. Who did the YMCA thing? I think that is in order here.
Sorry I'm late, I dont troll in general too much anymoreymcaa.gif
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!POST OF THE YEAR AND IT JUST STARTED!!!!!! LMFAO AWESOME! :club::D:D
Yeah, the kid's still gay. Who did the YMCA thing? I think that is in order here.
Sorry I'm late, I dont troll in general too much anymoreymcaa.gif
:clap: :clap: :clap: :club::D:D
I had some sliders last night. I was drinking all day and playing poker on-line and nothing else was open. 3 double cheese and some fries, gonna need the air freshener today :roll:
Tell you guys what.If you transfer me 10 White Castle sliders, I'll transfer you in return 1 Harvey's black Angus burger and a large poutine.I think Tre might go for that. The transfer can be done with FedEx, PokerStars, UPS, whatever.
that's a good deal.black angus burger and poutine is my standard lunch. excellent.
Stop name dropping this berkowitz kid.   Obviously if there are million dollar online tourneys then someone is going to win it.    BTW, if I ever get a hold of some money, I'm moving to Canada and I'm not kidding.   I'm sick of America and how communist it is becoming.
I'm moving to Mexico. I'm sick of Canada and how Spanish-speaking it is becoming.
I was going to reply sarcastically to redpill's post about moving to Canada but I didn't come up with anything close to as clever as this, so I'll just say:WORD!

Does everyone remember when that kid was 4 tabling 5k HU sng's on Stars after his win? He lost 14 of 17 to Green Plastic. I think when all was said and done his win % was like 25% which included about 150 matches. You do the math. Pocketfives.com was going nuts when that was going on. Everyone was jumping in to get a piece of the action. He'll be broke again soon. GUARANTEE

Does everyone remember when that kid was 4 tabling 5k HU sng's on Stars after his win? He lost 14 of 17 to Green Plastic. I think when all was said and done his win % was like 25% which included about 150 matches. You do the math. Pocketfives.com was going nuts when that was going on. Everyone was jumping in to get a piece of the action. He'll be broke again soon. GUARANTEE
i never really thought about it, but is pocketfives name related to david williams' hand in the WSOP ME against josh arieh?if so, i was pretty sure that was a terrible play but the name suggests otherwise. or maybe its doing that sarcasm thing.
i never really thought about it, but is pocketfives name related to david williams' hand in the WSOP ME against josh arieh?if so, i was pretty sure that was a terrible play but the name suggests otherwise. or maybe its doing that sarcasm thing.
pocketfives.com is just the favorite hand of the guy who created the site i think. Has nothing to do with any TV hands. It's one of the great tournament poker forums. I'm surprised you're not familiar with it.
(CBS 3) PHILADELPHIA An 18-An 18-year-old high school dropout does not often have a bright future, but one local teenager, featured in this month's Philadelphia Magazine , has left school behind for a lucrative career in on-line gambling.“I buy a lot of watches, jewelry, clothes, earrings, cars,” said Jordan Berkowitz.The Marple Township teenager is no actor or rap star, he is an online poker champ.“I've won probably a dozen tournaments for $50,000 or more,” he said.Berkowitz’s story is featured in this month's Philadelphia Magazine.His black and red bedroom in his mom's house is a shrine to the game. He has an $85,000 BMW and a brand new Range Rover.“What do I want for Christmas? Well, every day is like Christmas for me,” he said.Berkowitz won a hand worth $300 in front of CBS 3’s cameras in about 20 seconds.Earlier this year, he won a championship worth $57,000, but he said it online poker was not always fun.Berkowitz lost thousands when he started a few years ago.“I wasn't in school, I was playing poker, no money, I regretted not being in school,” he said.Debt can drive people to desperation. The attorney representing a class president at Lehigh University accused of robbing a bank blames gambling debt as motivation for the crime.“I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what was going through his head. I'm sure, actually I do, because it went through mine,” said Berkowitz“It was bad, but it was all worth it in the end, but I wouldn't recommend it 'cause not everyone's going to win the World Online Championship in poker,” he said. “Not everyone's going to win a million dollars in a few months, you know.”For now, Berkowitz is stepping away from poker, taking a vacation, and thinking about taking a different gamble.“I wouldn't mind investing in the stock market,” he said.source & video:http://kyw.com/topstories/local_story_362213005.html
Does everyone remember when that kid was 4 tabling 5k HU sng's on Stars after his win?  He lost 14 of 17 to Green Plastic.  I think when all was said and done his win % was like 25% which included about 150 matches.  You do the math.  Pocketfives.com was going nuts when that was going on.  Everyone was jumping in to get a piece of the action.  He'll be broke again soon.  GUARANTEE
pocketfives.com is just the favorite hand of the guy who created the site i think. Has nothing to do with any TV hands. It's one of the great tournament poker forums. I'm surprised you're not familiar with it.
yep yep, familiar with the site, was just curious about the name.thanks for the info

Poutine is fantastic and I have no idea where you can get solid Poutine in the U.S. I know I haven't found it. If someone knows of a place in Chicago, please do pass it on.That said, I'm not going for any FedEx'd poutine.