FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

On Tue, Dec 20th, 2005 11:41 from page 4
Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 censored cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association.
I don't think you like me anymore. :club: <--- being girlie!
This is my first post. Reading is OVER AGAIN! :D
You still need a quiz. I think the Dean of Admissions must be on a holiday or something.Cliffie still needs a quiz, too.
I've come to terms that will never happen. Hence why the crew is coming to vegas. you're crew meets my crew! ;)we can fight, or we can DRINK! I'm thinking the later! :D
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

i had sex in a car wash once
Story tease. :wink:
i used to work there and it was one where you drove the car up and it went on the track by itself. I was closing down the wash when my GF showed up and wanted to run her car through so I pulled the car up, reset the track time and that's all she wrote.
So now I have this scene like the one in Titanic in my head but it's you and some nameless girl and her hand sliding down the wet glass.Sounds like a good note for me to go to bed on.Sweet dreams everyone.
night dear
Hi.
Hi.I'm not quoting all that other crap cause I want to talk directly to you. How'd your final go?
It went pretty well. Should be one of my better test grades. Overall, I probably got a B this week. Which I'm happy about.
Good. That's the last one, right? Or is there another one on Friday? I know you've already told me but I'm old. My memory is going.
Last one. I go home tomorrow afternoon.
i had sex in front of a stranger's house the other night
i had sex in our basements "secret room" while there was a 100+ person party at my fraternity house, got brains in the DJ booth in the middle of a big party also.
i had sex......oh wait nevermind
"Sex IS a sport. You play hard for an hour and pray you don't get hit in the eye." -Dr. Perry Cox (Scrubs)
Sex is a sport. Norm = 1000%! :DOlive's women's bathroom will NEVER be the same! :D
No way!!!! :shock:
Yes Way padawan! OH MY GOD, YES WAY! :D
I'm not worthy
No, at this point you are NOT!But i have faith. one day, the day will be yours. today is mine! :)You'll have yours! :) You just have to Carpe Diem! :club:
man, it is hard to keep up with this thread.oh well, seems like it works out pretty well, since no "newbs" will keep up with it for more than a couple days.really seems like people can participate to an individual degree, and can get anywhere from a little to a lot out of it. also, i noticed that very few of the regulars posted on the first page of the original thread, so we all have hope i guess.daniel
Where the FUCK is Security? :club:
i had sex in our basements "secret room" while there was a 100+ person party at my fraternity house, got brains in the DJ booth in the middle of a big party also.
We're talking about with another person! :club: haha!
Hi.
Hi.I'm not quoting all that other crap cause I want to talk directly to you. How'd your final go?
It went pretty well. Should be one of my better test grades. Overall, I probably got a B this week. Which I'm happy about.
Good. That's the last one, right? Or is there another one on Friday? I know you've already told me but I'm old. My memory is going.
Last one. I go home tomorrow afternoon.
No age cracks? Wow.Okay, I promise, I'm really going to bed now.
as soon as I TP/MM I'm buying you a hooker.
LOL
LOL
See John, you'll find out on your own, or you can listen to me! heheyou just have to pop the cherry.Women breed women.I've been after ashleigh for awhile, and all the girls that hang out at olive's knew that. ;)Once i've had her, and everyone knows it, other girls make their moves.Lisa W asked me to her xmas party tomorrow. I'll go. but just gotta make sure Ashleigh never knows this. This is an advanced move. :D it'll come to you!Women sniff success! :D
LOL
See John, you'll find out on your own, or you can listen to me! heheyou just have to pop the cherry.Women breed women.I've been after ashleigh for awhile, and all the girls that hang out at olive's knew that. ;)Once i've had her, and everyone knows it, other girls make their moves.Lisa W asked me to her xmas party tomorrow. I'll go. but just gotta make sure Ashleigh never knows this. This is an advanced move. :D it'll come to you!Women sniff success! :D
That seems to be the way things work. Women smell single guys and it repells. Women smell unavailable and it attracts....Such a screwed up game they play.
LOL
That seems to be the way things work. Women smell single guys and it repells. Women smell unavailable and it attracts....Such a screwed up game they play.
i think it's mostly due to the confidence unavailable guys have, and the fact that the way unavailable guy's interact with women is much closer to how women prefer to interact with men than the type of interaction they tend to have with men who are trying to get laid.the latter seems to be far more prevalent.
LOL
Yes, it is! ;)There are variations, as you read in my posts in the first thread.But oh how so true this is.I got a buddy George, he bought himself a wedding ring. he wears it when we go out, and he gets so much more action than anything it's unbelievable.I can't sink to this level, but it works for him! ;)All you have to do is break that barrier you have. And believe me, it's a self imposed barrier. And the whole world opens up.Confidence breeds confidence! You can DO EEEEET!:D
LOL
i think it's mostly due to the confidence unavailable guys have, and the fact that the way unavailable guy's interact with women is much closer to how women prefer to interact with men than the type of interaction they tend to have with men who are trying to get laid.the latter seems to be far more prevalent.
No security in this thread?SECURITY!

tired of quoting that big post.we should know something by tomorrow night.Any actual ideas??right now I'm thinking maybe dinner on friday somewhere up in this area.(she lives in delaware, but I don't think the travel would be that bad) Of course I could drive down there too, except I have no idea where she actually lives in Delaware.

tired of quoting that big post.we should know something by tomorrow night.Any actual ideas??right now I'm thinking maybe dinner on friday somewhere up in this area.(she lives in delaware, but I don't think the travel would be that bad) Of course I could drive down there too, except I have no idea where she actually lives in Delaware.
I think dinner is a great idea. If you just get off your ass and talk to the girl one on one that a dinner will let you do, you're a great person, with good intentions and good stories.Go with it.All i'll say is make it easy on her. go to her, don't make her come to you at first. if she lives in delaware, or wherever she lives, when you are setting the date, say, "where have you always wanted to go but haven't?" go there!just saying!fav5.jpg
I think dinner is a great idea. If you just get off your ass and talk to the girl one on one that a dinner will let you do, you're a great person, with good intentions and good stories.Go with it.All i'll say is make it easy on her. go to her, don't make her come to you at first. if she lives in delaware, or wherever she lives, when you are setting the date, say, "where have you always wanted to go but haven't?" go there!just saying!
John...just don't be disappointed or discouraged if she says no....2 days before Xmas....alot of people have stuff going on. If she says no, ask if she's free another night. And Norm is giving you some good stuff...listen to him. LOL.