FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I found this.Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. Outside of Patriots fans who really doesn't think that anyway.
No, it's not a big deal. Sure, a lot of people now think that.That's not the point.The point is, why provide them any more bulletin board material, and any extra motivation? True or not, they'll see it as disrespectful, and why do you want the team that's pretty clearly the best team in the league, or at lest 1a to Indy's 1b, coming into your house with any extra motivation?For a stretch, was Tiger Woods about as beatable as he's ever been in the middle of this season? I think that was probably a fair assessment. Was Rory Sabbitini absolutely out of his mind for saying it, no matter if the observation had merit or not? I think so? Why give Tiger Woods any extra challenge or motivation? He always responds, and he responded to it again this year, and he's been unstoppable since.Let sleeping dogs lay.NE already has a chip on their shoulder. Why add fuel to the fire, no matter how vanilla the comment may seem.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

who cares about the wedding, everyone is gonna be watching Tommy play video poker anyway
Yeah, I can't wait till he whispers for us to watch cause he's about to open farrell on this dude and Jeffrey comes back down the aisle to watch.
You know you have high expectations from us for the wedding right? I kid, I kid. There better be an open bar, though.
If/when we get married, I have a feeling it will be very small.
Hey, selfish girl, there's no "I" in Mawwage.
Fine, but I give great wedding presents. js.Unrelated - I was going through the pics I have on this computer because I was changing my personal photo on my profile and I came across this one:oolongwiththebigbunny.jpgI'm not sure why I saved that but it cracked me up. Again.

From King's MMQB today...9. I think, for the record, here's my side of Wade Phillips calling me a quote-fabricator. We spoke last Tuesday night about his team's miracle win in Buffalo, and after that we talked about the idiocy of the late-game field-goal do-overs, about the Patriots' Spygate scandal, and about how he hopes the league will pass a coach-to-defense communication system the same way the league allows quarterbacks to get plays called into their helmets. He said the league's sanctioning the Patriots for cheating "was a black mark on their success ... not that I bet they gained much from it.'' He praised the Patriots and thought they deserved all the credit for winning the three Super Bowls. I reported what he said about the "black mark'' on HBO's Inside the NFL show, and Phillips denied saying it in press conferences over the next two days. All I said afterwards was that I stand behind what I said, and that's all I will continue to say, because really, what else is there to say? He said it, I reported it, he disputes it. I dispute his denial. This job is based in part on trust, and you are going to have to decide who you trust -- Phillips or me.

From King's MMQB today...9. I think, for the record, here's my side of Wade Phillips calling me a quote-fabricator. We spoke last Tuesday night about his team's miracle win in Buffalo, and after that we talked about the idiocy of the late-game field-goal do-overs, about the Patriots' Spygate scandal, and about how he hopes the league will pass a coach-to-defense communication system the same way the league allows quarterbacks to get plays called into their helmets. He said the league's sanctioning the Patriots for cheating "was a black mark on their success ... not that I bet they gained much from it.'' He praised the Patriots and thought they deserved all the credit for winning the three Super Bowls. I reported what he said about the "black mark'' on HBO's Inside the NFL show, and Phillips denied saying it in press conferences over the next two days. All I said afterwards was that I stand behind what I said, and that's all I will continue to say, because really, what else is there to say? He said it, I reported it, he disputes it. I dispute his denial. This job is based in part on trust, and you are going to have to decide who you trust -- Phillips or me.
I'll take the notebook that it is written in, or the tape recorder that was used to record the interview
I'll take the notebook that it is written in, or the tape recorder that was used to record the interview
I'll take a seasoned reporter who's been doing this since before you were born vs. a coach who, during a long interview, contests he said a couple of specific words. People are stupid and generally don't remember exactly what they've said to a reporter or, and I think this is the case, don't like the way it looks in print afterwards.
I'll take a seasoned reporter who's been doing this since before you were born vs. a coach who, during a long interview, contests he said a couple of specific words. People are stupid and generally don't remember exactly what they've said to a reporter or, and I think this is the case, don't like the way it looks in print afterwards.
Ya, but you're biased.
Ok, my post was kind of a joke. You know the whole 2 notebook thing?Between the two, I'll take the reporter just about every single time.As far as the bolded goes, that seems to be the case more often than not.

Pudge attended a birthday party yesterday..skating for the first 45 minutes..he's not yet much of a skater, so i was out there with him, helping him along, he's actually getting decent.however, I'm getting old. My back has totally stiffened up from crouching over, helping him along.

That's what I said. I told him to redo the math, divide it up by 5 and send them 1/5 with an explanation that because 1 couple is 2 people and 2 people eat twice as much as 1 person and 2 people take up twice as many seats in the car as 1 person, that they were all completely fucking nuts if they thought he should pay the same amount as 2 people.
Yep!
I don't think he's jewish!If you aren't in, there's no way i can get in without crashing! Which is not above me! :club: LOL
When you meet Kari at the end of the month put on the full admiral charm. Then whichever one of us gets invited, they can help the other crash it!