FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I've come to terms that will never happen. Hence why the crew is coming to vegas.  you're crew meets my crew! ;)we can fight, or we can DRINK!  I'm thinking the later! :club:
norm me and you are doing both right? I need to drink first though so I dont feel the pain as much
Well, you'll have to remind me why we'd fight! haha! i don't wanna fight you! Can't i talk you into having a refreshing Woodford with me? hmmm? haha! :D
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I've come to terms that will never happen. Hence why the crew is coming to vegas.  you're crew meets my crew! ;)we can fight, or we can DRINK!  I'm thinking the later! :club:
norm me and you are doing both right? I need to drink first though so I dont feel the pain as much
Well, you'll have to remind me why we'd fight! haha! i don't wanna fight you! Can't i talk you into having a refreshing Woodford with me? hmmm? haha! :D
I've never had Woodford and I cant handle hard liquor, it kicks my ass. I'll drink a 12 pack of bud with ya, but I would imagine 5 or 6 Woodfords and I'd be a messMorning Cliff
norm, 19 year old naked ass walking to the bathroom?? huh???? wheres it at man?????
Sorry, i couldn't wait to go home with her, i had to do her in the women's room at the bar! ;)Then got home around 11ish, drunk, EXTREMELY HAPPY and cracked open my christmas gift from the crew, a bottle of Eagle breed Single Barrel Bourbon and chatted here.psst...Eagle breed < Woodford Reserve
On Tue, Dec 20th, 2005 11:41 from page 4
Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 censored cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association.  
I don't think you like me anymore. :D <--- being girlie!
This is my first post. Reading is OVER AGAIN! :club:
You still need a quiz. I think the Dean of Admissions must be on a holiday or something.Cliffie still needs a quiz, too.
Ready to take the quiz.
morning folks. 1:35 pm est winter begins. Oh joy.
Except here where there's already over a foot of white stuff on the ground from 2 seperate major storms and every morning it's about 5 degrees out.What's that called exactly? :PForgot to congratulate Jeff on 6K, so late congrats!
ok, now that we're on the 2nd page....ang posed a question to me, and i thought i'd extend the question to everyone else to get some varied opinions.if you say "i'd prefer if my child married within his/her race/religion" is that racism?
No its just the real world and how it works..
Now how exactly do I become a member of FCPHA?? Do I actually need to be at work during the day???  I am interested because, no offense to some of our younger posters, but I have read here before and it seems as though more of the "adults" hang out in here.Plus, I'm drunk right now.Of course, I will read, I mean browse, I mean quickly scan through that very brief first thread.Do I need to PM dna with my info or just post it on here?
Read the new recruit spiel on page 1 of this thread if you haven't already. Sounds like you have already though since you know about the reading requirement.PM dna pictures of your ass and give the rest of us the vital information requested in the new recruit speech.
I've never had Woodford and I cant handle hard liquor, it kicks my ass. I'll drink a 12 pack of bud with ya, but I would imagine 5 or 6 Woodfords and I'd be a messMorning Cliff
I'll drink the bud with ya, but you just have to promise to try 1 sip! if you don't like it, ok! But not 1 person that i've offered a sip to has disliked it! :D
Now how exactly do I become a member of FCPHA?? Do I actually need to be at work during the day???  I am interested because, no offense to some of our younger posters, but I have read here before and it seems as though more of the "adults" hang out in here.Plus, I'm drunk right now.Of course, I will read, I mean browse, I mean quickly scan through that very brief first thread.Do I need to PM dna with my info or just post it on here?
Read the new recruit spiel on page 1 of this thread if you haven't already. Sounds like you have already though since you know about the reading requirement.PM dna pictures of your wife or girlfriends ass and give the rest of us the vital information requested in the new recruit speech.
FYP
morningi'm about to go to bed, but i'm in a pickle right nowit's eating at me that i have no fucking clue who made this post in july: http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...5298d1e2a5453c2 and who made a somewhat similar comment in my blog a couple hours ago.it's not that i care in the slightest what they said, it's just like i'm trying to solve a fucking mystery here...
That is very very strange Pup. Sure it's not some old friend playing a joke on you?
morning folks. 1:35 pm est winter begins. Oh joy.
Except here where there's already 2 penis's of white stuff on the ground from 2 seperate major storms and every morning it's about 5 degrees out.What's that called exactly? :PForgot to congratulate Jeff on 6K, so late congrats!
