what kind of houses do these guys live in?

Like the top tier millionare guys? Think about it, yes, they have a good amount of money (supposidly), but when they're working on credit, not a lot of banks will give them loans based on a job as a gambler. If they were to put down all cash on the house and make payments I guess they could do it, but it seems like they couldn't buy huge extravagant houses.

A lot of them have sponsors, so I am sure that is a steady enough income to get a loan for a multi-million dollar house. Except for Gus who is broke and sleeping on DN $15,000+ Gucci couch right now, but he will be back in action soon.

A lot of them have sponsors, so I am sure that is a steady enough income to get a loan for a multi-million dollar house. Except for Gus who is broke and sleeping on DN $15,000+ Gucci couch right now, but he will be back in action soon.
Gucci couches probably cost more than 15k. Not that I would know though.
Gucci couches probably cost more than 15k. Not that I would know though.
I added the + just in case this situation came up.....
I think people that post on this site have acually seen DN's house. Try asking them what they thought about it.
He also bought this after his good run of variance in the tournies. How has he been doing lately?
I think people that post on this site have acually seen DN's house. Try asking them what they thought about it.
He also bought this after his good run of variance in the tournies. How has he been doing lately?
Up 800k this year in just poker.So I'd say decent.and he mentioned in the past, that his house is actually too small, and he's going to be getting a new one.

gus, matasow, dn and lori all share bunk bedsAnd after gus did some coke with mike he wandered out in the street and proceeded to get hit by a bus that Doyle was driving.Doyle feeling bad gave gus a brazilian dollars to play in the big game.

gus, matasow, dn and lori all share bunk bedsAnd after gus did some coke with mike he wandered out in the street and proceeded to get hit by a bus that Doyle was driving.Doyle feeling bad gave gus a brazilian dollars to play in the big game.
nh