• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

i'll call her, I'm a people person.
Haha! I vote for this one. Let Sunshine call her. But make him promise not to talk about how bad she is at giving head. Girls don't like to be told that so much.
that would be tough for him to do seeing as how he doesn't know her. although after tim and tom call you can go.of course this will happen after i have called.
No, it wouldn't be hard for him to do at all. It might not be true but I bet he could say it anyway. :club:
Oh yeah, why would i actually think he would tell the truth....what was i thinking :D
hahahh this thread is pathetic.. the insomnaic thread is like 8 times bigger than this puny thing.. Viva Revolution...
talk tough now, punk. We'll catch you in three days. :naughty: :wink:
Don't sell yourself short, you'll catch us in one day.. I was looking through my posts, and I saw the work thread was locked, and it rocked my world.. it's like up was down, and black was white.. I thought I was taking crazy pills.. till I read the last page..
hahahh this thread is pathetic.. the insomnaic thread is like 8 times bigger than this puny thing.. Viva Revolution...
Don't sell yourself short, you'll catch us in one day.. I was looking through my posts, and I saw the work thread was locked, and it rocked my world.. it's like up was down, and black was white.. I thought I was taking crazy pills.. till I read the last page..
yeah..we broke FCP..was taking minutes to load or refresh..ridicollus.This is post 5996...I'm going over the top, baby.
Agreed. I's set the over/under at Thursday noon to pass the insomniac thread.
Haha! I vote for this one. Let Sunshine call her. But make him promise not to talk about how bad she is at giving head. Girls don't like to be told that so much.
Ummmm...... I know I wasn't keeping up as much I should have with the old thread because it took forever to open it, but did I miss something? Did John get head? How did I miss this?
yeah..we broke FCP..was taking minutes to load or refresh..ridicollus.This is post 5996...I'm going over the top, baby.
how many of those posts are in the FCP army, do you think? Man, you people are totally inflating post count numbers.. it makes Smasharo's count all the more impressive.
Ummmm...... I know I wasn't keeping up as much I should have with the old thread because it took forever to open it, but did I miss something? Did John get head? How did I miss this?
No, no, no. It was a Bluff story. Some ex girlfriend wanted to get back together. He told her no cause she was boring (wasn't it boring, Sunshine?) and that she didn't even give good head.It was classic Bluff.
how many of those posts are in the FCP army, do you think? Man, you people are totally inflating post count numbers.. it makes Smasharo's count all the more impressive.
yeah...cause smash never had any useless posts...i'd say 85 per cent or so were army. However, saying i'm inflating them implies the army thread has no value.It's important to us, so FU, big5997

6K.I love you all.seriously...it's been tough for me for the last few months and I could always rely on you folks to give me exactly what I needed..whether it was a kick in the ass or a slap on the back.Sincerely,Thanks for being my friends.

6K.I love you all.seriously...it's been tough for me for the last few months and I could always rely on you folks to give me exactly what I needed..whether it was a kick in the ass or a slap on the back.Sincerely,Thanks for being my friends.
who the fuck are you?:club:
Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 asscocks cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association.
I don't think you like me anymore. :club: <--- being girlie!
Congratz Gramps! I :club: you too. I know exactly what you mean. This thread is truly something special and you are all very special people.
yeah...cause smash never had any useless posts...i'd say 85 per cent or so were army. However, saying i'm inflating them implies the army thread has no value.It's important to us, so FU, big5997
Hey there.. relax big guy, I never said that they were usesless.. it's just it's like a chat room, so your posts will be inflated. That's all..Yikes and double yikes. I'll leave you all to your important work.
Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 censored cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association.
I do. I really do like you. Maybe Jeff's post made me sappy but I'm feeling secure enough to say it. I love all of you guys. You're all very unique. You each give me something that I need. (Anxiously awaiting the FYPs there.) And in this time of holiday musings, I am thankful I have each and every one of you. Including you, Norm. Sometimes, especially you Norm.Naw just kidding. I really hate all of you and plan to murder you all with my freshly sharpened axe.*It was getting too sweet for a minute. I had to put in that last part. Can't let your ego get too big. *
Hey there.. relax big guy, I never said that they were usesless.. it's just it's like a chat room, so your posts will be inflated. That's all..Yikes and double yikes. I'll leave you all to your important work.
FU is kind of a term of endearment around here, BigD. :-)
Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 censored cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association.
I do. I really do like you. Maybe Jeff's post made me sappy but I'm feeling secure enough to say it. I love all of you guys. You're all very unique. You each give me something that I need. (Anxiously awaiting the FYPs there.) And in this time of holiday musings, I am thankful I have each and every one of you. Including you, Norm. Sometimes, especially you Norm.Naw just kidding. I really hate all of you and plan to murder you all with my freshly sharpened axe.*It was getting too sweet for a minute. I had to put in that last part. Can't let your ego get too big. *
am i included in this too? :oops:
I :club: allins box. :shock:
I :D allin's poptart.*Edit - Nice to see you again, Ryan. I'm not doing the picture thing. I'm scorning tradition in this new thread.
Do you think that is why it was slow...I thought norm was talking about queries and stuff?
Norm is still right! instead of querying 1789 pages to show what you want, it queries 4! w00t!:D
I didn't mean for that to sound as harsh as it did...I wrote it with a smile on my face
I don't think you like me anymore. :D <--- being girlie!
am i included in this too? :oops:
The axe murdering part or the sweet part? :club: Of course you're included too.