• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

WTG UKFU Bucs1/5th FTWHow bad would it suck to win a million dollars online by getting first in the WCOOP ME and have to give it all back cuz you cheated, LFT 'thev0id'Hi

A guy walks into a bar with jumper cables around his neck. The bartender says "you can't come in here like that!" The guy says "Aw, come on, I'm not gonna start anything!"
fyp
How bad would it suck to win a million dollars online by getting first in the WCOOP ME and have to give it all back cuz you cheated, LFT 'thev0id'
Umm... don't cheat?Or at least, do a better job of not getting caught. The thing with AP is way more interesting to me, those hand histories are crazy.*Edit - it's also hilarious to see how bad people are at cheating, let me get my hands on hole cards and I would get away with it for a long time.
Umm... don't cheat?Or at least, do a better job of not getting caught. The thing with AP is way more interesting to me, those hand histories are crazy.*Edit - it's also hilarious to see how bad people are at cheating, let me get my hands on hole cards and I would get away with it for a long time.
So after taking a quick shore leave off the boat...that is some messed up cheating stuff going on. AP I think could be seriously screwed after this allegation, whether it is proven or not.And as for the ME winner...good call by pokerstars to take a stand on it. I would say it sucks to be the guy that got caught, but here that person got exactly what he/she deserved.

Could someone provide a quick recap on the WCOOP cheating? I know about the AP one. Too busy dashing someone's hopes and dreams to leave the boat. Menia work. Fuck you, I'll show you menial work.

From DJ Gallo today:BUCCANEERS 13, TITANS 10Brief Game Recap: Jeff Garcia led the Bucs on a fabulous last-minute drive, setting up Matt Bryant for a game-winning field goal. The Titans fell to 0-2 on the day.Honorary New England Patriot: EA Sports. Congratulations! It took nearly six weeks and five full games, but your latest Madden cover boy, Vince Young, finally succumbed to the Madden jinx and was injured. You are really great at what you do, EA. I do have one complaint, though -- your video game is not realistic enough. For example, when I play a game as the New England Patriots, I don't know what defensive plays my opponent is running. "If it's in the game, it's in the game" my eye.Awesome.

Stan,Did you remember to TIVO The Price Is Right today? New host Drew Carey starts......figure you might be excited!
KURVA MOCH!!!!!i forgot 'bout it :club:
Something.
Good effort, Mr. Fryer.Let's see if I can lure Puppy out with some karaoke:There'll be no strings to bind your handsnot if my love can't bind your heart.And there's no need to take a standfor it was I who chose to start.I see no need to take me home,I'm old enough to face the dawn.
When you meet Kari at the end of the month put on the full admiral charm. Then whichever one of us gets invited, they can help the other crash it!
hopefully he gets to ask kari, "what's the strangest thing you've put in your cooter?"

for those that are bored right now you can still sign up for the survivor 2nd chance pool, picks start this week ...Group ID#: 34618 Maximum Teams 50 Start Week 7 Group Password fcpha