• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

"Sex IS a sport. You play hard for an hour and pray you don't get hit in the eye." -Dr. Perry Cox (Scrubs)
Sex is a sport. Norm = 1000%! :club:Olive's women's bathroom will NEVER be the same! :D
No way!!!! :shock:
i'll call her, I'm a people person.
Haha! I vote for this one. Let Sunshine call her. But make him promise not to talk about how bad she is at giving head. Girls don't like to be told that so much.
Ummmm...... I know I wasn't keeping up as much I should have with the old thread because it took forever to open it, but did I miss something? Did John get head? How did I miss this?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA......not yet. but according to a rumor floating around I'm working on it.

On Tue, Dec 20th, 2005 11:41 from page 4

Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 censored cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association.
I don't think you like me anymore. :D <--- being girlie!
This is my first post. Reading is OVER AGAIN! :club:

in 6 months when this page is 6 million pages long, it'll be impressive that i got in on page 4, i promise.EDIT:now i'm actually the first post on page 5. i don't know whether that is more or less impressive. i was going to edit it right out, but i figure by the time i did 60 people will have read the post. now that is impressive.

Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 censored cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association.
I do. I really do like you. Maybe Jeff's post made me sappy but I'm feeling secure enough to say it. I love all of you guys. You're all very unique. You each give me something that I need. (Anxiously awaiting the FYPs there.) And in this time of holiday musings, I am thankful I have each and every one of you. Including you, Norm. Sometimes, especially you Norm.Naw just kidding. I really hate all of you and plan to murder you all with my freshly sharpened axe.*It was getting too sweet for a minute. I had to put in that last part. Can't let your ego get too big. *
Not feeling it! :club: i understand!hehe! :D
On Tue, Dec 20th, 2005 11:41 from page 4
This is my first post. Reading is OVER AGAIN! :club:
You still need a quiz. I think the Dean of Admissions must be on a holiday or something.Cliffie still needs a quiz, too.
i had sex in front of a stranger's house the other night
Just out in the open? Did they flash the porch light at you? That means her dad is waiting on her to come in the house you know.
no, we parked the car in front of their house and got it on.no idea if anyone was home, but i'd assume someone was because it was 2am
"Sex IS a sport. You play hard for an hour and pray you don't get hit in the eye." -Dr. Perry Cox (Scrubs)
Sex is a sport. Norm = 1000%! :club:Olive's women's bathroom will NEVER be the same! :D
Yes Way padawan! OH MY GOD, YES WAY! :D
i had sex in a car wash once
Story tease. :wink:
i used to work there and it was one where you drove the car up and it went on the track by itself. I was closing down the wash when my GF showed up and wanted to run her car through so I pulled the car up, reset the track time and that's all she wrote.

I, I’m driving black on black Just got my license backI got this feeling in my veins this train is coming off the trackI’ll ask polite if the devil needs a rideBecause the angel on my right ain’t hanging out with me tonightI’m driving past your house while you were sneaking out I got the car door opened up so you can jump in on the runYour mom don’t know that you were missingShe’d be pissed if she could see the parts of you that I’ve been kissingScreamin’ No, we’re never gonna quitAin’t nothing wrong with itJust acting like we’re animalsNo, no matter where we go‘Cause everybody knowsWe’re just a couple of animals So come on baby, get inGet in, just get inCheck out the trouble we’re in You’re beside me on the seatGot your hand between my kneesAnd you control how fast we go by just how hard you wanna squeezeIt’s hard to steer when you’re breathing in my earBut I got both hands on the wheel while you got both hands on my gearsBy now, no doubt that we were heading southI guess nobody ever taught her not to speak with a full mouth‘Cause this was it, like flicking on a switchIt felt so good I almost drove into the ditchI’m screamin’ No, we’re never gonna quitAin’t nothing wrong with itJust acting like we’re animalsNo, no matter where we go‘Cause everybody knowsWe’re just a couple of animals So come on baby, get inGet in, just get inLook at the trouble we’re in We were parked out by the tracksWe’re sitting in the backAnd we just started getting busy When she whispered “what was that?”The wind, I think ‘cause no one else knows where we areAnd that was when she started screamin’ “That’s my dad outside the car!”Oh please, the keys, they’re not in the ignitionMust have wound up on the floor while we were switching our positionsI guess they knew that she was missingAs I tried to tell her dad it was her mouth that I was kissingScreamin’ No, we’re never gonna quitAin’t nothing wrong with itJust acting like we’re animalsNo, no matter where we go‘Cause everybody knowsWe’re just a couple animals So come on baby, get inWe’re just a couple of animalsGet in, just get inAin’t nothing wrong with itCheck out the trouble we’re inGet in, just get in

i used to work there and it was one where you drove the car up and it went on the track by itself. I was closing down the wash when my GF showed up and wanted to run her car through so I pulled the car up, reset the track time and that's all she wrote.
knocked it down to the "quick wash" instead of the full 3 minute wash? :club:
So now I have this scene like the one in Titanic in my head but it's you and some nameless girl and her hand sliding down the wet glass.Sounds like a good note for me to go to bed on.Sweet dreams everyone.
Yes Way padawan! OH MY GOD, YES WAY! :D
I'm not worthy

man, it is hard to keep up with this thread.oh well, seems like it works out pretty well, since no "newbs" will keep up with it for more than a couple days.really seems like people can participate to an individual degree, and can get anywhere from a little to a lot out of it. also, i noticed that very few of the regulars posted on the first page of the original thread, so we all have hope i guess.daniel