FYP
ok, now that we're on the 2nd page....ang posed a question to me, and i thought i'd extend the question to everyone else to get some varied opinions.if you say "i'd prefer if my child married within his/her race/religion" is that racism?
No its just the real world and how it works..
NoLife is always easier if you marry within you race/religion. Marriage is hard enough without putting other difficulties in the way. Just like I wouldn't want my sons to be gay. Not that I dislike gay people it's just not a easy road to hoe.
i had sex in front of a stranger's house the other night
i had sex in our basements "secret room" while there was a 100+ person party at my fraternity house, got brains in the DJ booth in the middle of a big party also.
i had sex......oh wait nevermind
We're talking about with another person! :club: haha!
LOL
See John, you'll find out on your own, or you can listen to me! heheyou just have to pop the cherry.Women breed women.I've been after ashleigh for awhile, and all the girls that hang out at olive's knew that. ;)Once i've had her, and everyone knows it, other girls make their moves.Lisa W asked me to her xmas party tomorrow. I'll go. but just gotta make sure Ashleigh never knows this. This is an advanced move. :D it'll come to you!Women sniff success! :D
That seems to be the way things work. Women smell single guys and it repells. Women smell unavailable and it attracts....Such a screwed up game they play.
i think it's mostly due to the confidence unavailable guys have, and the fact that the way unavailable guy's interact with women is much closer to how women prefer to interact with men than the type of interaction they tend to have with men who are trying to get laid.the latter seems to be far more prevalent.
Its because we want what we can't have.. It becomes a challenge.. Once we get it, we don't want it anymore..
Bleacher,See Renae's requirements on the first page of the new thread.I have an addition but fairly short. Yet she refuses to put them on there nor tell me why. Renae and I are not on speaking terms today by the way. Anyway, here's my requirements:5 Hottest women that include:Jessica AlbaJessica BeilNathalie PortmanKeira KnightleyElisha CuthbertEvangeline LillyKristin Kruek Kate BeckinsaleYes I know that's 8 but I failed math. Feel free to post pics.
Someone tell Sticky that I purposely don't add this requirement cause I think it's funnier coming from him than it would be from me.Also tell Sticky that that's not entirely true. I tried to add it but tribe won't let you edit your posts so that sucks. That's when I decided it was funnier coming from him.
i had sex in a car wash once
I've had sex in a church. Twice. I've also had sex on a park bench during the day outside on a college campus. Twice.
Baseball fieldStatue of LibertyPark BenchBeachMovie TheatreThere is more.. Just can't think of them at the moment..
i had sex in a car wash once
I've had sex in a church. Twice. I've also had sex on a park bench during the day outside on a college campus. Twice.
Baseball fieldStatue of LibertyPark BenchBeachMovie TheatreThere is more.. Just can't think of them at the moment..
This post sucks without pictures.
tired of quoting that big post.we should know something by tomorrow night.Any actual ideas??right now I'm thinking maybe dinner on friday somewhere up in this area.(she lives in delaware, but I don't think the travel would be that bad) Of course I could drive down there too, except I have no idea where she actually lives in Delaware.
Um, no. You offer to drive to her. Do not ask her to come up there. If she offers to come up there and really doesn't seem to mind it, that's fine. But you always offer to go to her at this early stage in this. It shows consideration and chivalry which we love in these first days.Also about the available/unavailable thing. It is a confidence issue. Guys that are already taken aren't necessarily looking to get in our pants so we feel less pressure from them and that's nice. But that works the other way too. Guys are attracted to the casualness of unattainable women, too.Be confident. Be sincere. Be low maintenance and low pressure. And most importantly, be yourself.
Agreed with Renae.. Don't ever ask her to come up there when you are the one asking for the date. You go to her.. that would turn me off in a heartbeat.. instant no..
Also about the available/unavailable thing. It is a confidence issue. Guys that are already taken aren't necessarily looking to get in our pants so we feel less pressure from them and that's nice. But that works the other way too. Guys are attracted to the casualness of unattainable women, too.
thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever read :whistle:
Oh yeah, you're right. Maybe married men are looking to get in our pants. :wink:

Side note:This thread needs a really easy way to tell which pages haven't been viewed yet. When I come home at 1 AM today, I need a better way to see where I need to catch up from then finding my last post.Get a move on :club: